+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone else having trouble with replying? For some reason I sometimes get put in the quick quote section?????

Thank you all for your kind words. I just felt bad because she has had this sore tummy for over 4 weeks on and off, where was my mother's intuition??? TBH I thought maybe AF was getting ready to pay her a visit, anyway she's heaps better already.

Waiting - the lump is only a cyst, my Mum used to get alot of them. So much on your plate atm, hope those ears of yours feel better soon.

LM - We found those side by side fridges didn't really have alot of space. We have a chest freezer in the laundry and a fridge only that is about my height (up to my nose)and it is perfect! I wouldn't want it any smaller.

Liv - Glad to hear poor little C is on the mend.

Enjoy your lunch ladies.

Second - Welcome. wow, 20wks! What does DS think about bubs impending arrival?

Lady Jane - Welcome back. How's the MS?

Livvy - I forgot to say, your bump looked perfect. Remember there's not right or wrong sized bump as long as bubs are growing to schedule. Did you manage to find some bras?

MG - Hope the holiday is going well.

Lisa - Ohh, new house coming up, how exciting. Can I help you with the search?

Shy - Hope the cold buggers off soon and S doesn't catch it.

Winzy - for more sleep tonight.

Hi to anyone I've missed, DH has just walked through the door.............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where did my big post go??????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubhub, what you playing at!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    kiwigemini ms is that morning sicknessif it is i have been real lucky only had a couple of times like this morning where i ha ve eaten something my tummy didnt like and then felt sick but didnt throw up. mostly just been so hungrey all the time
    i know what you mean about the losing posts i have had that happen lots of times right when im almost finished a real long post sp annoying

hi to everyone else hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all -
    kiwi - glad P is feelin g better, really need to get sammy over to test the swings!!

Digby - was just talking to a lac consultant friend about you - we brainstormed and came up with something that may work to inc your supply - can you feed z off one bb and at the same time express the other side? If she takes both sides at each feed then you can give her what you express straight away - this will drain both sides so both sides replenish...if she is only taking a small amount from the second bb than this could contribute to low supply - hence why women who feed twins can have enough - as both boobs are constantly being drained if that makes sense. She also suggested hospital grade sustagen, the more protein the better!!

Whos free and when next week, hoping the weather keeps up and we can have an outside play here

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG....Z slept from 10pm - 4am then after her feed straight back to sleep from 4.30am - 7.30am
    Hope it's not just a fluke and more good nights to come!

Lulusmum....thanks for the tip. Z is reluctant to take the bottle still unless I'm not around and has bottle only for the feed. Top ups never worked well but I have tried expressing at the same time as feeding to give it to het that way. Unfortunatly didn't really work but thanks for finding out for me. So what I'm doing is (when home) expressing after a feed to help with my supply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM: we are free and would love to catch up again .

Digby : Go Z

It was lovely to see all you girls yesterday enjoy the beautiful weather today

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Digby!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Pisces on the arrival of Emma
    Digby - great work on z sleeping most of the night
    Liv - Good news C is on the mend
    Second - Welcome, 20 weeks that is great news

I had read back a few pages and now I have forgotten everything, I really should take notes.....

A very big thanks to everyone for your well wishes on the birth of our lil man.
    Yes I have been busy baby gazing and loving it.
    We came home on Monday, North Eastern Community is a great hospital, the midwives were the best!
    So my birth story....
    We were induced as I had had a number of small bleeds during my pregnancy, so the ob decided that he would induce me after the last one which meant they started inducing me on the monday night, not alot really happened after the first gels, so in went the second gels on tuesday morning and the contractions got started. I thought I was doing really well and was coping with the contractions quite well. The ob had to check how far along we were and it was only 1.5cm at 10am. When he did the internal he just about sent me thru the roof. So he recommended that I have an Epi I had only just started trying the gas which was working reasonably well. I was uming and ahhing about it until he said the pain is going to get 10 times worse so I went with it. It took a while to get it put in but once it was in aaahhhh. They put the hormone drip on me, as he wanted to get things moving along a bit quicker. I started having a bit of a snooze, I remember them upping the drip, then next thing the ob was back wanting to do another internal, which he told me that I still hadn't progressed we were still only 1.5cm, I think it was about 1230 by this stage. He also went on to tell me that when they upped the drip Callans heart rate dropped with each contraction and since I hadn't progressed that he would like to do an emergency ceasar. I was a bit daunted but said ok, whatever is best for the both of us.
    Good thing we went with the section, he was not coming out the conventional exit, his little head wasn't so little. He couldn't get thru my pelvis.
    He was just under 8lb, 51cm, head 33cm.
    I have gone with it seems to be going well except they are cracked and bleeding, so I'm using the shields so that we can keep going with it.
    I have had a few feeds where he has been on for a good 40mins of full eating he can be such a guts but otherwise I think all is going well. He is feeding pretty much 4 hourly which when working is great.
    If you have made it this far, thanks for reading.
    Hopefully I will be able to get on here a bit more often but if not I am thinking of you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiwi - good to hear P is on the mend!

Country - great to hear you loved NECH, we had a great experience there too. hope you are settling in back at home

ladyjane - aaaah the pregnancy hunger... I found it I kept on top of that it made the m/s less severe

LM - Im away at the beginning of next week in the S/East again but get back Wed so only Thurs works for me (have uni Fri). If that doesnt work thats ok we can catch up another time (Im fairly free the week after)

Off to netball to get out some uni stress Hope everyone is well