Closed Thread
Page 98 of 200 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh hunny i am so sorry to hear about the results, i was hoping it would be better news... hugs.....

POSSIBLE PREGNANCY MENTIONED

I Just did a pregnancy test first response & i think i am about 2-4 days before expected period.

and i did a First response test just now as i felt as if the AF was coming on( lots of pains & pulling and tugging feelings etc and few brown spotting) and got a positive is what i think it is .... what do you think?

i would not get this positive due to taking clomid would i? Thanks heaps

test is here : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/img1306r.jpg/

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/img1309p.jpg/ another test? i think this is clearer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah, that's a BFP if I ever did see one. I'm pretty sure Clomid can't generate a positive result on it's own. You need to have a trigger shot to worry about that. Congratulations, looks like you are very UTD!

Chook, hang in there. There is still time and hope. Lots of sticky vibes!!

AFM, CM is increasing and a swear I felt nauseous today. Or was I imagining that?? Who knows.. the waiting game continues!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alimez For This Useful Post:

chook76  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TIHLG, congrats thats a def BFP!!!!
    As Alimez said, you can only get a false pos if putting a HCG product into your system by way of an injection. Clomid only tells the brain to increase follicle stimulating hormones.

Well done chick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies..

i did not have any HCG or any hormone injections done at all

the only thing i did have is Two follies, so have to get this confirmed now next week by the GP. this is a good and healthy pregnancy now xx

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sighs......welcome to cycle 19 the 26th is my lil ones EDD and I just sat at my FS office watching all the newly cooked bubbies leaving hospital. My heart just sank and made me realise just how much I can't stop this journey yet....CD3 Clomid day today. Recieved my new lubrication that helps the PH level of your CM and mimics EWCM so YAY for that. Got my script and going to see my GP today for CD12 dildo cam to see ovary land and my lil follies or big ones as they usually are by then!!
    HAven't had a huge AF which I expected with such high progesterone so hoping my lining will be good!! here we go again......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chook...thinking of you hunny, sighs.....I so so so hope that this turns into the most wonderful news for you. thinking of you. some things just are not fair

tihlg congrats !! Clomid doesn't cause false positives....

alimez good luck hun I hope its your turn next!! xoxo

Jez!! good luck hun....I am on cycle 19 I hope that clomid works for you nice and fast!! xoxo

bubba luffs to you! xoxoxooxoox

So I now have 30 day cycles due to the Pregnyl. REALLY got my hopes up on CD29 but FS said with such high progesterone my LP will be longer. so I have learnt a lesson for this cycle. one I now have a 2 1/2 week wait lol!!!
    thinking of you all and thank you for thinking of me!! xoxoxooxxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

chook76  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thatishowlifegoes: That is totally a BFP! Congratulations!

Chook: I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you.

AFM: I'm at cycle day 35. With lots (more than I will admit!) of BFNs. Waiting to hear back from FS about what the plan is from here. I hate this feeling of everything being up in the air.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you so much ladies. i am in total shock

Hubby said with my weird eating habbits i was preggers i said no way as if lol

this is a total blow out, i can't believe it, i am worried about M/C of course, but got to stay positive and i am over the moon xxx i screamed to DH he thought i feel over or something.

Best of luck everyone, to all..

P.s its been almost 6 yrs since my last baby, when do u get it confirmed by bloods etc i am only 13dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    THLG - congrats & well done I hope this bubby is very sticky!!!!!

Hugs to everyone else wherever you are in your cycles!!!!!

AFM - i am cd25, went to gp to get day 21 results - bad news looked like i didnt O
    my prog was only 1.4
    no sign of AF and since this is my first month on clomid i have no idea when to expect her either
    im going to try put all this at the back of my mind until af... im suprizing my hubby to a weekend down Margaret River this weekend so we can just relax and not think about baby stuff...... hopefully

ps- one of my clients who is a white witch lent me her wooden fertility statue that i have to rub its belly and say a chant... she said its very powerful and ill be preg in no time!!!!! (if only it is that easy ).. hey Ill give anything a go!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeTee For This Useful Post:

Thatishowlifegoes  (22-08-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can go anytime tihlg and have bloods done.....but usually once AF is
    due!

TeeTee hunny....sighs oh hunny I am so sorry. Some people do not realise how lucky they have it!!! I am so sorry you didn't ovulate. FX your FS will be able to give you a higher dose of Clomid and get you going again!!! enjoy your holiday hunny!! we all need a weekend like that sometimes and we are here for you when you get back xoxoxoox