Closed Thread
Page 94 of 200 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymore Not at all, i have had all kind of tests done. my dh had a SA was on the low level of normal was 36% 7-14mil and wasn't best news, and found out dh has low vit d which was 34. Today we purchased the Menevit. but when his SA was done we handed it in at 10.40am and was tested until 12.50 so defiantly can effects the reading, so we are getting re-tested.

but i went there orginally as we are ttc and nothing was happening, the only thing i was told that is i have higher homocycteine levels 6.0 and everything else if fine, i eat healthy and i lost a lot of weight i was 153kgs and went down to 75kg was to sick and now have gained back a few kgs but i was bleeding 6 weeks straight, and he said maybe i am confusing my bleeding with breakthrough bleeding. but i said even if it fills a pad? but the last two cycle have been better, i am every 30 days.

my gyno just said he was 'confused' which is bad for me. just said we have secondary infertility no reason given, he has done a pap-spear and biopsy and come back with some abnormal cells on the cervix, and just waiting for follow up results on that.

but in everything he said we could acheive a natural pregnancy even with Dh lower sperm count? and said everything inside of me looks healthy. so i really don't know.

its just very frustrating!!! i don't know anymore... and now waiting for my blood tests to come back from today when the gyn failed to call me back after two calls, just wanted to know if i did infact 'o'

He said the clomid should help us 'hopefully' and scan it looked good and my body was responding. really well, but we are both on folic acid 5mg megafol and DH is taking caltrate plus and vit d supps and menevit and folic acid.

so hope this all helps us.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kell hunny levels are perfect for 4 weeks!!! if you have more done 48 hours they should of doubled and that is all that matters precious!!! xoxoxo

welcome thatishowlifegoes!!! good luck hun wish you all the best on your journey xoxo

mwahs chook!! what DPO are you today hunny?? I am waiting for AF to come. Yesterday was pretty hard. I tested neg and then had some spotting last night and only spotting this morning old blood....just waiting for her to kick in!!! its good in a way as I see my FS on Monday and I won't be late to start clomid!!

Renvind the only break I had was a forced one, I didn't ovulate in April wit hthe clomid and AF never showed. I started provera in the June. My LP would shorten straight away with no progesterone I know that!! sighs

calldy oracle is what I am using atm and they are good internet cheapies. I get mine on Ebay!! and lullaby are another great internet brand...hope the O isn't too far away for you!! oxox

PT big hugs hunny xoxox

miggins I hope that bfn turns around for you hunny xoxoxoox

cd29 and 15DPO wat an LP!! I did get a lil excited yest with no spotting but alas it wasnt to be. I can also say now your progesterone levels mean jack!! as long as they are over 20!!! but I learnt from this cycle and that is what is most important!! xoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you Funky Monkey.

It is a hard road to travel and ever so frustrating.. i am still waiting for FS to call but Alas nothing at all!!!! been waiting since 2pm yesterday and my patience is running thin... didn't know it was so hard to know weather i was ovulating or if i did or not, given its my first cycle i just want to know everything is ok..

am just so annoyed with the whole thing, what kind of FS office says 'oh the results are in but you have to speak too the DR' and tell me they will have him ring me back and this was at 2pm and then i rang again at 4pm was told the same thing and not one call back. and this was yesterday

I am worried something isn't good news such as i didn't 'o' or something???!
    Last edited by Thatishowlifegoes; 18-08-2011 at 10:06. Reason: added more information

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay just spoke to the FS Receptionist and told my progesterone is 69.3 is this a good number??

and would could i test? if i ovulated on CD14 Tuesday the 9th?
    Last edited by Thatishowlifegoes; 18-08-2011 at 10:48. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TIHLG, woo hoo for O. You most certainly got the job done! As for testing, if you are at all like me I'd be starting now but I'm an addict....lol. Give it a couple of days.

Funky, sorry about the BFN, as you've already said you've learnt from this cycle and what a text book cycle too. It's not over just yet though.
    I'm 14DPO today and bet my results this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook76! Thanks for your advice.

Well the addict i am did a test and BFN. didn't expect anything else... but will wait a week now and re-test. so far no pregnancy symptoms. i started spotting on day 21 and nothing else stopped overnight, and have aching body is all. temps still up though

will have to wait and see!

good luck with your results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm gutted HCG only 11 at 14DPO. Still in acceptable range and more bloods tomorrow to see if they are going up or down.

I didn't think it was going to be good.

I'm trying to think of it in some sort of good way that the early tests were possibly still the injection and that maybe, just maybe the results are now just coming thru correctly. Today depending what I'm doing I'm feeling the traditional 'stretching' feelings in pg not AF cramps and it's more in my left pelvic region rather than lower crampy AF stuff.

The other thing is that only the last 3dys tests have kept their test line without fading? All the other FR test lines have faded to barely visible. I'm grasping at straws here given that HCG is HCG no matter what the source right?

Oh the turmoil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    Well I'm gutted HCG only 11 at 14DPO. Still in acceptable range and more bloods tomorrow to see if they are going up or down.

I didn't think it was going to be good.

I'm trying to think of it in some sort of good way that the early tests were possibly still the injection and that maybe, just maybe the results are now just coming thru correctly. Today depending what I'm doing I'm feeling the traditional 'stretching' feelings in pg not AF cramps and it's more in my left pelvic region rather than lower crampy AF stuff.

The other thing is that only the last 3dys tests have kept their test line without fading? All the other FR test lines have faded to barely visible. I'm grasping at straws here given that HCG is HCG no matter what the source right?

Oh the turmoil.
    Aww I am so sorry it isn't the result you we're hoping for. But when i got pregnant with DS1 mine was only 8 and slowly went up and i mean slowly and he is here now 11 yrs later.

There is still hope don't give up for you !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - I still have for you. It ain't over til it's over!

AFM: On day 4 of my nasal spray and think I am finally getting side effects (if I get none I panic that it isn't working ), a bit headachey all day. It still doesn't taste any better either . Apparently this is the slow period and eventually things move rather quickly. One week until my blood test to make sure it is working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanted to send positive vibes to u chook. Fingers crossed its just a little early and those levels go up. Its not over yet! X