Closed Thread
Page 80 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!!
    I hope everyone is well and hoping we are all getting closer to that BFP!!!

I am after some advice/ opinion of those who have used opk's
    I am currently cd10 - took clomid cd 2-6... Here is what I have so far...
    Fri cd8 pm opk: neg
    Sat cd9 pm opk: +
    today cd10 am opk: neg ( I think :/ )

I am about to do another one tonight and again for next few days...
    We DTD last night and will do for the next week...

Do you think I could possibly be ovulating very shortly??? I just didn't think it happens this early in cycle??
    So I don't want to get excited incase I am wrong.......

Good luck to all in tww & fingers crossed for everyone else wherever you are in your journey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TeeTee - my last 2 cycles I ovulated on CD11 and CD12. Previously I had O'd on CD14. It is very possible it might be coming earlier and it can change month by month. We DTD every second day to make sure we wouldn't miss it. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sp1nn3r - I was really sick with a chest infection during my last cycle and I thought the same, but I still O'd

Calldy - I got something like that, and the full feeling/pressue stayed after I O'd until AF. From what I have read it is a corpus luteum cyst which forms when we O to release hormones until a placenta (hopefully) forms, and usually disintegrates when AF shows up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calldy View Post
    Hi,

So now I'm on Day 3 of the clomid, and am having a few niggling type of pains in the right side of the abdomen. Not really painful or anything, just kind of a full feeling. Does anyone else notice this kind of thing? If so, does it get better, or worse after you complete the 5 days of clomid?
    No hot flushes, thought they would be handy at the moment as our house is cold again!

Another question....
    I've read that the "average" time when O might occur is 5 to 9 days following the last clomid.... Has this been the case for any of you ladies? I'm not having any tests from the FS except the day 22 progesterone test, so I'm hoping if I do O I might be able to notice some CM changes if the clomid doesn't affect that!
    Was going to try the OPK as well, so thought maybe starting that 3 days or so afer finishing the clomid?

Thanks so much for all your useful tips and information!
    Hi Calldy, I started on Clomid 50mg this cycle on days 5 - 9 as well and had been wondering the same thing regarding O. I had no real symptoms so to speak, but had some niggly pains yesterday and this morning. I am currently CD15 and based on temperatures and OPK's, I think O day is today... I am due to have my 21 day progesterone test next Saturday so have that we can catch the egg and my levels are nice and high..

Good luck with your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ellymoe!!!!
    I just did another opk and again neg so hopefully it's all working :/

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi gorgeous ladies!!! welcome to all the new ladies!!!

I had perfect follies at CD9 so it is possible to ovulate earlier in your cycle!!!

Bubba did the MRI hurt!! when I had my wrist done it was so so swollen it hurt like hell in that locked thing that put ur hand in!!! thinking of you always hunny!!!

I get niggly pains all cycle but my side effects from Clomid hit me more around O and after!!!

Thinking of you all xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks funky mumma
    We been DTD just to make sure.. Have had very slight cramps on and off in my lower right side hopefully that's a good sign..
    In regards to side effects I have had hot flushes on and off since my last clomid pill but yesterday they were mire frequent and all through the night I was hot.. Had to sleep in singlet and knickers without blanket!!
    Again - hopefully a good sign...
    I will get my cd21 blood test - can I get it done any earlier as that is still 10 days away???

I hope this week is a positive week for everyone!!!!!! Fingers crossed xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy girls,

Welcome to the new ladies, hope your stay is short.

I'm not confident my pregnyl shot worked. Triggered last Wed 8am so expected to O @thurs 8pmish. BD Wed & Thurs night, haven't since cos DH sick as well as 2 of the kids.
    Noticed some ewcm and cervix felt high and soft but didn't use opk's this month. Didn't have any O pains.
    Sat-had no CM, Sun-minimal creamy cm. I have small ammt of 'wet' cm and had mild twinges on right ovary Sat night but didn't feel fertile if that makes sense.

I just don't feel confident about O this cycle.Will have progesterone bloods on Thurs.
    Geez I hope I didn't O late or not at all.

Sorry for a me post. I just can't stop thinking about it this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - sorry ur feeling down
    There Is still a chance it worked so try to stay positive!!!
    It ain't over until the witch comes!!!

My fingers are crossed that this month has worked for u xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeTee For This Useful Post:

chook76  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calldy - I am really closely monitored by my FS with sometimes 3 or so BT and 1 or 2 scans per cycle. I tend to O about 10-15 daysish after i finish clomid. Usually closer to 10! I dont tend to get any Clomid side effects - touch wood - but i do get a little bit headachy and hot flushy around O time and a little after. Good luck to you!

Funky - how are you?? I hope your cycle is going well for you!! All this sitting around waiting is torture!!! for you sweets!!! xo

Tee Tee - Generally your CD21 test will be done on CD21 - lol - but love your enthusiasm! hee hee. I have bloods a few times through my cycle so i'm a bit lucky and sort of get updated most of the way along! Wishing you luck!

Chook - Sorry to hear your not feeling confident about your pregnyl shot. Just to give you some hope, i basically never get any O signs, pains or anything and i do still O! Perhaps your the same and you have also o'd but just dont realise it! I really hope thats the case for you. Sorry to hear youve got a sick family - its not fun is it!

AFM - Well as i mentioned i had a trigger shot on Sunday 31st July, then I had a blood test on Friday 5th August and i got my results on Saturday. Seems that the Pregnyl shot worked a charm and i have indeed O'd! I'm not getting overly confident about anything as we didnt DTD as much as we normally would during a cycle and the 2 x follies we are expecting to release the eggs were on the ovary that had the partially blocked tube so now i have to just sit tight and wait it out! If no AF by the 15th August i will go for my HCG Pg Bloods!

Wishing the best for all you lovely and deserving ladies!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kellijh For This Useful Post:

chook76  (09-08-2011)