Closed Thread
Page 83 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok I need some advice. I have been on provera for ages as well as the diabex! I am currently on my first round of clomid :S but AF didn't come when when it should have according to the provera cycle outlined by my fs. So I am due to start taking the provera again tomorrow but AF hasn't finished and
    I'm still on the clomid. Ahhhhh ..... Help!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies!!!!!

Mrsboyts im really sorry but i have no advice as i am new to clomid and havent used the other two treatments sorry ..... maybe phone fs???

I am also in need of advice.... sorry for asking so many questions but as you know this is my first cycle of clomid and I have never O'd before that i know of.... so I have no idea whats normal and whats not

I am cd13 , have no idea if i have O'd yet as the opks didnt work...
    the last two days however i had had low period-like cramps on and off... its been slightly uncomfortable to sit down as my lower pubic are feels very bloated...
    I am very wet "down there" (sorry tmi) my cm is a little stretchy but is cloudy whitish not clear? been a little bit headachey, very emotional.. & also very weird but i have been having very sexual dreams
    please tell me im not a freak!!!!
    all advice welcome!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!

thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww thanks for such a warm welcome everyone, it really feels great to have such support!

Bubbanails - Good luck with the new FS. Hopefully there will be a new exciting plan underway soon.

Kellijh - I bet Monday can't come fast enough. Fingers crossed this is it!

mrsboyts - It can be so confusing when the body doesn't work like the text book says it should! Sorry I can't help, I wish I knew more about all this too.

TeeTee - That sounds like you are gearing up to O?? I usually do ovulate without clomid and they are all the symptoms I get, including the bit about being a bit randy... it's nature's way of telling you to get down to business!! Good luck!

AFM - Scan tomorrow, looking forward to seeing what's happening. My ovaries felt like they were going to explode when I was trying to go to sleep last night, ok, maybe I am over exaggerating a little!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsboyts-- I'm not sure. Are you taking Clomid and Provera at the same time? I can't tell from your post.

TeeTee, it sounds like you could be close to Oing! From what I understand, it's not common to O before CD13. Are you being monitored by your OB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mashedveg & alimez!!!
    I thought as much but just wanted to confirm... I'm on an unmonitored cycle but I will be going to my gp and requesting a cd21 bloodtest to see for myself if I O'd

Thanks for ur advice xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alimez - I don't think I am meant to take the provera and clomid at the same time.... I am meant to start the provera tomorrow but I still have two days of clomid to go so I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am not sure if I should hold off on the provera

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsboyts - I would definitely call your fs and ask them what to do, it all sounds pretty confusing. Best to get their advice to make sure you are doing the right thing and then you will have no doubts. They really wont mind, it's their job to make sure you understand your medication properly.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ok long post here I go!!!!

TeeTee Does sound like your body is gearing up to O hunny, keep checking your CM as it gets clearer and more stretchy you are really close... You can google EWCM if you are not 100% sure what it looks like I had too!!
    How come the opks did not work hun?? good luck

mrsboyts hun, do u need to take the provera now that you have AF.....is it to bring on AF or to slow it down hun??

kellijh mwahs hunny!!! I had my CD21 test today get the results tomorrow we both ovulated n have bubbies getting snug in there xoxoxo get back on the Met hunny!!! it helps your estrogen level slow down a lil so that your follies can grow big and plump!! I fell pregnant twice on just the Met alone and have my 2 angels from that!!! I think met is awesome I am losing weight with it too YAY!!!

bubbanails gorgeous lady!! for the new FS wahoooo!!! lets not talk bout how many follies and triggering lol We still DTD with my 5 follies oopsy....I like you do not hold much hope and I make multiple follies most cycles!! luffs to you hunny xoxoxo

alimez good luck with your scan hun!!!!

mashedveg good luck hun with your scan!! last cycle I had one perfect plump folli ready to trigger but didnt end in a pregnancy!!! I hope you have a good folli growing!!

chook hunny!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
    I think doing a list is an awesome idea....I do it in the soft place to land thread. All one of us needs to do is PM a mod and ask for a new beginning and whoever does it needs to update the page!!! hope you had a lovely day and you get that +hpt xoxoxo

elly, PT, Jrusse mwahssssssssss

To all the new ladies, I am so slack and a huge welcome and never think any question is strange or silly!! Ive asked lots on my journey!! I hope your journeys are short and sweet!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (12-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeeTee, I agree with mashedveg-- maybe talk with your OB.. I've never heard of taking clomid so close to provera. Isn't Provera meant to induce AF?

FunKy~Mummy, thanks for the welcome!

mashedveg, not long now!! You must let us know how you go after your scan tomorrow. Good Luck!