+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby - I have a friend who has the itch as well, here is a website she found with heaps of info about it http://www.itchymoms.com/ hope this helps. My friend is a country patient and is now in Adelaide as she will be having bub at WCH. I can't believe your birthday is the day after mine, hope it is a wonderful day for you

Liv - Sorry to hear you are having more issues. I don't believe it is wrong to want another child at all. All the best of luck.

Lisa - Sorry to hear about MIL, all the best to you C and DH

To everyone else hope you are all well

Country

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Funny. Country, your birthday is the 6th? Digby is the 7th and mines the 8th of June. Yup, some very cool people born around then if I do say so myself.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv: hi there liv of course u r not selfish! I'm planning to try for number 2 pretty soon too. I wish u all the best for another little miracle sorry to hear about the adenomyosis but I guess at least they can treat for that too.
    Digby: yep hard to believe it's our last month today I HAVE to finish my hospital bag and start the cleaning frenzy (but as yet haven't moved off the couch!) no freaky dreams last night thank goodness! They are so unsettling. Have a lovely day! 
    Country digby or kiwi I wonder whose birthday bubby will share?
    Afm: just finishing my raspberry tea and about to get off the couch to finish the hospy bag thank u notes from bubby shower and start the cleaning frenzy ok winzy get up now NOW!! Aw just a bit more sunrise... 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winzy......I hear ya on the tired front. I had big plans to complete the nesting by sorting out my walk in robe which has sooooo many clothes I need to get rid of & also to go through the bathroom & eunsuite cupboards, laundry cupboards & linen. Now I just can't be f*^%+d & think I'll leave it until later down the track, sometime before I go back to work next year! Thankfully the rest of the house has all been done as I started that nesting early. Now, just doing the housework is eneough!! Ah well, least where both on mat leave now & can take things at a slower pace. The only thing I'm finding is I'm sooooo tired 24/7 yet bored out of my mind feeling like this???Need this month to hurry up lol!!
    Have fun packing your bag today! I wander how long before you get to unpack it?? Hmmm maybe same day as one of us bday girls!!

Country......thankyou so much for the website re itchiness. I actually don't have the Internet ATM apart from on my ph. I will see if I can get it on my iPhone Fingerscrossed as I'm very interested in reading what it has to say. Last night was terrible I had a massive attack all over my body, itchy itchy itchy!!!! It lasted until around 3am so I didn't get much sleep. It's a really weird feeling & makes me feel for people who suffer echzma & other skin irritations that make then scratchy often. Funny thing is there's no rash just a prickly itch sensation??? Hopefully it will go away once bubs is born.

Lulusmum....hope you've managed to catchup on a bit of much needed sleep & your not feeling as tired xxxx

Hi to everyone else. Off to make a r/leaf tea now Yummmm!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Speaking of bubbies arriving on bdays, mine is May 21st so Digby your bubs might arrive around then!

Winzy - GET OFF THE COUCH!!! Nahhh enjoy it while you can just sitting on the couch for no good reason (apart from yourself ) trust me once bubs arrived you will probably do a lot more sitting on the couch but it wont be all about you anymore!!! Even if I have time I cant watch anything during the day anymore, A grabs the tv remote and starts changing channels the little monkey! Cracks the sh!ts if its not on ABC2.

Oh the monkey is home, better go make dinner will try to bbl. Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby: I hear ya girlfriend! I have become an expert at procrastinating and fluffing around I just feel too stuffed to do much at all really BUT I am really proud of myself cos I had a shower, did some thankyou notes AND went to the library, post office and skyped and facebooked yay me! At the shops I saw a friend who asked how long i had to go and when i said 3 and a half weeks he said "what and you're still walking around?" Jeez what am I supposed to do? Gotta get outta the house on occasion to stave off the crazies!
    The tupperware still falls out everywhere everytime i open the cupboard and the house still needs a good ol clean... my to do list is still half a page long... I suppose I will get to it tomorrow... or the next day

WH: thanks for your encouragement to stay on the couch I think I shall do just that

AFM: Loving the rain a good excuse to do well not much at all really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!

Winzy and Digby.....hope you are enjoying that lazy lounge time! Take your time in whatever you need to do! enjoy the peace while you have it!

LM....how are you going? how's the twinnies and max?

Waiting....how's your prac going? nearly 2 weeks down!

Hi to the rest of you!! Hope you're all well!

Thanks for your thoughts and support on the loss of MIL. Took a day trip to sydney yesterday for the funeral. Was a lovely send off. Left C at home with my sister from 6am to 10pm and they apparently had a ball and he was an absolute angel for her! So glad it all went well and so glad DH is now home with us again!
    We're now trying the SOS routines and day 1 (today) was sort of a disaster. C wouldn't sleep at the recommended times and he just protested and protested. He did have his solids at the recommended times which was a start and we got him to sleep this morning and this evening without his arms wrapped and without the dummy! . But he wasn't going to have absolutely no dummy for the other sleeps. We did get him to bed at 6.40 (book says 7pm but we were early, woops!) and going to do the dreamfeed at 10pm (book says 10.30pm but i dont stay up that late, 10pm is bad enough!) It's a start and it will take time and we will get there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

Very quiet in here, obviously all very busy.

Lisa - Glad to hear DH is home, great that you were able to be at the service with him. Hope SOS is working for you, I might need some pointers, S is up twice a night atm.

Waiting - 2 weeks down, well done! I hear you about ABC2, it's always on in the family room, and if I try and sneak off to the lounge, P is in there watching ABC3. Did I read you were thinking of ttc#2 soon? Very exciting.

Liv - How did your appt go? What's Mini C up to?

MG - Hope the holiday is going well. So jealous, my trip to NZ was no holiday! When's your 12 wk scan? Sorry, you've probably said.

Rach - How are you and Miss Emi?

Digby - How's the itching???? Last weeks are so uncomfortable. My DD's birthday is the 20th May. Lots of great birthdays going on.

Shy - How's S and his sleeping? Is he on solids now?

Winzy - How's the nursery going? Stay on the couch, stuff the housework. Better still get DH to do it.

Hi to anyone I've missed.

Busy here, after starting to paint the house 2 years ago, I'm nearly finished!
    Sam and I are enjoying playgroup after a rocky start. S is also taking steps again after giving up for a few weeks. P's birthday next Fri, she's having a sleepover and going to the movies, easy, peezy. Sam's still sleeping badly. Got a new phone, a samsung galaxy, I love it!!!! I've also conformed and joined facebook, we'll see............................. If anyone wants to be my friend pm me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi........ for Joining facebook!!! about time woman! . I'll PM you my real name - altho you already know my first name, its a matter of knowing my last name! and then you can add me!

MG.....sorry forgot when your trip was but i hope you have an absolute ball!!

Digby....I also meant to say to you that if you're truly uncomfortable with a natural delivery then you really need to push for c/s! You seemed to have been more comfortable with the idea of a c/s the whole way along and if it's what you feel is best for you then you should just have the drs just do what you want. It's like a woman insisting on a natural delivery without drugs......the drs seem to comply with that one (as much as poss) so they should listen to you and your preferences for birth too!

Winzy.......how's the nursery?

Waiting.....hope you're having a restful weekend! if you want to go for a walk while it's not raining, let me know!

Hi to the rest of you!

Charlies first swimming lesson this morning! yay yay yay!! Not sure if i've done enough 'conditioning' but i'm sure all will be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, and kiwi....awesome news on finishing the house painting!! what's the next project? bugger about S waking twice through the night. babies, we can't work them out, hey!