+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oooh Antibiotics, thanks didnt think of that one!!!

Cos I was suss that Im UTD last weekend when I went to Dads (we usually have a couple drinks together) I found an almost empty bottle of Moscato in the fridge so I tipped it out and put non alcoholic apple cider in it. Worked a treat except cant do it this weekend as MIL drinks Moscato so I know she will try it and realise its fake!!!! Was thinking cordial in a vodka cruiser might work....... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Love the idea of the lemon squash for at the pub with uni, thanks guys!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Waiting that's amazing news. Congratulations! Can't believe I didn't log on yesterday either and just spilt the BM I'm expressing now when I read your news I was so excited. Antibs are a good idea although some people still may suspect. A fake drink is a good idea too and surely no one will work it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bumping us back to the first page. Dont want our little thread to get lost as much as there is chatter/advice on the FB page it isnt anywhere near as much as the convos we have had in here in the past so thought Id wake our thread up. Or just talk to myself if no-one is checking here anymore.....

4 days til uni is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just spending today at home doing homework (A is at my Dads). Loving being home, got back on Sat but feeling a little all over the place at the moment. Ahh well. Spent the weekend with A and DH, went to a babyshower for friend of mine who is having her c-section this week. Cant wait!!!

Made an appt for the docs today to have a check up after the m/c, cant get in till Wed.

AUUUGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO close to the end of uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well, Im off to do some homework.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Waiting

I'm here talking with you!

Finishing uni will be s fantastic feeling. I can't believe you've done all this as well as bring up A. Amazing effort I reckon. I hope things go well at the GP and you can move on. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    waitting : OMG 4 days left hun what an achievement I hope all goes well with your GP hun remember even though you are busy take time to smell the roses so you can move on xoxo

thanks for waking the thread

Rach how are you and your girls doing cant wait to meet marli I hope you are able to make it to bubbles on wednesday xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm here. I was just thinking of bumping this thread too. Fb is more q & a's, chatter here is better. Waiting, thats awesome, nearly finished.
    Hope to see you all at bubbles, for a real yak. Must go phone annoying me......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigemini View Post
    I'm here. I was just thinking of bumping this thread too. Fb is more q & a's, chatter here is better. Waiting, thats awesome, nearly finished.
    Hope to see you all at bubbles, for a real yak. Must go phone annoying me......

I will be at Bubbles tomorrow, cant wait its been too long!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv - thanks for asking about us. E & M are both doing well. M is 14 weeks now and she's started to wake up more. Her corrected age is 6 weeks so she's still a little baby really. We wont make it tomorrow. I could never get there by 9.30 as it takes almost an hour from here but mainly because I'll have to express in the morning and that takes ages. Can't wait to stop expressing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great seeing those who could make it this morning!! Spencer had a ball of a time and after we had a quick bite at golden grove village he crashed in the car on the way home and I haven't heard a peep since transferring him!
    I may go off for a snooze myself!!

Oh - and I agree - I like the chat here better. I find I just flick onto fb, not linger there for long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Sam and I had a great morning at Bubbles, thanks to those who joined us.

MG - Hope you enjoyed your nap.

Must run, DH's just got up from night shift and Sam is due to wake any minute and I NEED to vacuum . Back tomorrow for a proper post.