Closed Thread
Page 93 of 200 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello.

I'm wondering if i may join in here. I am 29 TTC #4 and first cycle of clomid.

Have seen a gyno for a few months, At pindara on the GC.

I have been doing BBT and Using maybe baby which i may add is stupid lol

We have been trying for over 14 months no luck at all .

Had my D21 BT done yesterday and waiting for Gyno to call me back.

Hi everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kellijh and Chook, how exciting!
    STC, Alimez, Funky and TeeTee good luck to you all! Good luck STC trying to hold off POAS until Sat! I'd be having difficulty with that - waiting is never fun!

Hi Thatishowlifegoes, hope you don't have to be here for too long

AFM. I'm CD17, have had no signs of O yet. I'm still hoping..... BBT's haven't changed, I've been charting with fertility friend, which is great. Been using FirstResponse OPK's - all negative so far....No changes in CM either. Can anyone tell me which OPK's are good to buy online/ or where to find them? I'm hoping I'm just slow, rather than having to start all over again, or whatever the FS decides to do. Get to see the GP tomorrow, which is good - at least I can talk to her about it. I've checked a few places - MIMS tells me 6-12 days until O after finishing clomid is normal - so I'll just keep hoping it might happen soon.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calldy For This Useful Post:

stc76  (18-08-2011),Thatishowlifegoes  (17-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Clomid girls, I wanted to ask your advise - I was prescribed Clomid to lengthen my LP, and it certainly has. My LP went from 12 to 15 days. I have been on clomid for 3 months, and this month have had a break from it. I was wondering if anyone had any change in your LP when you had a break from clomid? Did your LP stay the clomid length, or return to the shorter one pre-clomid?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chook. Today is cd28 and 13 dpo, so AF should be here Fri. Might hold off POAS as not sure if I can handle it. So .

Hope you are feeling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellijh - yay for confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you for the welcome. I have been ttc for last year with no success naturally. so first month of clomid so

I was using Maybe baby for ovulation and they were useless for me, give me false readings, if i need Ovulation thingy i am going to buy a OPK off ebay in bulk.

Congrats to everyone POAS hope you get a

I am really frustrated with my Gyn I was waiting for FS to ring me back and never did, really annoyed so called back to say i am home now can he call me back at 4pm was told sure, and no one called.

I got told when i rang at 2pm results are back but Dr needs to speak with you, so very anxious what its all about. I think this is very slack IMHO.

I feel really irritable, and tired and and sore. I hope tomorrow is a better day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Purpletulip, I hope upon hope this month will give you the elusive BFP. Your chart still looks promising. Will be thinking of you.

Kelli, woo hoo!!!!!!!!your HCG level is great! Well within the normal range.

Funky, how are you holding up?

Meggins, sorry for the BFN, your BFP will show up not AF by the end of the week.

Renvind, sorry I can't help with the LP, I don't get to LP without clomid. Hope you get the answers you need.

Calldy, I don't normally O till CD20/21 and there are a few others that O late too. Lullaby conceptions and mums the one are good sites. They are all pretty much the same bt the prices can vary a bit. If you're not sure of O then it's well worth getting the cheapies. I think my last lot were @30 tests for $17 delivered or something like that.

Thatishowlifegoes, can I shorten it to TIHLG? Good luck with your first cycle. Were your other kids conceived naturally or with clomid or other meds? My kids have all been with assistance.

Hugs to those who need them

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, test this mmorning still pos so fairly sure it's real but I can't help but feel there is something wrong. My test lines don't see to be getting dark enough. Yes they are darker than Fri-Sun last week but still not nice and dark. I know its early still but doubling every 2dys should make them darker yeah?
    Had bloods today and get results tomorrow. If pos then more bloods Fri with results Sat.

ARGH!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chook76.

You can call me that NP. my other three pregnancies were all naturally conceived. and lovely with no complications whatsoever. Had 2 M//C in 2009/2010 which was conceived naturally.

and now over a year later. still nothing. and so FS chose to use clomid. on 50mg days 3-7 he said my body worked extremely well with clomid on CD11 scan. maybe baby was useless so had to go off BBT charting and i suspect i 'o' on CD14 as on CD11 scan there were 2 follies and he said i have risk of twins.

but this is very confusing .. Congrats by the way. bet you are proud as punch

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3617f2 is my chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    THLG - have you been given a diagnosis?