+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

Welcome Noodling, all the best. I find it hard to post here during school hols but back now. I was induced for all 3 kiddies and they all came before EDD.

Waiting - I think you're in QLD now? Hope everyone is feeling better and you are all having a fabo time catching up with fellow Bubhubbers.

Hi to everyone else. Had a fantastic holiday, Port Lincoln is awesome for a family holiday! Have a cold and feel crappy so I'm off to enjoy the peace and quiet..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiwi - oh yay you're back I wont be talking to myself anymore Nah not in QLD yet, leave Fri morning.

I ended up taking A to the Wiggles concert on Fri, OMG she loved it, shes a fanatic now!!! A has had gastro all weekend afterwards so Im blaming them..... GRRR!! Shes better now thank god and DH and I dont seem to have caught it fingers crossed! The bl**dy ear infection I had when we cancelled our trip last time has come back too so we are laying really low this week, A isnt even going to daycare tomorrow to try to avoid more germs. Im NOT CANCELLING OUR TRIP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - Whoops! Now listen Waiting's ear, you are not going to stop her trip so get better this instant! (said in stern mummy voice). Have an amazing trip!
    Where you able to talk to the teacher that went to The Heights school for their prac, would love to know what she thought. Have met some Mums who's teenagers go there and they had nothing but great things to say about the school. So confusing...........

MG - Hope you're feeling better.

I'm having a dilemma. I'm thinking about putting study off until Sam starts school. Financially we will be in such a better place and I get to spend those precious 1st yrs with Sam. Downside, might miss getting P citizenship, but on the upside when working can afford to pay for her Uni /TAFE tuition. I just don't want finances adding to the pressure pot while studying full time and being a full time Mum/housewife. Ok, I think I've solved my dilemma, spend the next few yrs paying off debt and keep enjoying being a SAHM.
    Now maybe I can sleep tonight.

Hope everyone is enjoying this fantastic weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kiwi - do you mean the financial pressure of having to pay for your study? if you wanted to do it can you start part time and maybe from home? i was soooooooooooo excited about my job interview and really looking forward to working, but i had such a great day with the kids yesterday think i will be a little sad now so not sure to accept offer or not???? also, not long now till max in kindy really - childcare are telling us to start him early, but thats only in a year and a bit away - where did my tiny bub go? makes me so sad to think its all gone so fast - yes, the first few years at home are precious, and you sure cant get them back again, so maybe just stay at home and enjoy your baby as long as you can xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - You cant study Dentistry part time, or from home I looked into that. It's not just the fees, (I can cover them out of tax return money)it's ongoing CC costs, we'd be OOP nearly $200/wk. I need to get on top of our debt, we're on the way up (slowly). I want to enjoy my study.

Keep us posted about your job to be.
    was feeling a bit guilty about not giving Sam those 1st yrs like P & J. Must get to school, opps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lm your job interview went well ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh the work/study vs SAHM dilemma.... I know it all too well!! Hope you guys can come to some sort of decision soon but I completely know what you mean about finances and needing to get some 'me' time (and a professional life!) back vs staying at home and enjoying those precious 1st years cos they go too quickly. I am in the same dilemma at the moment....

Kiwi - are you in any position to start saving some money now toward studying in the future?

LM - when do you hear back about the job??

OMG A just went to bed ON TIME (8pm) and without a fuss. To her bed. To sleep. She hasnt done that in I dont know how long!!! Usually we are lucky to get her in bed before 9.45pm and she has to fall asleep on her little couch... yay she did it tonight!!

Only a couple more days till QLD!!!! Then we DEFINITELY have to catch up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - The more I think about it, the happier I am with my decision. I will never regret spending these early yrs with Sam. Money, is money and I will find it to study when I need to. Go A!!!!! Keep up the good work! Sam has slept through for a week now. Not long now, 1, 2 sleeps........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say, Well done Lisa on finishing your painting! All the best with the house sale and hunting. Geez, you and DH must be stuffed after that mammoth effort.

LM - Yes, they grow so fast. Have the renos started?

MG - Getting close now!

Plan on having my 1st swim of the season when the kids get home from school. P and DH hopped in yesterday, but still a bit cold for me. Solar heating do your thing! Big kids have sports day tomorrow and it's meant to rain, boo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This time tomorrow we will be in Brissie!! WOOOOHOOOO cant wait!! My ear is still playing up but oh well. SOOO not cancelling again!!

Kiwi - how was your swim? We will have to come round for a swim this summer!!!

MG - Not long now!! Cant believe how close you are!! Have you got much planned for S's birthday?

Lisa - how did the agents photos turn out?

Right, better go pack.