Closed Thread
Page 95 of 200 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening all

Had FS app today. He is happy Iam getting period now. Im now going up to 100mg clomid and 1500 metformim. He also wants bloods done to see if O. However he wants done in 10 days BUT Iam positive on home test and got all symptoms im O;ling now!! What should i do...gets bloods sat or wait the 10 days???????I'm CD15 today

congrats kelli

Chook fingers crossed for you and that those levels rise more and more...

Short post today comp going flat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, not having a good night. Had another massive fight with my sis but just picked up DH from the airport so looking forward to cuddles tonight.

Feel a tad crampy, see what tomorrow brings.

Dell, The bloods are being done at the right time. It takes @4dys for your progesterone levels to rise after O so take care of business now if you're O'ing and get your bloods done when your FS wants you to. Generally its called a CD21 test cos in a perfect world we'd O CD14 so it gives your body time for your levels to rise sufficiently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chooky my sweet your number are fine being 14dpo....please stay + and have more test to put your mind at ease. About the tests i wouldnt worry they do say all results after 10min are false so i guess they will fade eventually.....i have only had 1 + preg test not on a FR but it faded out, i wanted to keep it.

Dell....progesterone tests are usually done on day 21 on a 28 day cycle....or 7 days after ovulation at its peak. If yo are Oing now the do the BT in the 10 days suggested by your fs the results will still tell you of you ovulated.

Hello to our newbie girls, hope you stay is short and im looking to get to know you all.

Kelli did you get your bloods done ??

AFM.....i think im going to "O" i have ewcm and a kinda + opk, so tomorrow Oday the in to the tww. Thurs is my fs app i hope he has a new plan for me or ill just go back on clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

FINALLY i have some time to do a few personals so here goes....

Bubba - Awesome work on the impending 'O'!! I wish you all the best on your tww and hope that this is the month for you! Please keep us updated!

Elly - Oh the nasal spray cannot be nice - hopefully it does good things for you!! I too look at side effects as a good thing - it means its going its job! Good luck with your blood test - i hope it all goes really smoothly for you!!

TIHLG- sorry about the BFN but maybe its just a little early still! Hopeflly that spotting was some good ole implantation bleeding!! Good luck with the coming days and weeks - hope it turns into a BFP really soon for you!

STC - Did you end up POAS yet? THose prog results looked really good! So happy they're improving for you!

Funky - Oh Funky - i do love it when people call you 'Funky Monkey' it just cracks me up every time! I think thats what we need in this thread! I cant get over how optimistic you are -when you get knocked down you just get straight back up again! And you're always so supportive of everyone else even though your results may not have gone the way you wanted. AM so glad you saw the positives in this cycle - so you should - you responded really well! Just need to catch that eggy next time. Thanks for the reassurance on my levels - its comforting to me! Good luck mate!

Purple - Hi There!! HOw did your week progess? Have you caved to the temptation of POAS yet?? that its working out for you! I really hope it does!

Calldy - THanks for your wishes Calldy - its really hard not to get excited but i know its still early days and after my m/c in may i've VERY cautious. Looking forward to getting yesterdays blood results today so i can see if they've gone up! Gosh i hope so. I cant help with OPK's as i've never used them but good luck with it - i hope that your just going to O a little late - i know i do on Clomid so hopefully thats the case for you to!

Tee - As for not holding out much hope - this month i had very little hope that it would work. My 'best' follies developed on the side i have a blocked tube, i had to use pregnly and we didnt DTD very much at all and BINGO - BFP (so far lol). Dont get too down yet - it aint over till AF shows her face.

Miggins - am so sorry for your BFN. I really hope that September is the month for you. Keep your chin up! I'm sure you're day is right around the corner!

Dell - Ha ha - it sounds weird to hear people say they're happy they have their period - in what world does that happen in lol Only to us crazy mildly obsessed people lol. If i were you and i was so sure of my home tests and symptoms i'd be telling my FS that i wanted bloods done NOW. Its no skin of their nose if you have an extra one and if it puts your mind at ease - why not. It cant hurt. But girl - i would be DTD - i'm sure your DP/DH wont mind at all! lol

Chook - Am so sorry that your having a rough time of it. Have you had more bloods done to see if the levels have risen? I have everything crossed for you that they have!

Please forgive me if i've missed anyone - i've tried to read back through the posts as best i can to not miss anyone out!!!

AFM, Today i'm just waiting on the results from my bloods which were taken yesterday - hoping to see a rise in HCG and the like! Might cave and call the FS soon - i cant wait any longer!

To everyone testing - all the best!!

To everyone taking drugs - i hope the side-effects arent hitting you too hard!!

To those in the TWW - stay clam - its not an easy task - all the best.

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    does that take the record for longes post in this thread number 10? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello Ladies

Hope it's okay if I join your thread?

I've got a DD (conceived on Clomid 2010), and I'm now TTC #2 and on Clomid again (+ Metformin this time).

Finished my first round of Clomid last weekend, and I've been doing ovulation tests since Tuesday (CD9) but am now on CD12 with no positive tests... Starting to get worried it's not working...

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    chook hunny.....I know a lady whose levels were 10 at 14dpo AND she is now almost about to give birth...I have every single thing I can crossed for you hunny xoxoox

thinking of everyone!!! my tonsilitis has flared again..self inflicted though I took the kids to the EKKA last night and the cold didn't like it!! but it was the most relaxed night I have had in foreva

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls, thanks for the support it means so much.
    Still crampy(AF kind of cramps) but no show. I know it's not over yet, time will tell. I had bleeding with DD2 sufficient to wear a pad and had all AF feelings.
    Have had bloods done and will get results 1.30 tomorrow.

Just to put it out there, if AF shows today 15dpo, would you consider it more a chemical cos my level was 11 or believe it to be traces of the trigger still?

Funky, how are you? AF showed or still the waiting game. Would obviously love to hear of a BFP.

Kelli, your bloods will come back wonderfully, will be waiting on your post.

Bubba, go girl possibly a natural O!!! noice...

Girl x, welcome aboard, hope the clomid and met do the trick nice and quickly.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    chook precious anything over 5 is a confirmed pregnancy....Obviously very early on and they want to see that number double and really as long as it doubles what ever your levels are that is awesome!!! this is a lil bubba. I wouldn't call it a chem pregnancy as it is still holding on. A chem pregnancy is a eggy that is fertilized but is unable to stick....very early on. yours is trying hard to stick!!! thinking of you hunny

I am playing a waiting game that has become comic now On 14 DPO once had just the tinyest bit of brown tinged CM once same on 15 DPO and then this morning on 16DPO the same just enough for me to go oh wait thats not clear but have to wipe it on something white to see the difference....sorry for the TMI I have been waiting since 9am for it to come!!!! I hada 16dpo LP last cycle but I ovulated 2 days later than this one so its just playing with me lol!!! damn witch!!!!!! so CD30 and 16DPO until further notice lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I feel like a right a'hole posting this when i know that some of you are having a tough time at the moment but you've all been so kind and asked me to update so i will.

Just had a call from my FS.

Estrogen has risen from 1.1 (1100) to 1.4 (1400)
    Progesterone has risen from 40.05 to 47.6
    HCG has risen from 94 to 309

These second bloods were dead on 48 hours after the first lot.

Am currently 4w4d. The FN gave me a due date of 24th April.

I'm so happy at the moment but still cant shake the 'be cautious feeling' - i know so much can still happen.

I did want to say that i have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind that if it wasnt for you girls in this forum i would never have even made it this far. Your support, wishes, encouragement and comfort has been so vital to me. You've helped me be more knowledgable and feel safe in this wonderful environment. How total strangers can sometimes feel like your best friends in the whole world is quite astounding. I know theres a long way to go and that so much can happen in the coming weeks and months, but i just wanted you to all know what a HUGE support you have been to me. Such wonderful ladies who all deserve the very best.

I hope you can take heart inthe fact that if an overweight girl with PCOS and a DH with swimmer issues can get to this stage - anyone can.

I wish you all the best and hope that you'll allow me to pop in here still and catch up with you all.

Wishing you all the very best......

K

Last edited by kellijh; 19-08-2011 at 14:13.