+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rach - excellent news about the pump being put away!! B00bie feeds 100% - woohooo!!! You must feel you have so much time to spare now!

Doc was great and said often with cases like Spencer where it is a viral cold which starts the asthma, it is times like spring and autumn where they get worse as they are the times for lots of bugs to be around. I know that asthma, eczema and hayfever are all related, so that would fit into that timeframe too.
    We are going to decrease the puffer to one puff twice a day in 2 weeks, and then at Christmas stop and see how he responds. If all is well, then we wait until autumn and see if he flares up again.
    Interesting and logical the doc saying that asthma not being controlled can affect development due to decreased oxygen in the blood etc etc. Hopefully the preventer will be enough. The aim is to not need ventolin at all.

S woke SO whimpery and unhappy and sad from his nap yesterday. We ended up putting him down for his bed at 6pm (usually 7) and he slept right through. He was obviously in pain so had given him drugs. Poor little guy had a bit of gunk out of his ear this morning, but in a fantastic mood now, so much better. He must have had something going on with his ear, but man, it comes on quickly. We were at the doctor's on Monday and he looked in S's ears and no problems there.

Well - today is the day that DH's cousin and one of my friend's predicted we will be birthing. Nothing happened yet and no real niggles either. If it does happen today, I'm hoping it will wait until AFTER I get my laksa fix for lunch today. DH and I attempted to get it on Sunday and found the place we go to had stopped opening on Sundays, in July! OMG - I was devo!!! DH has laughed that it will be funny if I put down the spoon from the laksa and my waters break! HA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm here!

Waiting - You sound really positive about your move now, the doubts seem to have gone. Very exciting! Congrats on the job.

Rach - Yah, no more pump!!!

MG - Poor little S, hope he gets a break soon. the preventer does the trick. That's what I used for yrs. I got asthma at 11yr after having the flu, it damaged my lungs(?) anyway it came right in my late teens. Although exercising on a very windy day, can sometimes set it off. Luckily I don't exercise now.
    Ohh, bubs can be arriving now for all I know!! SO freaking exciting! Can't wait to hear the announcement. Hope it all goes smoothly.

All good here. Great seeing my brother. Spent Fri in the Barossa Valley, DH drove us around. Tried some new wineries, found some child friendly ones, so have stored them to the back of the brain. Had 12yr wedding anniversary on Mon, bit of a non event, hard to get romantic with 3 kids in tow. Sam had a check up with WCH about his eyes, must get him to wear his glasses more. So I have some eyedrops to make his good eye blurry, in the hope he'll wear his glasses for more than 30secs. Had speech path today, she was very impressed with his improvement, back in a fortnight. On the down side, Sam is sleeping like crap again and starting the day between 5 - 5.30am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to see if MG is around today. I remember you said that about the 16th! Hope you got your laksa. Yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    got the laksa.

Nothing happening!! lmao

I'm going to be begging for this to be out by next week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmmmmm Laksa OMG a fave of mine!! Im always looking for places that do a good laksa MG you will have to tell me where it is!!! Hope S is doing better, I have asthma that flares with illness /hayfever too and it SUCKS Ive really been feeling it the past few days hope he can come off the ventolin soon Hope bump makes an appearance for you soon!!

Rach - awesome work on the feeds, man you are inspiring!! If I have trouble feeding next time Im coming to you for advice!!!!!

Kiwi - good to hear you had fun with your bro. Hmmm child friendly wineries sounds good to me!! Hopefully S will soon realise the glasses are going to help him.

All good here spent today painting skirting boards (fun fun!) A is doing well, though we have the opposite to you Kiwi, A wont go to sleep!!!!GRRRRRRR!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - Yep, he'll go to sleep no dramas, just wont bl00dy stay that way! Can't complain he did 11.5hrs straight last night, lets hope it continues.

MG - Will we see you today???

Must get ready, busy day. See some of you at the park soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely to see you ladies today!! Spencer is in bed, so I think I'll do the same.

Waiting - I get my laksa from
    Chinatown cafe in Chinatown in the markets. It's in the main alleyway, opposite the original food court. I've been going there for about 10 or maybe more years, and love it!! Gotta add some roasted chilli paste into it halfway through so you get the different flavors! My friend who introduced me to that place, also goes to malacca corner inside the markets, next to Lucia's and opposite zeds cafe. I still haven't managed to make it there yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Just wanted to explain...even though I don't really post that much on here or on FB, I won't be adding too much for a while. I noticed that non-bubhub people have been added (not that I have an issue with that) it is just one of them is my SIL's best friend and we haven't told my partners side of the family about our IVF stuff and that we will be trying again next year and now I am afraid that my SIL is going to find out through the FB group if her friend notices me as a member!
    Anyway, I hope you are all going well!! Welcome & congratulations to the newbies!! I will read up on everyone's progress etc through here.
    Take Care
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying2 - I hope things happen for you asap, please dont be a stranger too long (hopefully you get a quick BFP!) I prefer bubhub for posting as we can hide behind our username and was concerned that having a FB page would cause this to happen, hence why Ive lurked here still often chatting to myself (and MG and Kiwi who still pop in to keep me company!!) And feel free to pm me on FB, would love to still hear how you and Seth are going!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - Any action yet???? I bet you're hating that question now. Come on bubba, time to come out!!!!!!

Trying - That sucks! How exciting ttc#2 next yr. Don't be a stranger, I love hearing about how you guys are going. Can you believe our baby boys are nearly 2!

Waiting - Hope the trip SE goes well and contracts are finalised. Have fun organising Lexi's birthday. 2 OMG!!!!

All good here, took P and a friend (had J & Sam as well) to see Reece Maston (xfactor) at TTP. Hmm, crazytown! Saw a chiro for the 1st time ever, and as I suspected my back is f****d! 1 leg is 12mm shorter than the other, everything is wonky, good grief! Now to find some $$$. Sam is trying new sounds every day. Other than bye, bye no new words yet. Hearing test tomorrow. Must go collect him from occ care, hope everyone has a great day.