Closed Thread
Page 89 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my surgery 5 weeks ago. The doctor suggested waiting 12 months till we try, but ovulating for the first time is so tempting. They like you to wait till you can eat more food, to have more nutrients to support a baby.I have some small friends 45-50 kilos and they eat about teh same as me and have been pregnant and held their baby to term. Not to mention i take multivitamins.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    that would be your mucus plug starting to form Kell!!! I have everything crossed that this is it for you hunny!! With both my 2 two I thought I had AF!! coming alot of women say that...wishing you al lthe best hunny xoxox

congrats on the weight loss EJ!!! and YAY for the smiley face wahooooo!!! xoxox hope this is it for you!!
    I have a lapband...I call her Lola. I lost 59kg in the first 12 months before being assaulted and needing another band and then waiting 2 years before getting it filled putting on 35kg and the last 3 months I have been off like a bullet!! lost 10kg in 2 months and back to see my surgeon next week for a weigh in!! lola was the best thing I ever did. I can't wait til I have that 59kg off again and I will feel like im starting again!!!

thanks bubba hunny I love your pom poms!! xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks funky mummy! Its nice to meet someone else who has had wls. How long ago did you get your lapband? Had it changed your fertility at all? Congrats on the weightloss too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much happening! That test looks pretty convincing, chook! Congratulations, girl!

Dell, POAS with FMU!

Kell, that sounds so much like when I was pg with DS. I was convinced it was AF and refused to POAS until I was like 20DPO haha. It's not over until AF shows up!!

Good luck for O, bubba!

Funky, I got a butt load of thick lotion-like CM with DS. It can be a good sign!

Congrats, EJ, on the smiley-- I wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity either.

AFM, I had my scan which revealed a single, perfect, 20mm folli!!! I am so thrilled that I developed a dominant folli on the first round. Now, I just have to release it on my own - OB is not keen on introducing medications. He'd rather my body do it as naturally as possible. So, I'm BBT charting, doing OPKs and watching CM.

If you had a folli above 18mm, how long did it take you to O? And did you DTD every day or every other day? I just don't want to miss it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another hpt tonite. Darker positive and came up within a minute. Rather crampy tonite so convinced af still coming. Will do another in the morning and post the pic! Is it possible to get a bfp if ur not pregnant?

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Chook!!

Kelli, a positive is a positive, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - i guess ur right! Im just struggling to accept this mite actually be happening 4 me. How r u doing?? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read on another forum somewhere that pregnyl can be in ur system up to 14 days!!! Is this true?? Hope fading again. Was just getting excited after having a darker line tonite x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much excitement in here!

kelli, if it is getting darker I would think you are definitely pg!!! If it was meds leaving your system the line would be getting weaker every day I would think.

alimez - COngrats on your folli! my dr told us to dtd every 2nd day to make sure we catch it, you should start today and keep going until you get your temp raise on your chart. My dr was also able to calculate when I should O based on the normal growth rate of a folli and the size it should be when I O... but sorry I cant remember actual measurements.

AFM - the tww begins today.... but I am so excited about all the maybe bfps in here, inspiring!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting at pathology waiting to hav bloods done. Did another fr usinp fmu. Line was the tiniest bit lighter but def there. Will post pic wen i get to work!