+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiwi - Bummer about Sams eye and breaking his glasses

MG - Yeah A has been extra clingy lately, mostly will only play if Im right with her. She will sometimes wander off and play but overall is more 'needy' and whingy than normal. Im putting it down to the 2yr molars (I can see one about to cut through) and the beginning of the terrible 2s....

Yep all subsequent births should be easier. Cough and it will slide on out wishful thinking!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    lmao Kiwi - Of course he'll just pop out - the way has been paved - aren't all subsequent children easy births???

Well, yes that was the case for me. Be careful what you wish for, P's labour 3.30 hrs, J's labour 1.15hrs and Sam a whole 31mins! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be fine.

Waiting - Stupid teeth! I'm enjoying this gap before the 2yr molars come through. I actually found the terrible 2's not bad, now 3yr olds, that's another story!

J has been packaged off to camp, P goes tomorrow. Somehow P has conned me into having 3 of her friends over after school to practise their talent act for camp. Hmmmmm, so much for 1 child down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol - reminds me of Monty Python's "the meaning of life" where she gives birth while washing up and says "pick that up will you Diedre??" lol
    I also noticed I said He'll....mmmm I keep saying he, but keep thinking she. Which will it be???

Need some earplugs for after school tonight Kiwi??

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh MG Im torn, I think logically it will be blue but something is telling me pink for you!!!! cant wait to find out!!

Kiwi - hahaha you got conned didnt you??!!!

Spoke to the principal from the school today where I did prac, the offer of work is back on the table so the move is back on the cards and looking very likely, having a meeting with him on Friday when I get there..... watch this space is all I can say!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 01-11-2011 at 21:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - sorry to hear about sam's eye & his glasses. It'll be expensive if he keeps going through glasses at this rate. Do glasses for kids cost a lot?

Waiting - good to hear you had a great trip. I loved the photos on FB. A is so cute. She must be nearly two now? Dont talk to me about the 'terrible twos'. OMG E is really pushing the boundaries these days. Fortunately it's not all the time It mainly seems to be when she's tired and i stilll havent worked out how to discipline her. The job offer sounds good! Hopefully the decision will be easier this time now that you've had more time to assess things.

MG - Wow it's getting close. I can't wait to hear your news. I'm going pink!

LM - hope your first day at work went well.

Not a lot happening here. I had mastitis #5 last week. Fortunately i have ABs at home now and can get onto it quickly so it doesnt get too bad. I am giving M about three BFs a day at the moment which I'm so excited about. Finally a bit less time on the pump! Her attachment is much better although still not perfect which is why i had mastitis again. She was 4months last Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Ive got a feeling its pink for MG too!!!

Rach - wow M is 4 months already how time flies!! Thats fantastic she is now having 3 feeds a day, you've really persisted and now its paying off! Bummer about the mastitis though. Yep A is nearly 2 its her birthday in 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a beautiful day!

MG - I was going to follow your gut feeling for sex of bubs, but seems you can't make up your mind. So I'll be different and vote BOY.

Rach - Fantastic news re Marli's BF, hope it wont be long before they're all on the boob. Sam's glasses cost $250, the frames were only $50. This fix was under warranty, so cost me nothing.

Liv - Do you start jabbing soon???

Waiting - Have a great weekend away, you get-about. Nice catching up yesterday.

Took Sam to the speechie, my gut was right, he does have some issues. He is speech delayed because he is having problems with sensory overload and sequencing problems. This explains his dislike of books and his tantrums. We have some "homework" to do with Sam. A different style of play, using sounds and movements, small amounts of controlled messy play and deep squeezes to his pelvis when he exculates, in fact all touch must be deep and strong. He has a hearing screening in 2 wks and back to the speechie on the 16th. So glad I followed my gut and not the well meaning advice of others. we have an improvement soon. Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - glad you have some answers and plan for Sam. He is so lucky having such a wonderful mother. Xxx

My gut is pink!! Always has been. Dh can't make up his mind though!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - Go on prove me wrong.

I have to say, I have no idea how full time working parents fit in all the appts for their children!!! In 1 week I will have 3 days in a row of appts for Sam, then 1 more the following week. Good thing I'm putting off study.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MG