+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, well BH has changed again. Haven't they heard the saying 'why fix what ain't broken!'

Lying here on bed with DS asleep it's the only way I could get him to sleep off the boob! Hes teething and is awful at the moment with day sleeps! Put him in the pram and went for a walk hoping he'd sleep but he just screamed! Did any of your bubbas resist pram sleeps???

LM, thanks for org botanic gdns picnic I'm looking forward to it.

Digby, thanks for org Friday I'm looming forward to that too. Looking forward to pigging out before the challenge begins!

Hello to everyone. Sorry getting a sore arm here!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Shy - Hope Samuel's teeth don't bother him for too much longer, I find once they break through the gum, bubs doesn't seem so miserable. Have you tried giving him some pain relief? As for resisting pram sleeps, mine have only had a handful of times where they screamed blue murder, usually a walk does the trick. But when teething it all goes out the window......

Sam had his eye appointment yesterday and unfortuantly he is badly long sighted in both eyes, with one being worse than the other. So my little man needs glasses asap, to stop him from developing a lazy eye and will need glasses for life. I will admit I'm bummed out by this news (which is pathetic of me, it's not like he has some terrible disease), I just feel bad for him. Will he be teased? Will this interfere with playing sport? And how the hell do you keep glasses on a 18mth old????? Lisa - you had glasses as a little one didn't you?? Has your Mum got any tips??? Anyway, I'm sure we'll get there, back to WCH in 2 mths for a check up and then yearly appointments.
    Made DH stay home yesterday, I'm really not coping very well atm, so sick of being "super woman". I feel like my family is draining the life out of me. Spent most of the day in bed reading a book, just what the Dr ordered.

Must go, Sam is at occ care and I want to get my chores done so I can blob out while S sleeps this arvo. Furbaby is eyeing me for a walk too......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - oh no, sorry to hear about sammy!! He wont get teased, personally i think kids with specs are freaking adorable, not to mention that Sam will have max in school with him - and im pretty sure no kid is gonna mess with my giant Maxi or any of his posse!!!! max has sunnies that he loves to wear - they have the foam strap to hold them on - i cant get them off him - hopefully sam is the same! hope you are feeling better soon - i havent had any help now for 2 weeks, hard yakka thats for sure when your flying solo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiwi - awww Sammy with his big blue eyes will look gorgeous with specs. My friend's little boy who is now 8 has had glasses since really little and he hasnt had any real troubles, and hes quite a sporty kid so she had been really worried but all good. Hope you are doing ok, catch up soon, not so sure if its going to be for a drink though............................................

There's a (chance) I might be UTD and needing to pick your brains..... did any of you guys have symptoms PRIOR to getting your BFP???? Ive been nauseous since Monday, its gradually getting worse every day I feel so seasick and my (.Y.)s are quite tender... AF is due next Tues so contemplating doing a HPT on the weekend or should I wait until AF is overdue as early tests can be unreliable??? I dont remember getting any symptoms with A until after I got the BFP so it could all just be in my head and Ive just got a stomach bug..... but the teachers I am on prac with have noticed and every day are asking me if Ive POAS already.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!!! How exciting Waiting! With P I felt like I was coming down with the flu even before AF was due. With J I felt off and got a uti. Poas was neg until about 2_3 days after AF due. Sam I was so sure hadn't taken as poas was neg I went to America. POAS if you want, but don't get upset if it's neg. J & Sam took a long time to come up as positive. Sending heaps of baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was meant to say with Sam I was weaning off pred so felt crappy anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiwi - Thanks, trying to not get my hopes up. Will be excited if I get a BFP but wont be devastated (sad, but not devastated) if its BFN this month. Yep been feeling fluey was wondering if Im just run down but now that my b00bies are starting to get sore Im wondering...... When preggas with A I didnt get a BFP on a HPT until after I had my BT with Repromed so if I test this weekend and get a BFN I will re test after AF due next week if she decides to rock up late (stay away!!!!).
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 08-09-2011 at 20:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my fingers crossed. Stay away af!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - sorry to hear you're a bit upset & flat. We all need a day off every now & then but unfortunately they dont come very often. I personally think Sam will look adorable with glasses.

Waiting - Ooooh how exciting! I felt nauseous with E from really early on. Around day 11 I think it was. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning!

Kiwi....hugs mate!! dont feel down about Sammy and his glasses, he will look the spunkiest boy in school!! He wont get teased. I dont remember getting teased......about glasses........just everthing else!....my pimples, my voice etc......but ont the glasses. Mum asked the dr when i first had to have glasses "how will i keep them on her" and the dr said to her to just make a big deal about them and how good and cool they are! She also had elastic all the way around and even tied hair ties/rubber bands on for extra tightening when i was running or jumping or playing. She said it worked very well! He will look so spunky you wont even notice! Also we all need our days to relax and refresh ourselves. Hopefully you're feeling a bit better today! chin up mate!

Waiting....OMG....YAY! Test! Test! Test! yes yes....i know i jump the gun alot! positive vibes going your way mate! Hope you're enjoying the prac still! you seeing DH and A this weekend??

Shy....is Samuel better?? how's he going? Charlie has fought the pram sleeps a few times and now i'm raelly struggling to get him to sleep when we're out. sometimes he will go to sleep and sometimes he wont. i think as they get older it gets harder to settle them. well that's what i've found anyway! how's he going with the solids?

Well we now have 2 toothies!! something made him scream and scream lastnight but after some panadol and then nurofen a couple hours later he then slept for a good 6.5 hours. phew!
    Cheeky boy is pulling himself up on everything! the report that comes home from his childcare days each day says "C was very adventurous again today....exploring everything around the room and pulling himself up and over everything!" Uh-oh! haha!