Closed Thread
Page 81 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caldy.....i get lots of O pain from cd 10 up until AF....i dont O till cd 19 after taking clomid for days 5 - 9....on my break from clomid this month it is still quite strong, seem my body hates me and just hurts all the time

Tee Tee....can you post a pic of your opk, remember it needs to the same colour or darker than the control line to be a +....and keep testing!

Funky....Yes my MRI hurt although i didnt have to have a wrist thingy like you said. They just put it in a thing with weighted pillows....but having my head in that thing is awful, i was so dizzy and felt so sick. Ended up with a terrible migrane and chucking my guts up not nice...then having to go back the next day to have another on my knee which wasnt as bad...ugh they make you feel like crap though. Hope all is well with you and will be looking forward to viewing your peestick soon (sounds gross but thats what floats our boat)

Chook....Hunny bunny...dont lose hope but i know is hard because you dont want to get your hopes up for them to be crushed. You will get your take home baby my love and cm can be so confusing and all over the place unless you work like clockwork...i wish.

Stc..... i hope you catch your eggy i send you all the baby dust and stamina i can spare.

Hello to all the lovelys in here i missed, i have nothing to report for myself so yay.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

Calldy  (08-08-2011),chook76  (09-08-2011),stc76  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stc76,
    Good luck to you also!
    Have you had many cycles of clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies. This is certainly a nice place for support and advice

AFM cd19 and 4dpo. So this is our month! Best of luck of all you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - my CM didn't make sense and I definitely O'd a few months in a row. It can be a sign but clomid can do funny things to it.

I am soooo jack of waiting to start more of the IVF process. Still on BCP at the moment, start a lovely nasal spray in about a week which is meant to be gross, but would make me feel more like I was doing something useful!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

chook76  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Calldy, this was my first cycle of Clomid. We have been trying for about 18 months now, so I had some pains last night so I think it may've been ovulation, here's hoping!! We have been DTD for the last couple of nights, just in case..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubba
    I can't post my opk coz I threw it in the bin...
    I now don't think they work for me as I got another positive last night
    So back to just DTD every second day & I'll get day21 bloods done & hope I O'd

I hope everyone is having a great day & best of luck for those in tww
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well.

I just had a question i wanted to put to you all to see what you think.

Ok, so my first cycle of Clomid i was also taking metformin and i got a BFP straight up - although short lived.

On the 2 clomid cycles since i have not taken metformin and while i O'd, i havent gotten another BFP...

Do you think thats a co-incidence that the one round i got a bfp i was on metformin and then the next 2 rounds no metformin = no bfp? do you think the metformin could make that much of a difference??

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, newbie here! I was looking for something to occupy me in the week's wait between my last Clomid tablet and when I have my scan to see if it's worked.

This is my first cycle on Clomid (50mg) as I have PCO-- I've not had AF for near on three months now. I've had a scan that indicates lining is normal, and bloods came back with no abnormalities. So OB started me on Clomid without inducing AF. I was taking them at night, and every morning after each tablet (last one was last night) I've had mucusy bloody discharge. Is that normal? A good sign?

I have a 9 month old son (conceived naturally-- we weren't preventing for 15 months). We need to conceive soon as DH has a condition that needs medication, but the medication isn't good when TTC.

Baby dust for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome alimez!!!! The girls here are lovely and very helpful!!! Goodluck with your journey x

Kellijh - I am also on both metformin and clomid.... I know metformin can help regulate ur cycle - that is what I was told by gp, so it could have helped - but it also could have been a coincidence :/
    Sorry I can't be much more helpful!!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alimez, welcome and hope this cycle of clomid does the trick. The discharge is generally irrelevant. Lets hope those follies are growing nicely for you.

Kelli, I've had cycles without met and with. with DD2 4mths no O then 5th mth added met and bingo. My m/c And DD3 used met from the start and fell pg 1st mth.
    I reckon it definately helped with me but I know we are all different.

Elly, the process will be so quick once it gets started.

purpletulip, woo hoo for the TWW.

OK, I keep thinking about how many of us are now in the TWW.
    How about we make a list, maybe copy and past the previous list and add your test date.

Chook-currently 5DPO test date 18/8.

It's my 35th birthday tomorrow. I've always said 4 kids or age 35 as my cut off. Have told my FS I'm not gonna go to FSH injections again so have this month and next month only before I'm gonna step away from this journey. At least give myself 3mths to really decide if this is what I want anyway.