+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kiwi - a short holiday sounds good. I think I need one! Have a great time.

Waiting - has finishing sunk in yet?

MG - I'm still perservering for now and living in hope that perhaps M will end up latching properly. I said 6 months but I realized the other day that takes me up to Christmas which seems sooo far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning

no finishing hasnt really sunk in yet, I feel a bit lost actually!!! A is at daycare today so I have a WHOLE day to myself with no homework to do OMG!!!!! I dont know what to do with myself but Im sure Ill find things to keep me entertained Have to go in to the city tomorrow to collect all of my paperwork and take it to Teachers Reg then Ill be totally finished!!

Rach - Yeah 6 months is a long time. I remember with A I kept making short goals (eg: 4 months, 5months, 6months) when each month rolled past I felt like Id met a milestone but wasnt feeling ready to give up so kept going. By the time I crossed the 5 month mark I knew that 6 months would be my final deadline and it gave me time to slowly reduce expressing and dry up my milk and deal with the emotion of it all (I found it REALLY hard stopping I guess like people do when weaning cos BF, but even harder cos I felt like because I couldnt BF this was the next best thing and I was giving that up too... so it took some time to deal with it all)

MG - Enjoy your trip, thats awesome that DH encouraged you to do that!!

Kiwi - Enjoy your family holiday, I have fingers crossed that this one goes better for you and you will be able to stay a few extra days

Right Im off to laze around on couch and watch something OTHER than ABC2!!!

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning all!!

I haven't had a chance to write in here for AGES!!

LM....wow, you've done extremely well to get the babes BF this far!! well done to you! It's great that you're allowing yourself more time to spend with the babes. Obviously weaning is a emotional time for you but you're make the right decision for you and your family (if you feel you are) and if you're ready to make that decision then good on you. I'm sure they'll all appreciate the extra time with their mumma!

Rach....good on you too for your expressing thus far! I dont know how you guys do it but you certainly are an inspiration!! How much does little M weigh now? is she putting on weight as she should be?

MG....I hope you have a great holiday! (or has it been??). man, sorry, can't remember if you've gone or if you're going.....and i can't read back.

Waiting.... CONGRATULATIONS on finishing uni!! Wow what a achievement for you! I'm sooooooo glad that you didn't give up when you were ready to! you persevered like we all wanted you to and look at you now!! Any student would be very lucky to have you as their teacher! Sounds like you're also in a little bit of confusion about your future. from what you said a couple weeks ago, reading between the lines it sounds like you are ready for next bub and want your family around so i reckon go with your heart mate!

Kiwi...hope you have a great family holiday! we've been meaning to get away for ages but i put the house first so once we're all done with that then we're off for a long weekend away on yorkes! Enjoy mate!

Hi to the rest of you....sorry running out of time to do personals to everyone as i need to get in my bit before C wakes up.

So we've been VERY busy with preparing the house for the market. painting painting painting!!!! not completely finished, just lots of little bits and pieces to do but the big major parts are all finished. Man it is SO HARD working on the house when the house is full of furniture and there's a bub in the house! has taken about triple the time and has been very exhausting! the new paintwork does look lovely. have gone from light pink walls and grey skirting/cornices to beige walls with white skirting/cornices - and some of the white framework has taken about 6 coats! stubborn wood just keeps soaking up the paint!! we also had to get scaffolding in to reach the highest part of the ceiling to fix it and to reach the framework too! we've not eaten a proper dinner or weekend lunch for a loooooong time! dinners have been toasted sangas, sausage in bread, steak sangas, pizza and weekend lunches have been toasted sangas or pies! and somehow i've still managed to lose a few kgs! woohoo! Mum had us over for a roast on saturdy night cos she knows how poorly we've eaten (she knows too cos dad has helped us alot of the time and this sort of stuff is all i've fed him.......cos who has time to cook proper meal when there's work to be done!).

Looking forward to a good sunday out tho! My friends who had me as their bridesmaid last year are being treated to a 3 course lunch and drinks package by his (the groom) boss who they're great friends with - at Ayers House! they and 6 of their friends get to enjoy this awesome treat and that includes DH and I!! 12-5pm on sunday!! mum is babysitting too! can't wait!!! i only wish we were 100% finished with the house but hopefully we'll be VERY close to completion by saturday avo! work work work!

Anyway, i've had the chance to write this as we got up extra early to make sure the house is mostly spick and span this morn as we have the real estate agent coming over tonight for a initial meeting. i know this agent - a friend from a while back so i'm not so fussed that a tiny bit of dusting needs to be done and a couple thngs aren't in place but at least he gets to see the house 90% ready! so i'm all ready, had chocolate cheesecake for breakky and am waiting for C to get up. DH gone to work all ready.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - Good work on the house, cant wait to see it all painted! Enjoy your day out tomorrow

MG and Kiwi hope you guys are having great trips away

Well we have FINALLY rebooked our trip to QLD!!! This time in 2 weeks will be in Brissie to meet some fellow Bubhubers then heading to the GC for 4 days. Cant wait!!! Thinking Im going to give A an extra week off of daycare the week before just to try and avoid picking up any last-minute bugs like last time.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    How close was your precious bundle born to your edd? We have our little man due in November.....itching to know how close he'll come to his due date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Noodling : welcome to the thread my lil mini Cooper cam 4 weeks early via csection where are you having bubba and which on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noodling - My DD came at 39+2 after having a stretch and sweep done. Though I reckon if I didnt have that (I was already 1-2cm dialated) she might had stayed put until her due date! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is due on the 24th (we have been ahead at every scan he comes earlier as I'm itching to meet him) and we are at the WCH. I like to think he'll be meeting us on the 20th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Noodling hope he comes a little early for you Are you from Adelaide?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes from Adelaide

Seems quiet in here, hope all had a lovely wnkd