Closed Thread
Page 86 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mwahssssssss jruss!!! xoxox hunny how is bubs going???

Chook I need to get the orange needle lol!!!! FX there is no next time!!!!
    When did you last have the trigger hunny and how many units I have 5000 and it is out of my system within 5 days!!
    I hope this is it for you hunny. I am 9DPO and feeling all the lovely side effects but I know its the clomid aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    gotta go do the school run but Thanks Funky.....

had 5000 on Wed 3rd 8am.
    lets hope then....will hold off till Sun(if I can) to test again.

oh god I hope there's a bunch of graduates in the next week.
    no blood results yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh chook, sounds like this might be it for you! My fingers are firmly crossed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alimez For This Useful Post:

chook76  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jrusse21 - Congratulations and thanks for your post, it's great to hear success stories every so often! Proves it can actually all work out in the end!

Hi Nando, I'm in the same boat as well. On my first cycle of clomid, now Im CD12. I took clomid 50mg from day 5-9.

At first I thought, fantastic - it feels like something might be happening! because I had some swollen type feelings in the lower abdomen, particularly on the right side, but I don't know now. It seems to have eased off a bit in the last day or so. I occasionally get a twinge, but not as much as previously. I would've thought that if it was going to work for me and I was going to O - it would get worse, not better as the cycle progresses? And no changes in CM that I've noticed. I'm hoping that in the next few days things might start to happen. I'm trying to keep BBT, but the only monitoring I'm having from the FS is the day 22 progesterone levels - so not really helpful for a while anyway!
    Damn ovaries!

The annoying thing is, they used to work fine when I was younger! I had regular, very normal cycles - and now that I'm 26, been off the pill for 12 months, and DH and I actually want to add to our family (which consists of creatures with fur at the moment!) they decide to stop working, and I'm told I have PCOS!

Mashedveg, I think I might be similar - I don't have any of the other symptoms commonly associated with PCOS either, but still have the polycystic ovaries on a scan.

Alimez, I heard a kind of similar thing about PCOS - related to something to do with food and plastics, in particular the chemical BPA.

Thanks to all of you other great ladies for your posts, they are so useful for all of your advice and experience. That's enough of my ranting for the night, its just so nice to be able to chat with people in a similar situation! Rollercoaster is right....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calldy - I know how you feel. I have pretty much always known I had PCOS, but never worried because my mum does too and has 11 kids, all but one of them clomid! So when I started trying I was pretty confident. Only discovered earlier in the year that I have endometriosis as well so was not a happy camper. It's not nice finding out our bodies are letting us down

Jrusse - hope you pregnancy has been uneventful!

Chook - hope that line hangs around, we need another BFP!

AFM: 5 mores days of BCP. I start my nasal spray on Monday I believe. Made the mistake of reading side effects and found out it can make your boobs smaller! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

chook76  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calldy, I've read that the pain and sensations you feel is neither here nor there with ovulation. Sometimes you can have it well before or well after O. Fingers crossed that's it for you!

Ellymoe, what's the nasal spray you're using? Is it a form of clomid?

AFM, it's now the weekend - oh so close to my CD12 scan on Monday afternoon! I'm so excited and nervous about it. I took Clomid days 1-5 so if there's going to be something there it should definitely be there, right? (I had no AF, we just started Clomid and called it CD1).

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ohhhhhhh chook that pregnyl would be outta your system hunny!!! o0o0o0o0o I hope you are the next mummy to be!! xoxoxox

Elly!! you can borrow some of my excess breasts lol!!! thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world on this journey!! xoxoxox

Calldy good luck hunny I rarely get many symptoms til O and after, well apart from sore breasts and tiredness and it comes and goes as it wants too...nothing is the same with clomid!!! I so hope this is working for you hun!!! good luck

Ali!! good luck hunny I hope you have a bewtiful dominant folli there ready to go POP!!!!

10DPO and I have tonsilitis and feel like crap. I dont believe im preggy I think If I was I would know in my heart. I will just keep plodding along til AF on Thursday
    mwahs everyone!! xoxoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

chook76  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. A really quick question coz im on my fone at hockey. I had my pregnyl shot 14 days ago. Today i got a v faint bfp but i got 2 mates to hav a look at it and it was there. My question is, after 14 days would the pregnyl still be in my system? What do u guys think - be honest. I hav my bt on monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    kelli, that's a BFP girl!!!!!!Pregnyl is def out of your system.

girls, caved and tested again this arvo. Only held pee for 2hrs and had another faint line but a bit stronger than yest. From what I've googled, pregnyl 5000 is def out of system by 10dys after shot. It's 10dys now so will retest in the morning with FMU and will know for sure which way it is.

Let's hope for lots of good news this month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG congrats girlies..... please post us pics of you peesticks we need our fix. So happy for you both and hope you have very sticky pregnancies

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

chook76  (13-08-2011)