+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting - if you want a good fit for shoes I would go to Ollie Ashenden. yep you pay for it, but they do give good service and have good quality shoes.
    ope your niece gets better and that the surgery was a success.

Lisa - hope little cheeky C is ok. When is his scan??

LM - you sound like you are settling into being a family of 5 just fine!! Glad you could get down to the shop for coffee and cake. Did B run out of frozen cakes??

Rach - you looked great last time I saw you. it will be interesting to see how much you have exploded next time I see you!! I bet you look lovely as usual, and are carrying beautifully.

I'm def starting to feel bigger. i have a wedding to go to on Saturday, but I can't stop shoving food in my mouth. Worried I'm going to be popping out all over the place. i wasn't really like this with Spencer. hmmmmmmm....

Digby - how cute is your DD!!! That's just beautful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm voting girl MG!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwww MG Im so excited for you being UTD again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of how last time we were only a couple of weeks apart during the pregnancies, probably about this time I was just about to find out I was preggas with A - but no way it will be happening this time!!!!

Winzy - enjoy your last day at school tomorrow. There is a teacher at the school Im at who is also starting mat leave from end of term tomorrow, seeing her waddling around the school today made me think of you!!

LM - Hope Max and the twinnies are being good for you. Max sounds gorgeous with Annabelle and Im sure he will love his little playmate Ned in time Hows the feeding going, any improvement? Hope you are getting lots of help and take it as easy as you can (if at all possible??!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting: thanks for that it was a fun day but a bit frantic trying to finish up assessment tasks and get lil bits of marking done wonder when I will go back...? 
    Hi to all just a quickie on my phone I had my last day at work today bit sad but also happy and excited. Out to dinner tonight and tomorrow for mates birthday and family do on Sunday then it's couch time baby!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Just a quickie from me as I lay here in bed resettling S time and time again! Things are going quite well for us, finally regular naps but yes lots of resettling! I feel very housebound on the routines from CYH - awake 1.5-2hrs then sleep. I try from time to time to get him to sleep in pram/capsule but it doesn't always work! It's also hard somedays staying up til 9.30/10 to do bath/sleep routine! But we're plodding along and hoping for extended sleep times!
    Winzy - congrats on end of school beginning of mat leave!

I need to read and do personals later now we have computer back I will be able to! For now though I have to cook lunch as we have DH's grandpa over soon (and I'm still lying in bed!!)

Seeya 

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Shy I remember those days OH too well!! (hence why DH and I arent in a hurry to go down the newborn road again, he's still way to scarred from the first time!!)

I know it sucks now but trust me, it does get better. We get painted (and often paint for ourselves in our own mind) a picture of a perfect newborn that eats, sleeps and doesnt cry too much then reality comes in the form of a REAL newborn that doesnt come with a user-manual and unfortunately (I know in A's case) doesnt like to do anything the books recommend when so little. Hang in there mate, it will get better!!! I look at A now and even though she is now well and truly a toddler and trying to test the boundaries (OMG the squeeling has begun the past few days, I think Im going to go CRAZY !!) but I look at her and think wow - we survived and we must have done a good job cos she is so good for us now!!! Sleeps really well, self settles easily and us usually very well behaved. The hard work will pay off in the long run. I hope S can give you a break soon

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Flights went well, hard work though. S fell asleep as we landed in Melbourne, slept in my arms all through customs. Staff and other travellers took pity on me and we were taken to the front of most queues. S was of course awake for most of the 2nd flight. Went ok though and a family sitting behind us who I had been chatting to, watched S so I could use the loo (P & J were tired and sick of S). When I got back S was asleep on the Dads chest and stayed there sleeping until landing! People were so helpful, getting down our carry on luggage, etc. the flights home go as well.
    Day of the wedding J got gastro. P looked beautiful as flower girl and then after the meal started to vomit too! Of all the days! So I had a very long night with sick children, not the evening I had planned. S and I are fine so far. Kids are better now. Off to the farm to see FIL and SMIL today. Of course it's raining for the long drive. Great seeing family. S has been very settled, no dramas getting him down for sleeps and we've stayed at 3 different places so far!

LM - Hope the feeding and weight issues get sorted soon. Good on you for having "family time" We barred all visitors when S was born, best thing we ever did. Max sounds like he's getting the hang of being a big brother. Lots of big changes for you all. Hope you're managing to rest, yeah right!

Bibs - I LOVE Silly Billyz!!!!! Great for drooling babies, has domes so valcro doesn't wear out. My fav bib by far.

Must go get ready. Take care all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ah Kiwi good to hear from you was wondering how your trip is going!! Good on S for being so good for you, thats so gorgeous he fell asleep on the guys lap on the plane, so cute!! Bummer about P and J getting sick though hope you and S dont get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy!

Shy....sorry to hear you're having some unsettled times still. We do charlies bath at 8.30ish and then bottle straight after (this after a bottle about 7/7.30) and he's in bed by 9.30. Can you try it at that time instead of after 10?? Hang in there mate!

Kiwi....great to hear from you! there definetely are some really really nice people out there! sorry to hear P and J are sick tho! what a bugger! Hope it escapes you and S! Hope you have a good rest of the time there!

LM....hope you and the twins and max and brett are all going well there! sounds like you're a milk machine!

Hope you're all well!!

I've got Plum and Rosemary Lamb Shanks cooking away! I sooooooooo can't wait for DH to get home so we can tuck into it! it's a surprise for him so sssshhhhh!!! I'm getting so impatient waiting for him to come home! . Smells absolutely delicious!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi: sounds like a fun trip except for the gastro! Hope u enjoy the rest of your holiday
    Ladysnitz: hi there! Mmm your lamb shanks sound yummy! Did u use a slow cooker? I'm thinking of getting one any tips on a good brand?