Closed Thread
Page 84 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks funky mumma I have my fingers crossed and hubby and I have been DTD to make sure we catch the eggy!!!!

The opk's didn't work because I got another positive 2 day after my first positive!! I guess coz of my pcos I have the high lh levels
    It's ok we will just continue traveling blind and DTD every second day

Xo
    Baby dust to all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so why are you taking provera ?? usually you would take it for 7 days to bring on AF...once you have AF you take clomid either days 2-7 or 5-9.

Im also a little confused by your post.....are you having your af ? if so what cycle day are you ? what days have you had clomid ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple of questions: Does anybody have any knowledge on BBT charting on Clomid? I forgot to tell my OB I was planning on doing this as well as OPKs. I don't even know if it's recommended? Is anybody else charting?

And has anybody found that Clomid dries up your CM, or have you had fertile quality CM on Clomid?

And lastly, what day (on average) did you O on lower doses of Clomid?
    Last edited by alimez; 11-08-2011 at 08:57. Reason: Another Question.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so I ovulated and holy crap I ovulated ummm good!!
    my levels should be between 20-110 and my levels are umm 120 so a couple of those follies popped lol and or maybe I could be pregnant!!
    no wonder my pelvis has felt like an elephant has danced on it lol!!!!

Alimez I ovulate anywhere from cd14-16 and it depends on when I trigger too now!!
    I am blessed to still have EWCM but I still do use preseed anyway, can't hurt lol!!
    I can't chart as I am awake at all different hours of the morning so can't help you there hun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaay FunKy~Mummy! Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!

Thanks for answering my questions. So does everybody use trigger shots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alimez, nope no trigger shots, just clomid. As for BBT charting, I have had a thermometer in my mouth in the mornings for what seems an eternity!! My endocrinologist suggested I chart as soon as I came off the pill (over 1 year ago) so that I had a bit of a chart before I saw the FS. Now that I do ovulate there are definite signs for Oing and I can also tell when AF is coming. Click on my chart if you like (in my signature). Good luck with it all.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my first 2 rounds of clomid I didnt need the trigger. I ovulated on my own!! a bit later cd16 on average!! only since the Trigger can I time it a lil better!!!

mwahs PT hunny xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I am on day 4 of my first ever round of clomid!
    I don't even know what I want to say or ask, but I have been obsessing for the past few weeks and reading non-stop everything I can!!
    Part of me is thinking positive - I have medical help now so I will be pregnant by the end of the month, and part of me is **** scared that won't happen!!
    My emotions are running crazy - and I don't actually think it's the clomid!
    My first FS appointment happened to coincide with CD5 so he started me that day!!! I was expecting it to take a lot longer to get started... expecting lots of tests (though i already had heaps through my GP) then waiting for AF to be able to start etc etc
    So it's all just happened at once and I want to explode!!! I haven't done any work at all this week!!!
    How do you focus on anything else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually - I have though of a proper question I wanted to ask... has anyone had a monitored cycle, and what is involved?
    My FS told me it included all my bloodwork and scans as nessecary (for a fixed price?). And I have to go in on Sunday, which will be CD11 for my first tests... what happens then, how regualrly do you go in? Does it continue to the pregnancy test, or only til ovulation?
    I am with IVF Australia if that makes any difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    Just a quick one because I am at work.

FunKy - great news!! You deserve this so badly... fingers crossed for you.
    Alimez - Charting is great, it gives you a whole new awareness of what's going on. I knew exactly when I was (supposedly) ovulating and when I could expect AF, great for easing your stress. I use Fertility Friend too. It's how I knew I had a problem and gave me the confidence to argue with my doc that something wasn't right!

Just had my scan and I have a good lining and one folli that looks like it is growing nicely! If all goes to plan I should apparently O on Sunday. My dr said I could have a trigger shot if I wanted, but I think I will just see how I go on my own this month. We will be away on hols so we should get lots of opportunities to dtd! Come on down eggy we are ready for you

He also said I have PCO which came as a big surprise. I conceived my dd the first month of trying and I don't have any of the lifestyle risk factors or any symptoms (except for ovaries covered in little cysts!). I just can't help wondering if there is something I have done that has caused this.