+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1351
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Country - congrats to you all - hope the birth went well for you!!

Digby - I'll come Tues. I will have both kids with me.

Regarding work - we are all different so I'm a fan of doing what suits you and your family and to hell with everyone else that has an opinion about it. I went through the guilt thing when I went back after H and I'm sure I will again with C but its what I will be doing so I'm fine with it!

Shy - chatted to a girl in mums group who has had 2 bad sleepers similar to what you have described. She fixed it with controlled crying which she said you can do from 6 mths. I know CYH and TH people are prob against it but she said it was all she could do and was at her wits end. She said it took 3 nights and all fixed...just passing this on

Liv - nice to see u and mini C today

Hi to everyone else must run! Look forward to seeing some of you next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Rach - yay for M being home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yah Marli's home!!! Hope you all have a settled first night home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyagain....excellent glad you can make it. As for the controlled crying I was shocked yesterday at CAYHS group to find they don't do it or should I say reccomend it anymore. Boy things have changed since E was a Bub! Shy I also think give it a shot if you feel comfortable with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, Im back in Adelaide. Had school all day the got in the car and drove back so Im stuffed!!

Country - Congrats on the birth of little Callan!!

Rach - Awesome news that Marli is home!!!!

Digby - we moved A in to her own room at 10 weeks because I had heaps of trouble settling her when she was in our room.

Lisa - Im sorry mate, I wish I had the answers for you... to be honest, I think being a Mum we will always feel that we arent doing 'enough' or the 'right' decisions, whether it be being at home or working or a combination of both - something will always have to come 2nd and consequently suffer. It sucks though. Please dont let anyone make you feel bad about your decision, whatever it be.

Ahh brain fade its taken me 1/2 hour to write this and I have uni all day tomorrow..... goodnight!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - babes are asleep and have been for 2 hours and im BORED!!!! Saw my kitchen plan today in all its 3d glory and i seriously got heart palpitations - its sooooooooo nice, cant wait for it to go in - just have to jackhammer up the floors and seal off the pantry door and knock out another door around the other side of it. getting my new lounge delivered today - said it would be here between 10 and 3 - ummmmmmmmmmm, thats a pretty big window of time to deliver one lounge suite, bet they dont arrive till dead on 3! My nephews turn 4 tmrw so i have been busy making honey joys and choccie crackles for the big bash.

waiting - glad your back safe and sound, how was lexi after 4 days without mum?

rach - hope you are enjoying having your newest princess at home!! must be lovely getting up at night to do the feeds instead of sitting on the pump!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Country, congrats on your gorgeous little man! Enjoy baby gazing!

Waiting, how'd the SE treat you?

LM, I'm so jealous of ur new kitchen , I love my house but am starting to feel cramped! We will look for a new house soonish!

MA, thanks for that but it's something I just can't do but certainly it works for some. I think I will just plod along!

Lisa, all the girls have very valid points and you need to find a work/life balance that works for you!

Winzy, oooh I'm feeling the pressure to eork out what to do also. All I know is I won't go back full time. I will move locations if I have to to make sure I have plenty of days with DS. Good luck with that decision.

Hello to everyone else. I'm sitting in the Barossa while DS naps then it's off for a yummy dinner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Country......CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome little Callan!! Hope all is going well for you all!

Shy.....hope you enjoy your little holiday to the barossa!! How did you find harrys? we werent totally impressed when we went there but maybe it was just a bad night. who knows.....hope you have a lovely lovely time!

Winzy......did you end up making a decision?? your time limit wasn't very fair!

Waiting....welcome home! Hope all went well for you there!

LM....you go girl on all your renos! nice work!! man i'm dying for nice big kitchen! i'm dying for a bigger house! we're in prep mode for painting, selling and moving. Altho unfortunately i reckon our house will take a little while to sell. i reckon will either be an investor, a renovator, or someone wanting the land to rebuild on. definetely not a big family house! hope you enjoy your stay at west beach when you do go! Hope you've had a good week with all the kidlets!

Rach.....hope all is going well for you with your newest little princess at home now! what an absolute little trooper she is! hope E is taking to her well too!

Hi to everyone else! sorry for not writing more personals.

Right...running out time for more sorry! pizza arriving any minute now and i've got just a little more cleaning to do beforehand. thanks for all your replies on my work situation. i think what's most important to me right now is buying our next house and to do that we need full time income so i'm just sucking it up and am thanking god that i like my job. it's sad about my 1 day a fortnight but some days i reckon i'm just going to pretend charlie is sick and stay at home. i will do 1 day a month off tho. I am absolutely well and truly impressed with his childcare centre and it actually brings a tear to my eye about how impressed i am so that makes me feel all that much better. I actually feel like i love him that so much more now that i've had time to miss him. We'll be fine. Gotta do what you gotta do! Thanks for all your support.

MA....do you work full time? are you back at work yet or when do you go back?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG it's 4.30am & Z is still awake. She slept from 9pm-11.30am & hasn't stayed in her bassinet since. I'm soooooooo tired it's not funny. I've tried putting her in awake,putting her in sleepy,putting her in asleep,I've even tried letting herself cry to sleep just so I can have five minutes lying down closing my eyes. Every time I get her to sleep whether it be in my arms or in her bassinet I think "maybe this time she'll STAY asleep" but noooooo. DH has to work tomorrow so he's asleep down the other end of the house but he can't help me with her anyway. He helped me until about 12.30am & all she did was scream for him then as soon as he gives her to me she shuts up (lucky him very convinient that even if he does have the day off I still don't get anysleep. Last night I couldn't get her to stay asleep in her bassinet until 2am but at least she slept until 8am which was a good block but really it shouldn't take until 2am in the morning??? OMFG it's gonna be time to get up soon & I haven't slept yet. This is becoming too much of a regular occurrence & I don't know what to do????
    I'm so sorry I just had to vent, I'm going crazy. Shes asleep on me (again) but I'm too bloody scared to put her in her bassinet! If I let her sleep in my bed I would get sleep but I'm too scared to do that, I feel bad eneough when I nod off for 10 mins with her,so as tired as I am I won't lie down. Sleep school can't come quick eneough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digby : honey been their I knoe what it feels like it must be harder for you cause you have E as well and you need to spend time with her as well I feel for you we did settling and sleep school and day service with cyh some of the things that they told me really helped you also have the option of torrens house ( we were not aloud to go cause alot of cooper problems were due to reflux and allergy) he did get alot better at sleeping around 17 weeks and now we have good weeks and bad weeks the last three nights have been great.

see you guys on tuesday xoxo