+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Talking to myself.................

Had a scary day with Sam yesterday. 1st incident happened in the supermarket carpark. Sam was in the trolley along with a full load of groceries, park the trolley by the boot of the car and leave for 2 secs to throw my handbag in the back seat. Turn to see Sam in the trolley sailing down the middle of the rd! Never ran so fast in my life to catch the trolley. Then later the same day Sam unlocks the front door and takes himself for a walk down the Rd. What a day!

All good here, about to head to school to see J's class host assembly. He's in a play. Been busy organising a study plan for J to work on over the holidays, found lots of great resources on line. Plan to get J properly diagnosed with a LD so school might pull finger and help a bit more. Bl00dy useless!! I pushed for him to get some extra help with his hand writing and the women turned up once this term. Not bloody good enough! Will be in to see the principal in the new yr, can't let him fall behind anymore. I don't need him to have extra Japanese classes or robotics class, I need him to be able to write, ggrrr! OK rant over. Car hunting atm, fun times............

Sam's new trick, pinching..........HARD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about above rant, reports are due next week and I think I dread them more than J does. I just remind myself, I do what I can at home to help and that's all I can do, well other than advocate for him at school. Not looking forward to explaining everything all over again to a new teacher.

On a positive note Sam has a new word "pop" or "oob" We know what he means.

What's with the weather??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiwi - oooooo Sammy!!!!!!!!!! He's gonna keep you on your toes thats for sure! You will go grey in no time with all that stress from him Hope you get the help you need for J soon too

Im here, just reading havent had the energy to reply sorry!! Still sick here... Im starting to wonder if A may have a bit of asthma, her coughing has been awful this week. A couple of nights we have been up with her every 20-30 minutes coughing and struggling to catch her breath. A bit better last night. If no improvement over the weekend then back to the drs next week (even though Im supposed to go away again.....) Im still sick too I think my glands in my throat are now as big as my head I can bearly swallow and Ive lost my voice. SUFFERING BIG TIME!!!

STILL no word on housing for our move, man they like to string it out. Oh and to top it all off I lost my wedding and engagement ring in the sandpit at A's daycare Christmas break up tonight..... found the engagement ring but wedding band nowhere to be found.. How to top my week off completely.

Right crawling back in to bed, hope you are all doing better than me!!! night xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Waiting, you poor thing. It doesn't sound like much fun at your place at the moment. Hope you both get better very quickly. Bummer about your wedding ring too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just quickly as I'm exhausted, thanks to J having gastro now.
    Hope everyone is well, I know alot of us aren't. Boo to sickness! Don't know if I'll make it tomorrow, depends if DH can look after J for me.
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. Make it a safe one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cr@p - I forgot about tomorrow. I have CYH coming out to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant make it either, still too run down from the gastro.

Kiwi - hope J is getting better, god its awful I really feel for him and hope no-one else gets it

MG - Hows everything going? S sounds so cute with little A, cant wait to have that one day with my A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! Wow cant believe its getting sooooo close to Xmas, where on earth did this year go??!!! Went shopping at TTP last night, couldnt believe how MENTAL it was at 9.30pm, couldnt get a park and there were soooo many people there still at 11.30!! Whats everyone doing for Xmas? We have people here the day before Xmas for lunch then out to DHs sisters for lunch on Xmas day.

How was the catch up the other day?

Still packing, packing here.. still waiting for the official move date too (Dept determines that GRRRR!) which is frustrating but ahh well. Looks like some time during the 2nd week of Jan. Got a house sorted (yay!) not exactly what we wanted but theres not much available in the way of rentals and the one we originally wanted we missed out on cos someone else could move in to it quicker but ahh well at least we have something to move to even if we will probably eventually move again down the track!!

Hope you are all well, keeping cool and not going too crazy in the pre-Christmas chaos!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas everyone . I hope everyone has had a great day with their little ones.

May you all have a wonderful 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day xx