+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shy - A hated being wrapped too. Ive actually heard that it is better to NOT wrap babies after the first 3 months as it only works as a settling technique in the early days as they still associate it with being in the womb. After a little bit they "forget" so its not helpful anymore (for most but not all). If that makes sense. I used to only wrap A with her arms in but leave her legs out as she hated them being confined (so just leave the wrap loose around her legs. Once she became a houdini I bought a wrap that velcros up (a SnuggleBug I think it was called) that I could keep her arms in but legs out and she was happier I think she just needed to be able to stretchout and kick her legs. Maybe S is the same???

Kiwi - hope your appt at WCH goes well today and Sam gets better soon. Im not sure why a Grobag would be SIDS approved over another sleeping bag either..... SIDS only say that bedding shouldnt be used (ie sheets, blankets) while they are so little cos they can suffocate underneath, not sure how one sleeping bag would be better than another???!!!!

Um SHY was it you who is asking about what to dress bubs in winter? Or Winzy? Sorry cant remember. A currently wears pjs and is out of a sleeping bag, she stopped sleeping well in one (she likes to roll over and sleep on all 4s (I have NO Idea how thats comfortable??!!) and she cant do that in a sleeping bag. But now Im woried about keeping her warm in winter as she HATES being under covers and as soon as I put a blanket on her she scoots straight out from under. Thinking Im going to have to buy some of the fleecy all-in-ones with the padded feet this winter. She used to wear wondersuits but they are no good now she is running round as she just slips over all the time.

LM IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM - just got home from Bubbles (yes I braved it!) they have updated the toddler area FINALLY!! Got a new little playground with a slide in there, also all new bouncy animals (which A had to try them all out, shes obsessed with them and ran from one to the next to try ) and a little car that runs along a track. Very cute!!

Phone check - nope no message

Apart from that all ok. A is better now and so am I, Ive finally got my voice back and slept laying down the past 2 nights so Im happy. Damned asthma!!

Hope everyone is well
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 04-04-2011 at 13:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok bets on, Ill update as the people guess or we get a confirmation!!!

WH -

Digby -

Lisa -

Kiwi -

Peachy -

Looks like only 1 person is not sitting on the fence at this stage!!! Anyone thinking ???!!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 04-04-2011 at 13:22. Reason: more guesses sms'd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo hoo LM! At least you're ready for your bubs!

I'm voting one of each

Can't wait for Waiting or MG to update.

Thanks for your feedback girls... I have 2 x grobags 0-6 months 1.0 tog and 0.5 tog which I guess are useless for this time of year, maybe daytime use. I tried S in one this morning but his arms went everywhere and I couldn't settle him so wrapped him instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok bets on, Ill update as the people guess or we get a confirmation!!!

WH - 1 girl 1 boy

Digby - 1 girl 1 boy

Lisa - 2 girls

Kiwi - 1 girl 1 boy

Peachy - 1 girl 1 boy

Shy - 1 girl 1 boy

Rach - 1 girl 1 boy

I checked back on ppls previous guesses in posts and added, Geez we're all a bunch of fence-sitters!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LADIES!!!!!!!! Im SOOO excited to announce on behalf of LM (MG sorry if I beat you to it)- The twins have arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Ned Richard (2.6kg) @ 11.27am
    and
    Annabelle Molly (2.3kg) @11.30am

Both are doing well

So To all the Fence Sitters - We were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats LM - YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!(Im in tears Im so happy for you!!!) Enjoy, Im so happy (and proud!) for you And you got your pink
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 04-04-2011 at 14:22.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (04-04-2011),peachykeen  (04-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS LM & DH!!!! Welcome to the world Ned & Annabelle!! Such exciting news, hope mummy and bubbas are doing well. Enjoy your new additions to the family xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations
    LM
    xxxxxxxxx
    Awesome job girl!! xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay LM!!! Congratulations to you, B and M on the safe arrival of Ned and Annabelle! Very happy for you all, take care and hope B is looking after you! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations LM, DH & Max and welcome to the world Ned and Annabelle.

I'm so happy for you all and have goosebumps all over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lulusmum, B & big brother M. I'm sooooo happy for you all
    BTW great choice on names Absolutly luv them both!