+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 136 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy! Happy easter weekend to all!

LM.....ARE YOU NUTS??!! of course the twins and max are welcome to lunch!!! charlie bear is coming and looking forward to putting on the charm too!

Waiting.....hope lexi is better and hope you have caught up on your uni work!

Winzy/Digby.....thanks for organising! looking forward to seeing you both and your bellies! and E as well!

Hi to the rest of you! Hope you all have a great easter weekend! Today is family/cleaning day and then tomorrow out for birthday lunch and birthday dinner, sunday at mum and dads for easter lunch, monday out for bbq picnic with family friends and then tuesday home/family day! then wednesday mums group, thursday my usual playdate with my friend and a car service, friday lunch with you guys, saturday DH working so mum going to babysit while i have some 'me/shopping' time, out for a kid-free birthday dinner sat night for one of DH colleagues (my sis will babysit as mum has footy) and then sunday rest!! oh my goodness it's exhausting thinking about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes LM definitely bring the twins, cant wait to see how much they have grown already!! Im going but wont have A with me. She usually goes to MILs on Fridays and as MIL had surgery she hasnt had her for a couple of weeks so is busting to spend the day with her again and I cant send her any other day next week. Fine by me though, the thought of A running amok at lunch.. will bring her next time and enjoy some time out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Schnitty!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I just had the STRANGEST thing happen. I was driving out of the underground parking at the Ingle Farm shops when a 4wd drove straight in front of me (missing me and another car by only about a metre), ran up the curb and smashed in to a fire hydrent!! I pulled over and went over to see if anyone was in the car when a guy came running up. I said to him "is there anyone in there" his reply - "I hope not - its my car!!!!!!" Holy crap it was so crazy!! Water was going everywhere and flooding the underground parking right where I had just been putting groceries in the car. Poor guy was a bit embarrased, he moved the car and rang for help, telling me he had put the park brake on but it rolled away anyway... Ive heard of that particular car having brake faults so I recommended he look further in to it....

I could have SWORN someone was going to come out singing cos they were filming for an AAMI ad....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    waiting - crazy...what car was it, we're in the market for a newie and dont wnat a car that rolls away! Oh, and the thought of taking max to sit down lunch - not going to happen! He doesnt sit still for more than 5 mins so if i had max on froday i wouldnt be coming. He goes to MILs on fridays - he'd have much more fun there than with me im sure.

Depending on what brett wants to do on friday i may even just bring one babe with me, would hate for btrett to get bored with no kidlets in the house Although i could get him to finish painting the family room now the new air con is in while i relax with you guys. Alas, even though no longer preggers my two babes seem to have the same aversion to champers that Max did, one tiny glass with lunch yesterday had the twins up with belly aches most of the night - no wine for the next 6 months how will i last.......

Hope you are all enjoying your long weekends - having a quiet day today after last nights effort by the twins, max and i making choc crackle eggs later to take to easter brunch tmrw - wonder how much he will eat before they are set

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a Ford Territory Oooh yum chocolate cracke eggs Bummer about the champagne though

Thanks
    Reviews
    are you serious???? thats exactly what we were going to get - any particular model ?- looking at the ghia so hopefully not that. Bet the guy was p!ssed, they cost a fortune just for it to crash itself - geez!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didnt look if it was a ghia (only saw it all from the side and front). He said he put the handbrake on but who knows might have said that so he didnt look silly to me. The actual car didnt sustain any real damage to the front where it hit and the water all squirted in the opposite direction thank goodness!! Usually with the Fords the Ghia is the automatic models (used to be anyway) and it I would think it would be pretty hard for one of them to roll away unless it wasnt put in to "Park", more likely would be a manual (therefore possibly not a Ghia if you get my drift?) From what I remember hearing there was problems with a brake hose in some models, they did a recall). Google and there is some info and the model details

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Can I come Friday????
    I'll be on my own as the kids need to spend some quality time with DH. LM I can help with a twinnie.
    Waiting - Crazy car! Hope A is feeling better.
    Very tired, Sam has woken every 2 hours the last few nights. Not sick, just teething and he's clued on to the fact we're sharing a room. Tough love tonight, I'm sleeping in the lounge. Had a family get together today. Still haven't seen Grandad, firstly because the kids were sick, then we went up North and he landed in hospital with pnuemonia! Will see him tomorrow, we've talked on the phone and we've seen my Nonna, so all good.

Sam has started to take more and more steps, not long till he's properly walking.
    I'm off to catch up with friends tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Happy Easter !

Lm : Cant wait to meet to twinns on Thursday and too see you and mr max again

Digby : i have just been reading back I am a qualified massage therapist i am happy to teach you baby massage if you like it is so easy

Mg : congratulations it is so excitting when you see the heartbeat

kiwi : I hope you are having a fantastic time sorry to hear the kidlets have been unwell.

asfm things are starting to improve hear now mini C is doing so much better and is laughing and is finally happy as he is not in pain he is now on solid 3 times per day and is doing really well we give him two tablespoons three times a day went went and sore a paediatric dietician and she advised us to do that they also changed his formula to Neocate which is working so much better no more diareaha.

Now that he is doing so much better i feel so much better u was starting to feel like a failure cause i could not take my sons pain away I would never wish reflux and allergies ion anyone it is bloody hard work and alot of tears.

where is the catch up ? I have mothers group on but I will leave early to make it would love to see you all
    Last edited by liv01; 24-04-2011 at 09:31. Reason: slight change to add happy easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi liv.....so nice to hear from you & its great to hear C has made a great improvement. I really do take my hat of to you, I don't know how I would of or will cope if my baby has bad reflux & allergies. TBH it scares me like you wouldn't believe. E was a perfect baby, so easy from day 1 so I'm not expecting to be that lucky again & I don't cope well with not much sleep. That's great he's on 3 solids a day also & a happy baby! Enjoy
    Thankyou for the offer on teaching baby massage that would be fantastic. I've got a bit of an idea but would be great to get suggestions from yourself being qualified & all thankyou.
    The catchup is in nrth ad for lunch at 12.30. I'm still not 100% if I can go, depending on work meeting as they want me to come along & have the usual farewell cake/card/pressie thing they do when someone leaves to have a baby. Hopefully the time will still be 10am & not clash.

Hope everyone has had a nice Easter. We started off the morning going to church to celebrate then back to my sisters for a yummy lunch. E is no longer contagious but still not 100% Getting her to eat is hard & she's looking very skinny ATM. She doesn't eat much chocolate anyway but this Easter hasn't touched an egg (yet) just can't stomach it.

Waiting....how is A going? I hope she has bounced back well.

Lady....looks like C had fun today playing with all the colorful eggs.

AFM.......well I deceided to buy a new pram afterall. We still have my Sis inlaws which is now at my mums as she will keep it there for when she's looking after either our bubs or my sisters who's due in October. I deceided to get the baby jogger (city mini) I can't get over how light it is & soooooo quick & easy to fold. We may use my Sis-inlaws more so when babies very little but will see how we go. We live in a pretty hilly area & I love walking so found this to be the most suitable to our needs in our budget.

Having struggles ATM as I'm getting hardly any sleep & it's taking it's toll. Just have no motivation during the day as sooooo tired with pregnancy but even more so about waking up in the morning feeling like I've hardly slept. Partly as I'm so uncomfortable & partly I can't switch off at night. Is this normal for the last trimester & if so will it most likely be like this until bubs is born. I'm feeling really anxious but not sure why as I have had a baby before even though it was 12 years ago. I'm not sure if I'm more anxious about the birth (still not knowing if it will be sect or natural) or whether it's the afterbirth that's getting me both anxious & excited. MIL is still doing my head in also. She popped around (unexpectedly) the other day round 10am & didn't leave until 4pm WTF??? I had an appt to go to & my dad was going to come look after E for me. I ended up telling him not to bother coming round unless he wanted to as MIL said shed sit with her. (she had no intention of going anywhere for the whole day) anyway she says she wants to help so I asked if she could hang the washing on the line for me when it stopped. (I also had a pile of ironing needed & dry washing on the line she could of done if she really was over to help) Well.....2 hours later I get home & check the machine to c if shed done. Nope!! WTF!! Yeah I get it she forgot but she just doesn't think & does my head in. All she does is come to our house uninvited & sits on our couch!! It's got to the point I'm going to have to make out I'm going out & physically drive around the block! I'm dreading what she'll be like once bubs is here, ESP as it's her first biological g/child. I can imagine friends coming to visit then (unannounced MIL will rock up) Frustratingly DH thinks it's funny & even said (sucked in) when I told him she hung around all day. He gets very defensive with his parents & I get that as he loves them & also knows how embarrassing they can be. I really don't mind them coming over & want them to be a close part of babies life, just wish they'd ask first before thinking they can pop round whenever & not out stay there welcome IYKWIM. Listen to me, I sound like one nasty DIL. Don't mean to, I just like my space & over the unexpected visits & dreading the future ones. I've done the while gatekeeper spill with DH but at this stage he won't take me seriously. I think he sees it as my mum will be around also so why shouldn't his. Difference is my mum would rather take E to school & after school activities, drop off meals to help & clean for me, ESP if recovering from sect. Not just sit on the couch & cuddle baby all day.
    Eneough *****ing sorry. I actually feel better now I've got that off my chest now though. Hopefully might have removed some of that anxiety lol!!!