Closed Thread
Page 99 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks funky mummy... My FS told me if the first month doesn't work then 2nd cycle increase to 50mg so I will do that..
    Yes weekend away is just what we need!!!! get away to the forest in a private cottage with a spa...
    Thanks for all the support, I really thought something was happening this month so yeah pretty devo...
    Oh well always next month!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!!!
    Xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks funky xx

I have a Dr appt for tomorrow to confirm pregnancy My AF was due on Wednesday/Friday depending if Clomid made me 28 days or 30 still.. so its like one day early so shouldn't make to much of a difference given i am 28 days of course.

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats tihlg..thats an awesome BFP.

Chooky my sweet i have everything crossed for you, please pm me if you need to.

Funky...you know im always thinking of you....you and me with big fat preggy bellies and massive sore boobs coming soon in the near future

Hello new girls...im glad you have found this thread and i hope you feel free to share and winge with us all....sorry ive been MIA but i did O according to opk's this month without my clomid. A little later than normal but i now have the dredded after O ache.

Hope your all well and happy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

chook76  (22-08-2011),FunKy~Mummy  (24-08-2011),Thatishowlifegoes  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Back from my amazing holiday very relaxed and hoping it did us some good! I put on 3kg from all the eating and lazing which will hopefully help as my (now previous) low body fat was probably the reason for no O.

Tihlg - loving those two lines! Congrats!!
    Tee Tee - I hope your weekend away is fab, this whole ttc is more stressful than we know and it is so good to take a break away from the every day.
    alimez - I'm keeping an eye on you because I think we will both be testing around the same time? I'm day 21 today.
    Chook - Hoping for good news for you xx

Hi to everyone else I have been trying to read back to see where everyone is at, things are moving swiftly!

AFM I had my day 21 progesterone taken today, results will be back on Wednesday. No pg symptoms at all, I had more symptoms when I wasn't even O'ing! I keep poking my (.)(.) just in case they want to hurt as that was my first sign when I was pg with dd.... nothing. I will become a POAS addict from Wednesday if my prog levels come back good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies... very much wanted BFP! i couldn't believe my eyes, i had too make sure it wasn't a bad batch of test and done two.. and then i was worried clomid can give false positives and googled like mad, crazy i know lol.

i can't believe we have been trying for over 15mths and nothing and first cycle of clomid does the trick.... for everyone else, sending you the best wishes in the world and lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    first month on clomid. cd24 today. am wanting to test tonight, but dont think i will because i've been getting cramping and pains. af is probably on her way....

congratulations thatishowlifegoes on your bfp! you can go anytime to get it confirmed once you have gotten your bfp. i found out at less than 4 weeks with my ectopic (not knowing that at the time tho). hoping you have a safe and happy pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    TIHLG congratulations!
    Mashedveg, good luck TTC with your new post-holiday pounds. Hopefully it'll be good news for u.
    TeeTee, so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully you'll have a lovely weekend away and can relax and enjoy yourself before starting all over again! I dont think I have O'd either. Had my progesterone test yesterday, but have had no signs of O- no bbt rise, ewcm, or positive Opk's. Will call the FS this afternoon to confirm. Then I guess it'll b start all over again on 100 mg probably.... Frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that ladies,

Today have booked into the GP for confirmation. & Friday have to pick up the referral for me to continue to see my gyno throughout the pregnancy, & next Thurday i see the gyno to check everything & make sure all is fine.

I had major signs like AF was coming too, major cramping, pains, tugging, brown spotting etc and nothing and i was peeing a tiny bit more then usual and did a test BFP in seconds... to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my bloods done this morning to see if chlomid is working ( sorry not familiar with test names yet). Expecting a call from FS this afternoon to tell me if it's working or if we need to increase the dose. Sorry no personals at the moment as I am on my phone .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I ovulated. The chlomid is working. Fx we caught the egg.