+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    waiting - test NOW!!!!!! I was epwing with max the day before my BT, but with the twins just waves - nothing major -but my BB's were so sore evn water from teh shower hurt.....i soooooooooo hope you are, and even if your not i guess now you know how much you want another one now if youwill be sad if your not - make sense? does brendan know yet that you think you may be? what a wonderful surprise if he doesnt. I didnt tell brett i was going for a early confirmation test with the twins, and when it can beck positive i bought a tiny lil jumpsuit and put it on his pillow - typicla male, came home and missed it completely - when i pointed it out he goes 'well, what the hell does that mean...' ummmmmmmmmmmm - work it out!

Lisa - dont you love the notes they write at daycare - they try to word them so carefully - maxs always say -"max was very talkative and like to use volume and voice projection" - tell me something i dont know!!

well, im embarrassed to say that max has started the dreaded terrible twos with a flourish - we are experiencing really lovely throw your self on teh floor and kick and scream tantys - so bad that we took him for tea last night and had to leave with doggy bags.......sooooooooooooo embarassing!! lucky he isnt coming today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww Kiwi - Sammy will be a deadset charmer with his glasses. My niece needed glasses for a lazy eye while she was young. She doesn't need any now, so hopefully Sam will be ok once he gets older?? Hope you are ok. See you today if we make it!

Waiting - I agree - TEST!!! This sounds QUITE promising!! How bl00dy exciting would that be!!!

LM - we have full tanties here too. I really don't know what to do sometimes, as S is throwing himself around and banging his head and then crying more!! Kind of makes me laugh, but also really stressful. He had a tanty at kindergym yesterday. DH took him and he tantied because he had to get off a toy to share. hmmmmm

We may or may not make it to lunch today. I picked S up from his cousin's house this morning. They looked after him for an hour while I went and had my growth scan. He was knackered when we got home (a 2 minute car ride), and I popped him straight down. Perfect if he wakes up happy and in time for me to go to lunch. he has been a bit all over the shop with his naps though, this week, and I think teething may have something to do with it, so i am hesitant to wake him if he is still sleeping, just so i can go to a lunch. I may text you LM to see where everyone is at??

Had my growth scan and bubs is weighing in at about 1.5kg atm. Pretty good, and US lady (who used to work at Repromed!!) said it should probably be a bit bit bigger than S was when born. S was 3kg on the dot, so little anyway. Hoping I wont blow out!! My GD had been pretty well controlled. i am on twice daily bsl's and ring my educator on Saturday. Hopefully she'll cut me down to once a day random BSL's - oooh that would be nice.

Sorry I haven't been on much. I seem to be struggling a bit at home - tired and trying to get stuff done and trying to rest. Hope everyone else is well. i think of you all often

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - I agree TEST NOW!

LM - terrible twos are here too. Just after M was born we were in Baby Buntings and I'm sure everyone must have thought 'oh they're those kind of people who can't control their daughter . She was wild and it was very embarrassing.

MG - a great weight! M was 1.720 when she was born (at 32 weeks)so your bub is just a bit behind that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shy - hope Samuel is better. A never slept in her pram (she HATED the pram) so Im no help sorry!!

Lisa - Wow 2 toothies how exciting!! Hows the painting going?

LM - of course I will be sad but not devasted (yet!) I know that sounds ungrateful, of course Im not but my head is still in uni mode and hasnt switched to serious TTC Baby#2 mode yet!!! Oh and A is now a Wiggles fan, apparently everything this week has been about the Wiggles.... she can hang out and watch Wiggles dvds with Max!!!

MG - getting closer!!!! Good to hear the GD is under control hope the supervisor gives you good news. A was 3.4kg at birth bigger than most of the babies in here surprising since she is a tiny tacker now!!

Nope not testing yet....... staying strong......... dont want to get my hopes up. Im sure you guys understand, Im actually a bit numb to it at the moment and trying to not think about it and get my hopes up cos Im so used to seeing a BFN and dont want the gutwrenching disappointment when I get my hopes dashed, so as usual expect the worst (but my gut is telling me I might see otherwise this time....)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN this morning. Will wait and test again once (if) AF is late...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo!!!! I still have my fingers crossed. Too early. Stay away af!

Thanks
    Reviews
    waitting : when is af due ? are you testing to early ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Apologies for taking so long to post, I've been a little preoccupied.

A big thankyou to Waiting for posting our news for us

Thankyou all so much for you thoughts and congratulations on the birth of our daughter Emma. She is 6 weeks today and is growing well, she is now 9p 10oz, not bad after being 7p at birth. Loves her food

I feel completely blessed finally having been successful and I wish anyone going through IVF has the same outcome.

Personals are a bit beyond my capacity at the moment, please know I am thinking of you all and supporting you (albiet silently).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hoping4 - Lovely to see you pop in here and that things are going well with Emma. Don't worry about personals, you have a newborn. Feel free to ask questions and vent away on a bad day. We also have a private fb group, but someone a bit more computer savvy than me will have to help you with that.

Waiting - Hope the witch hasn't shown up.

Rach - I hope the mastitis has gone. How are your girls?

MG - Great news on the scan and GD. Sam has full blown tanties too, not fun! Hope you're getting some rest, it's really hard when toddlers go through clingy stages. Sam doesn't like sharing either, we all tend to let him have his way. Perk of being a baby with older siblings. But we have had a few probs at occ care with not sharing......

Thanks for all your comments re Sam's glasses. I'm all good with it now, and we buy them tomorrow! Had to wait until DH could come along. I'm feeling much better too. DH is working 6 days a week atm and feel like a solo mum of 4 kids at times.
    Any way must go, Sam has learnt how to open a new cupboard, does the child proofing ever end????? Any suggestions how to discourage a toddler from climbing up and standing on the kitchen table?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - I'm really hoping you've got some good news to share with us tonight.