+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 136 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh it's quiet in here, I hope not too many are sick.

Well, I'm nearly back to normal and Sam is fine except for a runny nose, he always gets this when he's cutting a tooth.

Waiting - Hope you guys are all feeling better soon, gee we're slac,k we still haven't had our drinky night. Drive safely and enjoy your cuddles.

MG - Sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

LM - How are you? Are the twins better??? Hope you're getting a break. We won't be coming tomorrow, (boo!) I'm sure you don't need anymore germs.

Paul - Sounds like Erin had a wonderful 1st birthday.

Winzy - What's new?

Rach - All the best with your scan next Tues. How are your precious girls?

Digby - How did sleep school go? Hope your getting some sleep.

Lisa - You guys sound busy, all the best with house hunting/selling.

Shy - I hope S is still doing good sleeps for you.

Liv - How are you and C?

Livvy - Your 18wk scan must be coming up soon. I vote 2 pink.

Brain fade, hope everyone else is well. Bye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - hope all our sickies are feeling better - we arent exactly germ free here either so might wait on the catch up (again) maybe we'll just rain check it till some warmer weather so we can actually use teh out door play stuff, bit boring inside.....we went to see Dr Symons sleep dr yesterday and are doing a pretty intense attempt at controlled crying so i might just lock myself in and get this routine happening!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - Controlled crying is hard (for Mum & Dad), but it worked wonders for my 3. Daytime sleeps not so great, but wonderful for night waking. Only took a few days. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LM - Probably a good idea to postpone, we still arent well here either. next week is my last week in Adelaide for 6 weeks so wont be able to attend catch ups till end of Sept now so that sucks. Ah well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sam and I are doing a spot of modeling on Friday. Bah ha!!!!! Should be interesting.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope your all well (or at least recovering well from the nasty winter colds) bring on spring I say!
    Hope all the babies & kids/toddlers recovering well also.

Just a quick update before I headout for the day.....
    Sleep school went really well, thanks guys for asking. Was a very tiring and emotional day but luckily Zahlj didn't make a liar out of me, she actually behaved as she does at night. Well since then we have had 3 fantastic nights. Touch wood it continues. We have had to cheat a little though and swap the lovely cane basket we were using for my sisters basinet pram. She settles much easier this way & although it's a bad habit if it saves our sanity so be it, & castors on the cot maybe required also, will see. I'm feeling so much better after 3 good night sleeps, just hope it continues.
    As things were getting so bad we were offered a referral to TH. If things continue to go well I will most definatly cancel so someone else can take the place but if things go to pooh again I will go if we get a place as I don't want to regret later on.
    Just having issues with Z putting on weight again so weekly checkups with my GP & back to topping up with express via a syringe. She's gone from being in the 95% to the 75-50% according to the nurse at sleep school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all -well, the controlled crying is working - i hate it ad it is a last resort to get their sleeping sorted, but it is working - in just 2 nights we have gone form an hour of crying to 20mins and no crying or fussing whatsoever for day sleeps. They are also only getting up once a night instead of the previous 7 or 8 times between them - finally i can see light at the end of the tunnel. They did use dto be awesome sleepers but i guess something changed and the bad habits were formed trying to get as much sleep for everyone as possible. Its damn hard to listen to your babies crying though, sometimes i catch max watching me as they cry and i just know hes thinking ' stop the babies crying mum....' but its the best for all of us at the moment. He guarantees me 12 hour nights by out follow up in 2 weeks time, this time yeaterday i thought he was full of it, but today he might just be right - fingers crossed he is

Digby - max had all his day sleeps in the pram form about 4-6months - that was in the seat not in the bassinet either - we found it easy to go back to the cot so dont worry about bad habits forming - you gotta do what you gotta do!

Kiwi - pls explain your modelling gig????

Waiting - i need some info on cloth nappies - yep, thats right -im going cloth!!!! i spend $400 a month on nappies - too expensive when i could just outlay $1000 initially and not buy again

Hi to all - hope you are all well and babes are behaving

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - missr is selling her cloth nappies as Shelby is toilet trained now.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    digby- great news about the sleep. Sam had day sleeps in the pram until 9mths and transitioned to the cot easily.

Lm- cc is hard but does work. Glad to hear so far so good. Nothing fancy with the modeling. A friend has just finnished a photography diploma and started up a business,so shes building up her portfolio. Friends are cheaper than models, lol. I think shes pushing **** up hill with me though. Ha ha ha. Sam, of course will be adorable, shes been wanting to take photos of him for a while. Photoshop will be working hard with me as of course my skin has broken out!

Take care all.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - Happy to talk MCNs anytime You can borrow some of my smaller ones (only got a couple of smalls otherwise mediums) to try before you buy if you want (Baby beehinds and Itti Bittis)

Naww Kiwi Im sure you will look lovely

Sorry short but sweet, uni is completely overwhelming me, A is sick and I have a chest infection Gonna need a padded room by the end of the next 7 weeks so sorry if I forget people Im not being rude Im just a total airhead at the moment!!