+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh waiting - I hope this is just a stage that A will grow out of soon. How horrible for you.

Yes - is the same ob. Tbh, we went back so soon as time is running out for me!! Nothing like a bit of poor ovarian response to kick you up the butt !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Im back, DH is now taking A for a drive to try to get her to sleep. I can only hope it works as it didnt today or the other night!!!

Digby - Bummer you cant make the catch up. Yep I think A has hit the terrible 2s early. Spoke to DH about the toddler bed idea, now contemplating giving it a go asap.

Lisa - OH YEAH I need a BIIIIIG glass of wine (and maybe some vallium too??!)

Thanks guys for the support, its really been a rough time here lately with so much going on, I cant wait for 2011 to be over already....

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO It worked shes asleep!!!!!!!!!!

MG - Yep ovarian reserve will do that to you Im lucky that I have time on my side and I appreciate that! (though drs have told me that may not necessarily be true... but Ive never had any tests or anything done??) Im not sure where Im at fertility wise nowdays TBH!!! Bahhh thats the least of my worries at the moment, Im tackling that big question next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh can G and I come tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    peachy : Of course you can come honey we would love to see you and G (coopers favourite girlfriend)

Waitting: we would not be considering it yet if i did not have a low ovarian reserver or the translocation to be honest but it does kick your bum into action.

I hope you had a better night last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peachy....will be good to see you guys.

MG.....glad all went well with your ob appt!!

Digby....what a bugger you can't make it tomorrow!

Waiting......I hope you had a better night lastnight! I too am NOT ready for any more kidlets yet. I'm starting to struggle to keep my sanity as it is! I know i've offered to help with lexi and I do really want to help because i could handle it for a day here and there but a full-time second child doesn't tickle my fancy just yet! But of course i do love my little boy to bits and i would never send him back but i'm not ready for any more just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    second time round is so much easier than first i can assure you. The twins together seem like less work than max ever was - so it either gets easier or max was a total stinker and i just didnt realise it at the time. i barely feel tired this time and the anxiety isnt there to the same extent - but yes - brett and i have already started planning our Bali holiday when the twins hit 5 - all of them off to nan and pops and we're going troppo for a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

We're back and I'm exhausted! Sam had a screaming fit on the last plane home, must of been his ears, he was in pain, you could tell.
    I'm going to skip lunch as J now has the runs and I think I'm getting my Dad's cold. As much as I want to see everyone I'm not risking passing on bugs. So all have a nice lunch.

LM - Sorry to hear A is tongue tied and having feeding issues. I was going to suggest you expressed the other side while N feeds. Lisa bet me to it. TBH, that's the only way I could ever express. It's hard after sucessfully BF, to have issues. You're doing a fantastic job.

Waiting - Is it possible A has an ear infection? She sounds just like S when he has one. He never gets a temp, just stops sleeping and gets a bit fussy with bottles and food. He never strikes me as sick just a poo bum going through a bad phase. Just putting it out there, hope she settles soon for you.

Sorry guys my head is pounding and I still have mountains of washing to do. Poor DH has a very grumpy wife, who has done nothing but snap and yell at him. He can't do anything right! He even organised a night away for us to the Barrossa and I screamed at him, telling him I wanted to sleep in my own bed and I'm sick to death of suitcases and it's not fair on the kids, blah, blah............. Poor bugger, I've got some bridges to mend I think.

Catch you all later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peachy: Yep of course you can come too

Looking forward to catching up with everyone today

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way guys the booking is under BUBHUB so will see you all there I am running a bit late but will be there asap