+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bring on the bubbas
    Sending LOTS of baby dust to waiting & liv who are ready & waiting!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to digbyleigh For This Useful Post:

liv01  (19-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    we are doing controlled crying at the moment it was so hard while he was crying nonstop for an hour and 15 mins he finally went to sleep around 8 and woke about 2 and just talked to himself for about 10 mins then back to sleep until 6am so very happy with the progress will have to see how we go tonight still having problems with day sleeps but I will do the same and see how we go .

hi to everyone will read back and post latter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening!

Geez its been quiet in here hope everyone is doing ok. Gonna make an attempt at personals apologies in advance if I miss anyone!!!

Lisa - Hope you guys are doing ok after your Nannas funeral. Saw your photo of C standing at his playtable clever little man!!! Hope he is all better now

Liv - good to see you (briefly!) the other day at TTP

LM- Hope you guys are doing well and the sleep is continuing to improve at your place, I dont know how you do it!

MG - Welcome home!!!

Rach - How are you guys doing? Hope E and M are doing well and the retained placenta can be sorted out asap.

Kiwi - You've been quiet.... 6 weeks until we can FINALLY have drinks to celebrate finishing Uni!!! (Not that Im counting or anything.... )

Country - Hows your new little man doing?

Winzy and Digby - Hope your bubbas are well and you are staring to get some more sleep

Hows our preggo ladies doing? Wannabb?? Second??? Livvy??? Livvy how did your 19 week scan go (have you had it yet?)

Auuughhh brain fade, sorry if Ive forgotten anyone.

AFM - I leave tomorrow for the 5 week stint away from home for Uni. Will be back next weekend to visit then not back for 2 weeks after that (but DH and A coming to visit me for a couple days over Fathers Day). Pretty stressed out as its really full on. Have finished all of my uni assignments except for a 25min presentation I have to do when I finish the prac so now just have to survive the 5 weeks of teaching and apply for jobs.... My head has been killing for days due to the stress and busy-ness of it all, I just want it all to be over!!! Not long now...

A is doing well, definitely hitting the Terrible 2s thats for sure!! Having major issues at bed time, we have had to drop her day nap completely as a result The attitude has come out BIG TIME and "Nooooooo" seems to be the standard answer for everything. She even told DH to "go away" tonight and yesterday told me to "move" and pushed to get past.... bossy britches!!!! I thinks she's nearly 2 going on 12....

Right better go pack, cant even begin to think how much cr@p I need to take with me for 5 weeks.....

Hope everyone is well
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 20-08-2011 at 21:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitting : have fun at your prac and I hope that things slow down afterwards.

Poor lil
    Mini is sick we had one gores sleep last night exhausted about to take him to the dr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting...hope all goes well with your final stint. That's great you can come back on the weekend & DH & A can come visit you some weekends also.

Liv....poor mini C hope he gets better soon xx

Rach....how are things going? Hope all is better very soon xxx

Country....hope motherhood is treating you well & C is sleeping well for you.

Winzy...how are you & gorgeous O going? Our babies are at such a fun age now, babbling away & lots of smiles, just LOVE it

Shy...hope E is not in pain. Always in my thoughts xx

Mg.....sounds like your having a lovely time away!

Lady.....great pic of C standing! Clever boy & so cute

Lulusmum......great to hear the CC is going so well.

Kiwi....hope your all well xx

AFM....enjoying Z so much now. The past week & a half she's been a new baby. Have had all great nights & feeling so much better for it. The mix of chiro,sleep school,changing bassinets & topping up night feed via a syringe & going on maxalon has all paid off. She's such a happier baby now & her day sleeps are going great also. I've met the loveliest girls through my CAYHS group & had a catchup with all 9 of us & our babies at my house last week.
    I'm feeling a bit Icky the past couple of days. I'm not sure what's wrong I just feel nauseous. Funny thing is I've only ever felt this way twice before in my life & both times just before finding out I was pregnant lol!! Surely it couldn't be?? Ha ha!! Z is only 11 weeks old, fully (.)(.) fed & AF hasn't come back plus I'm not the most fertile person around lol! Would be lovely if I am but I highly doubt it so won't be doing a hpt anytime soon. (I still have a phobia about them from all the bad memories & don't want to go down that path again) IYKWIM.

Gotta love this weather! Back to the housework than a lovely walk to Carisbrook park later today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting thanks for asking after us. Good luck with the next 5 weeks. I'm sure you will be great!

Liv sorry to hear mini is sick again.

Lisa I was very sorry to hear about your the recent events in your family, I hope you are looking after yourself and C.

Digby good to hear things are going well for you now, I'm glad Z has improved for you

To everyone else I hope you are all well.

AFM Well Mum flew home yesterday, so its just the 3 of us at home now. The lil man is going well, I have been saying I'm lucky he is a good baby but not the last few days. He has been getting what must be the most painful wind and really struggles with it. This morning from around 4am he has had wind and been very chucky, I must say he has perfect aim sometimes (although not so perfect for me). I have been working out that depending on what I eat will depend on how windy and chucky he gets, so we are busy trying to work out what it could be that is upsetting him. But otherwise he is really a very good baby......
    Last edited by countrychick; 21-08-2011 at 14:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well mini c has a middle eat infection poor lil man we all are running on no sleep as he won't sleep and he still has a temp of 38

Thanks
    Reviews
    Country....I'm glad both yourself & C are all settled now back at home. I hope you can work out soon what foods it is that he's reacting too.

Liv....hope mini C gets better soon & you get some rest.

Afm.....think I jinxed Z's great sleeping. The past 2 nights her feeds have been 3 hourly & last night I had trouble settling her after the 3am feed. With that & E who was also up from 2am vomiting. So E's home resting again today so once I get Z back to sleep I'm off to bed also. I just hope E is better by tomorrow (I had her home from school yesterday feeling unwell) Tomorrow E is doing waikakirri at the ent/centre which is like rock & roll estedford for primary schools. The year 7's will be leaving school early in the morning and practicing all day at the ent/centre them performing in the evening & we won't get home until after 11pm most likely so I really hope she's not still sick, I'm still not feeling too good myself, DH & Z seem to be the only healthy ones ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, still around just way too busy!

Country - Lovely to hear from you, sounds like it's all going well.

Digby - Sounds like Z has improved with her sleeping. Poor E hope she makes a quick recovery and no one else gets the gastro.

Liv - Poor mini C, hope the ab's have kicked in and he's on the mend.

Waiting - All the best with your prac, I know you'll ace it. Sam refused to have a nap 2x last week!!!!! I think he will be like his sister and drop the naps by 2yr. Looking forward to that drink.

LM - Well done Max on the TT, what a clever boy. Great to hear the CC worked with the twins. I must get you your things back, when are you free?

Winzy - Cute pics on fb, hows the sleep going?

MG - Sorry to read the GD is back. Now tell us how your trip went.

Shy -

Lisa -

Huge hello, to those I've missed. and to all those who would like some.

afm - Finished painting J's room, looks really good. J had his cardio appt last Fri for his dizzy spells, thankfully it's just because he is growing at an alarming rate. They were really through and gave him a ecg and echo to be on the safe side. And he doesn't have my valve problem! P is still unwell, so gp has referred her to a pead, who we see on Fri. he can work out whats going on. Still have family from NZ around, so lots of get togethers. DH and I managed an escape to the Barossa in the weekend, bliss! Must go, Sam is so BUSY atm, I struggle to keep up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Thank you for the support you've given after our tragic loss on Sunday morning. We are coping, but it's a hard road, and DH's family are really struggling.

Digby, sorry to hear you're sleep jinxed! I was jealous of your 10 nights!

Winzy, O is so gorgeous.

Waiting, GL with everything.

Liv, hope C is getting better.

Hello to everyone else. Sorry for lack of personals, not much time or energy left at the end of the day! DS is going well, he is sleeping most nights from aroun 7pm to 6am (eek!) with one feed overnight which is good. Just wish he'd go back to the 7/8am wakeups!

Just thought I'd mention that whilst out shopping for a funeral outfit today, I noticed that Myer Marion have good bargains on some runout styles of maternity bras/tops which for those of you who are preggo or nursing might be interested in. It is upstairs in their intimate apparrel area.

Anyway, must go get ready for bed!