Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats chook!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kobeh For This Useful Post:

chook76  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi All

Well congrates to chook and Kelli I hope this is the start of a great journey! Keep s updated

Today I have had a down day. Alot of it is due to DP children. They really can cause problems between us. But I HATE when he spends time at their place (and the ex wife is there). Its not needed fr him to stay at the house he should be picking them up and leaving immediatly. Is it silly i feel he doesnt consider my feelings at all?????? And i know it sounds a bit jelous but he had 2 children and 13 yrs marriage of course they will always have a connection

I'm now cd12 and feeling a little unsettled in tummy. ill be back bubs is crying

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dell For This Useful Post:

chook76  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Bubba, will see how I go in the morning, not sure how to attach a pic but if it's pos then I work it out. Today's test I really don't think would show up in a pic. It's still very light. I keep getting it out of my undie drawer to look at it. I'm only 9DPO today.

Dell, sorry you're having a bad day. My BIL is separated from his partner of 20yrs and they have 2kids. He has another partner but still spends time with his ex and kids at their house. Not sure how is partner feels about it. I can only think it's better for the kids that mum and dad can still communicate after divorce. I know it's not helping how you feel but does it bother you because you don't like her or you don't want him to spend time with her?
    Last edited by chook76; 13-08-2011 at 22:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook and Kelli -

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with FMU, chook and kelli?

dell, I'm sorry hun - that must suck. I have no words of wisdom, but I hope you feel better soon!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats chook and Kell!! I am so so so very happy for the both of you!!!
    esp on the early positives!! and yep the trigger would definately be out of your system.

I am 11dpo today and I know im not pregnant. just waiting for AF and then its back to the drawing board for next cycle sighs......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx for ur positive vibes girls. Did another FR HPT today using fmu. Still faint but its there. Im not getting too excited as im feeling like af is imminent. I hav a pulling feeling on my lower left side and the odd cramp. I had my trigger on 30th july so 14 days ago but am still convinced that the hpt is picking up the last traces of that.....

chook - i hope this it 4 u!! We need to compare poas!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Could I ask for your wisdom please?
    I have just started my first round of Clomid for TTC#3 but cannot remember what I did with #1.
    Took from CD2-6, scan CD6 showed 11mm follies, I had my CD21 BT apparently it was '30' so no eggy.
    As I have PCOS and weird cycles, could getting a reading mean egg dropped earlier or later? Or is there always something to read?
    The FS I am seeing this time is 'too busy' with his IVF to talk to me, (his receptionist just said he was away/ unavailable, but I know someone doing it) paying for tests when no one is looking/explaining them is frustrating. I am going to change next cycle, any recommendations for Southwest Brissy?
    Ta Lou

I have a smart phone & one day I will be smart enough to use it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BWW....a cd21 BT number over 20 means you have ovulated.....so im not sure where your confused, but that number to me "30" sayes you ovulated. As you said if your not happy with your fs please change. Welcome to our thread i hope you find it useful.

Kelli....Awesome news, when will you go for a blood test.

Funkster.....i still have my pom poms out for you waving them madly in the air !

AFM....Well im cd 17 thought i was geeing up to O earlier but to no avail....so bring on cd19. I havent had any cramps or anything for a few days now. Gosh i hope i O without my meds, good news is NEW fs app this thursday gosh it seems like i have waited forever.

hello to all my lovelies hope your all doing well....stickyvibes for my chooky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm away on hols but couldn't resist popping in to see what's happening.

Oooh Chook and Kelli! Very very promising!! Great news to hear in here.

Funky - thanks for the advice re the injections. I'm happy with my decision to wait until next month to do the trigger shots, we're on hols and I couldn't imagine anything worse than transporting needles and meds overseas and worrying about that while we're meant to be relaxing! I'm an ex RN so I am ok with needles and vials but a I'm big chicken pants when it comes to injecting things into myself.

Alimez - Good luck for your scan tomorrow, I know how it feels, I was so nervous I couldn't think straight all day!

Calldy - It's my first cycle too. I did have a feeling of pressure/dull ache in my ovaries around day 8 and 9 and I'm now around 14 and the pain has gone, but my dr said I have a good folli on the scan so don't give up hope!

Hope all is going well for everyone else x