+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 136 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thursday is fine with me - id everyone happy with that - let me know as i will need to cancel my nanny for that day : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - I won't make a catch-up next week but hopefully the one after that I'll be good for.

Digby - woohoo on a good night from z. I hope tonight is going just as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lm: thursday works for me and mini c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Thursday is good with me. LM, I can finally return the activity center and clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!

Hope you're all well!

Kiwi.....big hugs! you are a fabulous mummy! who would've thought a sore tummy would mean a UTI! best thing you've done now is found out what the problem was and given lots and lots of hugs and help! as for this stoooooopid BH new format....yep i hate the replying thing too! some days i get put to the 'quick reply' and some days i get put into the normal reply.

Country......great to hear from you!! thanks for your birth story! i went through 3 inductions before i had the c/s. They tried the cervidril tape on the sunday night, gels monday morning, gels monday night, and then decided on the c/s on tues. glad all is going well with you and that you were impressed with NECH. I was too! loved it. Another friend of mine had her baby there a couple weeks ago (or more maybe just a couple days before you) and she was also very impressed with them. she had the same ob as me and got the natural birth she wanted and was very impressed with the help afterwards too! Hope the little fella is sleeping nicely for you!!

Digby.....wow sounds like you got a nice night there! have you had the same since?? how's the beautiful little girl/s going?

Winzy...how's little O?? are you having some good nights too? has he had his first jabs?

Waiting....big hugs mate! I hope that lump is nothing serious and i hope it's just a cyst that these other lovelies have mentioned!! how's A going in her toddler bed? still sleeping through the night?

Rach......glad all is going well with you guys since M has come home! bet it's nice to be able to have some peace as a family at home!

LM...thanks for the invite but i can't make it obviously......hope you guys have fun!

Hi to everyone else!

All going well here. Nothing much to report. We're painting the house ready to sell later this year. who was the wise guy who said painting a house was fun?!
    C has been a bit sick again lately and he got weighed today and is 7.65kg - gained 150g in about 2 weeks. as long as he's gaining he's fine!

gotta go....got some cleaning to do....ho hum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh.....and congratulations to pisces/hoping on the birth of your little princess!! enjoy everything parenthood has to offer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am 23 weeks and am feeling bub kick away, albeit quite lightly. I felt a kick from the outside without feeling it on the inside, so I think I found my placenta punching bag. Lol
    We are in Croatia ATM with my dh mum and dad. Some friends have just left and Spencer is having a ball. Beautiful sunsets and am amazing lifestyle here. Will be sad to leave in a couple of weeks in a way.

Getting online when I have access to free wifi, so pretty sporadic at the moment. Hope everyone is well. I have been having bh withdrawals!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - sorry chick, have been super busy with teh kidlets and no time to put this here for you - my fav finger foods with max were: omlette cut in to strips, quiche or frittata, zucchini slice with any veg chucked in, meat balls made with red meat or chicken, turkey etc, penne pasta, mini ravioli, fish that has been cooked and flaked in to chunks, noodles (as in stir fry) - i guess any food can be finger food if you dont mind a bit of mess - as he gets older and more teeth you can do little lamb chops( i cross hatch cut the meat after cooking but keave it attached to the bone if that males sense - easier to bite) i also make really tender chicken nuggets but marinating chicken thighs in natural yoghurt overnight and crumbing in wholmeal crumbs - the yoghurt breaks down the fibers in the chook making it easy to chem and they are so much healthier than store bought. Another easy finger food tea is french toast, or roasted fingers of potato and sweet potato with a soft boiled egg to dip it into (max LOVES this and will ofetn have it for lunch if ive roasted the veg the day before) - hope this helps - how is work going, how is david enjoying his "boys day" with the C man?

Rach - can you PM me your address please - hope M is settling in beautifully and Emi is 'still' happy with her sibling - much love x

MG - i will miss feeling kicks.....enjoy your holiday

Digby - hows the supply - seeing improvement yet?

to all, have had a few looooooooooong days with the babes not setting etc, then they both woke up with temps this morning and Ned has a stinky ear so off to the Dr tmrw, they are having their 18 week wonder week too - so both demanding to be held all the time which is poo but will be over soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick me post sorry. DS keeps tipping his head to the right sometimes gently sometimes with some force. Any ideas? Ears? DH at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Just a quick one tonight....

MG....wow! sounds like you're having a ball! i loved croatia too! very pretty! enjoy the rest of your holidays!

Lm...thanks heaps for the finger food ideas! i'm doing a cook up tomorrow night so will take what you've written on board. we haven't tried egg with him yet. i'm not expecting any allergies but you never know. so can't really do any of the egg dishes yet....but in time. hope the kidlets get through this wonder week really quickly so you can have a bit of peace and routine again!

Shy.....that definetely spells ear infection to me!! charlie tips his head to the side heaps when he has ear infections some times harder than others....so yep i'd put a big bet on it that it's an ear infection. would get dr to check it out. if anyone has any differing suggestions/opinions to suggest it could be something else then i hope it concludes to not be any sort of pain for him.