+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kiwi - gosh how could you have known it was a uti. Even the Dr did the pee test just incase. From my experience the only way I've known I've had one is from it hurting to pee. Take it easy on yourself and give P lots of cuddles.

Waiting - I have loads of lumps in my breasts which are just cysts. They seem to ce and go a bit too. I mean sometimes they're more noticeable than others. They're quite common I believe but I've had scans & mammograms done a number of times just to be on the safe side.

2nd - Congratulations on 20weeks.

I can't remember what else I had to say. The last of our o/s visitors left this morning so it's finally just the four of us. Woohoo! Its sooooo good to have Mali (changed the spelling) home. She's just gorgeous. E loves her (so far so good anyway) and keeps asking her to 'high five'. Enjoy your lunch tomorrow. I'll come along soon. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM : I would not worry to much about your fridge size as a two door does not really give you anymore room in my experience.

2nd : congratulations reaching 20 weeks

Rach : Congratulations about having M home it sounds like E is a doting sister .

Kiwi : Dont feel like a bad mother I never would have thought of that about a uti I hope it clears up for p quickly and here is a

Waiting : at what stage during your cycle did you fine the lump/cyst as they say you should check 5 days after af ? I really hope that is is nothing for you

well cooper is finally on the mend the prednislone made the biggest difference he is his happy little cheeky self see you girls tommorow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shy: thankyou! Good to know these things I will def try that out tonight
    Kiwi: you are not a bad mummy girl! I don't even know when I've got a uti how would u possibly know if your lil one did? 
    Second: yaaaay!!! Welcome I was a bit like u I didn't even do any prep for bubs before 20 weeks have a fun time preparing xo
    Lm: I have been doing that but it was getting to the stage where I was feeding him every 2 hrs at one point so I'll try resettling n see how it compares xo bummer u can't come tomoz I'll pass yr sling on thanks heals fir that! Helped with many a breakfast and morning sleep! 
    Ladyjane: I know! We r so used to disappointment we sometimes dont let our selves celebrate when we really should hope u can start to relax and enjoy yr pregnancy took me a while too! Shouldn't have tho!
    Wh: ouch! Hope your ear gets better soon and the lump is nothing to worry about xx
    Rach: おめでとう so glad to hear u r home with just the Fam and can start to relax n enjoy Mali xo
    Liv: glad to hear c is doing better r u comig tomoz? Would be good to catch up again x
    Afm: it's my first night home with just Owen and no dh eek! Bit nervous as no backup but ah well. Also had o's firs paed app and he vomited HEAPS all over the waiting room it was a bit like the fat guy in monty pythons the meaning of life really - it just kept coming!!! I was about to hand him to the nurse too so I could nip to the loo lucky nurse! I need to carry carpet cleaner in my nappy bag so embarrassing! Paed seemed to think nothing to worry about tho so hopefully all good. Just hope he doesn't wake up heaps cos he's hungry cos he chucked most of that feed and my bbs haven't felt as full since then. Ah well. Anyway looking forward to the catch up tomorrow better catch some zzzs before O wakes night xo oh dear he's awake and no daddy whisperer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Baby news!! (I know shes not a regular in here but most of us would know Hoping4asticky1 (Pisces11) from the Adelaide IVF thread)

Hoping4asticky1 (aka Pisces11) and DH have welcomed Emma Jane, born on Sunday 31st July at 5.27pm - 7lb and 51.5cm long. Bub, Mum and Dad are doing well.
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 01-08-2011 at 23:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Pisces!!! I've been waiting for this news. So well deserved after years of waiting and much heartache! Enjoy your baby girl xxx

Winzy, I hope it works Hun. This is just what we were taught in TH for babies O's age also xx

Kiwi, hush you are an awesome mum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pisces - Congratulations to you & DH and welcome little Emma. What fantastic news. I'm so happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pisces....congratulations on your little Emma! Great choice in name btw

2nd....wow 20 weeks already that's gone fast

Kiwi..... Don't feel bad your a fab mum. You know how the story goes...."the boy who cried wolf" I've been in your shoes also. While I was pregnant E was complaining she felt sick & I still made her go to her karate lesson as she's complained of not feeling well before to get out of it so I thought it was just one of those times. Well....that night she had gastro all right!! I felt sooooo bad at the time but looking back it's an easy thing to do, hence why I stress the "boy who cried wolf" story to her.

AFM...I've taken E to the chiropracter as she favors her left side of her neck which (maybe) related to her left arm which was broken at birth. After one session we can see an improvement already. We also think she (may) have silent reflux so he is treating her for that also. We also went to our GP as my milk supply is diminishing due to lack of sleep & being run down I imagine so I'm on maxalon and expressing when I can to build up my supply. I really don't want to stop feeding. My GP wants to see us weekly ATM & she's not yet convinced Z has colic/reflux so wants to keep an eye on her just to make sure and keep an eye on her weight. She also wants me to spend another day at the b/feeding clinic.

Looking forward to meeting all who are coming to the catchup today!
    Hope the sun keeps shining, gorgeous morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Pisces!
    Just a quicky
    O had another awakey night I'm just no good at settling him with dh away it was really hard to settle him without the boob.might need sleep school I reckon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winzy, I know how it feels! Day service (for sleeping) is good. I saw June at Edwardstown, she is fabulous. I'm not sure which ones near you do day service but if you get the option, I highly recommend her!

Enjoy your lunch today girlies. I have a cold so feeling sorry for myself. Hoping DS doesn't catch it. He is very grizzly and had an unsettled night, so there's a possibility he's not feeling flash either

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS HOPING/PISCES & DH ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF EMMA JANE.

So happy for you both, this news has made my day and bought a tear to my eye.
    ps. LOVE the name and LOVE the middle name, I wonder if we have the same last name?