Closed Thread
Page 91 of 200 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kell hunny, You are very pregnant!!! and here I go with the tears again!!! the pregnyl only brings up really light lines hunny not one like your last ones!! congratulations precious

chook76 I am so so so happy for you hunny!!! so happy. you are def pregnant precious!! xoxox

elly hunny!! you are amazing thank you for staying and sharing this journey with us. I cannot wait til you get your +++ xoxoxoox

alimez YAY for your perfect folli!!!! with clomid they grow 1-3mm a day hunny and can pop all the way up to 30mm (generally not that high though!!!) so good luck and keep checking your opks for that posi!!! xoxo

Ej, mine is an all over the place journey lol. My first band was the 5th of Feb 2008. I was 209kg, the November before and I was 197kg at surgery. On the 15th of Feb 2009 I hit 150kg wahoo!! n the next day I was assaulted at work, my son spent 10 weeks in a mental health hospital, My band needed replacing, I had a broken left wrist and extreme bruising on my tummy....My beloved poppa passed away, then I broke my ankle spent 5 months in a wheelchair (left wrist was stuffed) then my nan passed away. over all that time I ended up 190kg again. I had agorophobia and have PTSD and I couldnt bring myself to see my surgeon It took until August last year to have the band filled but it still wasnt enough and I stayed steady at 187kg til Feb this year. I had the band tightened and I was 176kg last month when I saw my surgeon and had more fill put in YAY!! and I have lost lots more in the last month. It actually has hindered my fertility only coz I am losing weight so fast that it is making my hormones nuts lol!! but im also extremely over weight too!!
    I know that within the next month or so it will help me so so so much!!!
    on ward and upward (or downward in kg lol)
    Thats mah long story lol!!!!!! sorry!

I am not pregnant lol!! I havent tested im cd27 and 13 dpo no spotting this cycle WAHOOOOOOO just waiting for AF to come!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

alimez  (16-08-2011),chook76  (16-08-2011),kellijh  (16-08-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelli, my dear, you are most definitely UTD!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! (and to satisfy all of our addictions, please let us know your BT results!!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

kellijh  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhhhh i am soooooooooooo not accepting congratulations until after my BT results tomorrow! lol Am still convinced AF will raise her head - i think i'm convincing myself so its not such a disappointment if it doesnt work out!

Will most definately post BT results here if people are happy for me too!!

Just a query, if it was a chemical pg would the lines be that dark? I dont really understand that whole concept! lol

I did speak with my FS at lunch and i asked about the pregnyl still being in my system after 15 days. She said most definately not and that its normally out after 4 days but they tell people 10 to give themselves plenty of time! So i'm happy now with the fact that i know i'm either A - pregnant or B - its a chemical but in any case i achieved fertilisation which is an accomplishment!

Will keep you posted.

SPREADING LOTS OF BABY DUST AROUND THE ROOM!!!!

xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kellijh For This Useful Post:

miggins  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, mind if I join you?

I'm TTC #3 with clomid 100mg. This is our first month back trying since our m/c in May.

Currently I'm cd 17 (usually O around cd19-21), so I am like a posessed woman POAS (ovualtion tests) atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pizzle - welcome to our abode!!!

I have turned into a POAS freak the last 5 days!!! Everytime i go to the loo hubby says 'Your not doing another stick are you??' lol and sure enough - i've smuggled one in there!

Hope you find this forum a good help mate!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, all these BFPs are so uplifting - congratulations to Kell and Chook!!

There's still time, FunKy - don't lose hope!

Welcome, Pizzle! We're at almost the same place! I'm on CD13 but

AFM, I got a +OPK today! It was "just" positive at 11:30am, and just now at 7pm they are SUPER positive. Even though we DTD last night I want to go again tonight and then every second day after that should be enough to catch it?

How soon after your +OPK do you O normally?

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    babe that aint no chemical preg!!! not with how dark your lines are....I know you are waiting after your m/c earlier my precious!! I hope it is all perfect news for you hunny!!! xoxoxoxo

welcome pizzle I am so sorry for your loss!!! good luck hun I hope that you get your sticky bubby very soon!!

well I am CD27 and 13DPO. I ovulated between 7.30am and 11.30am Wednesday morning 2 weeks ago tomorrow For the first time in 4 cycles no spotting before AF and that is starting to do my head it. I am crampy and light headed and a wittle emotional if anyone has noticed. Yep this is the closest in 18 months I have been to having a possible sticky baby. I am certain I will wake with AF or have it tomorrow. I am going to be a mess, coz my head is wandering into that o0o0o maybe..... and I will be shattered as I have not once let my head go there in 18 months.......Thank you body for giving me THE perfect cycle......

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FX for you Funky!!!! I hope this is THE ONE for you, you are so deserving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - i think ur right - am scared to think about the possibility after last m/c!! Time will tell! You my friend need to also keep positive! Its certainly not over 4 u. Am so happy 4 u that ur body has responded in such a great way 4 u and i hav everything crossed 4 u that this is the cycle 4 u!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go Funky go......go Funky go.....
    AF WILL NOT turn up tomorrow!!!!!!!I will not allow it!!!!!!
    Lets hope all these little signs of the best news to come. If no AF in the morning will you test????????I'm bursting for you.

Miggins, I said it earlier but am excited for your test tomorrow too. There are alot of positive vibes in here at the moment after a real long spell of torture for us all.

Well done Alimez on the +opk. Yep go tonight, tomorrow and the next day if you can then 2dys after that to cover your bases

Welcome Pizzle hope you O in the next few days, get busy girl!!

Kelli, I could have written those exact words about testing....what a lucrative market to invest in hey.

My boobs are getting sensitive tonight. Kind of hurts a bit if it gets squished on the side. I've lost my sweet tooth and still getting slightly queazy. Geez I hope this is real.

Purpletulip, how are things with you. Just scoped out your chart, it's still looking good for you. When will you retest?