Closed Thread
Page 79 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Boyts - Dont be so down on yourself. I know its hard but this process is just so much trial, error and waiting! Perhaps your AF is on the way! Did your FS prescribe anything to bring it on? I know with my first cycle i actually went on the pill for a month to bring on my AF and then i started. Of course your not letting your DH down and i'm sure he would never feel that way. It's hard but we have to keep soldiering through and staying positive! Good luck to you!

Calldy - welcome to our Thread! I'm also on Clomid 50mg and i take it days 5-9. It seems to have done the job each cycle so now its just a matter of getting that magic month! I've never used OPK's because i'm so closely monitored by my FS with bloods and scans so i feel it'd be a bit of a waste of money!

Bubba - From my personal experiences you can still get AF - even if you didnt o. But thats just from my encounters. That said, i only get AF like 3 times a year before i started clomid! Good luck with the natural cycle!! Must be nice not to be a 'druggie' for a month! lol Yeah feeling alot better after being crook thanks.

AFM, had my BT today to check my LH & Prog levels so will hear back from my FN tomorrow! I'm thinking it has worked because everytime I 'O', i get the most epic headache that runs from the side of my right eye, through my temple, down behind my ear and finishes kinda at the base of my skull - and by lord - its goin on as we speak! lol

Much love all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Calldy

Hope your time here is short and sweet

I am on 50mg of clomid (day 2-6), and am on my 6th cycle.

Best of luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell, you can still get AF even if you don't O. It can be just a 'breakthrough bleed' or 'anovulatory bleeding'. When I went off the pill I still got AF (not regularly), but it was until I started a higher dose of clomid did I even ovulate. Apart from opk, a way to check if Oing is occurring is a day 21 prog blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies and Welcome to calldy.

Sorry i don't post much on here just not to much Happening at the Moment.
    Thanks Dell for asking that question cause i thought that if you did not "O" than you would not get your period which i was worried about. Thanks Purpletulip for answer

MrsBoyts - Did you ask your Doctor about maybe trying provera to bring on AF? I took Provera to start mine before my 1st Cycle on Clomid 50mg and it worked.

Ok, so the Doc increased my clomid from 50mg to 100mg in the same Cycle (so i took it for 10days). I went for my scan yesterday to see if it had worked but it was a Fail . So Tomorrow I Start on Metformin gradually till I get to 1500mg until advised otherwise and this cycle #3 I have to take 150mg clomid cd5-cd9.I Hate taking medication.
    If this Month does not work, she will get me to do a Laparoscopy, Just to have a look. (abit scary).

Just wondering , who here has had Metformin and how did you go on it? Worried about taking it.

Have a Great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ok so kids are in the bath.....

Foxxy, I'm on metformin 1500mg and 200mg clomid. The met can cause tummy upsets with diarrhea thats why they increase you gradually. It can aslo help weight loss if you're insulin resistant. It hasn't help my weight unfortunately.

Your sig has you waiting on AF???Can I ask why? Are you taking provera? With your scan it would have showed the thickness of your lining. If it wasn't too thick then I'm surprised you aren't just starting on the higher dose straight away with the met also.

.....kids are yelling for me must run. BBL for more personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Do you mind if I pop in for a bit of a chat?
    I've been reading along for a little bit - started my first round of Clomid this month - 50mg days 5-9. Now I'm CD29 and just waiting for AF or a pos HPT. Tested this morning it was neg.
    I normally have 25 day cycles, so this first Clomid cycle is longer than normal. Is that fairly standard?
    Anywho - it's kinda nice to be in a place where there's people who are going thru this crazy journey with me.
    xxx Have a great day xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its great to be able to chat with people who are going through a similar thing, very helpful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies. i'm new to his thread too... we went to our fs the thursday just gone (cd5 for me) and she put us on clomid 50. i've just taken my third tablet and i havent felt any side effects yet, tho i am soooo very sick atm so possibly that could affect the effectiveness of the clomid?

so today is cd7 so im just waiting to bd and see how this clomid stuff works for us.... lots of baby dust to us all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanx kelli for the details...i havent had many af's in my life either so its good to know.

Welcome to al our new girls.....please feel free to ask us anything.

Sickness will not affect the clomid only your ability to dtd lol.....hope all goes well.
    AFM.....ummmm cd 9 or 10 waiting to O maybe.....I had my MRI scans on my wrists and knees and now have to wait for the app in september for the results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default More questions....

Hi,

So now I'm on Day 3 of the clomid, and am having a few niggling type of pains in the right side of the abdomen. Not really painful or anything, just kind of a full feeling. Does anyone else notice this kind of thing? If so, does it get better, or worse after you complete the 5 days of clomid?
    No hot flushes, thought they would be handy at the moment as our house is cold again!

Another question....
    I've read that the "average" time when O might occur is 5 to 9 days following the last clomid.... Has this been the case for any of you ladies? I'm not having any tests from the FS except the day 22 progesterone test, so I'm hoping if I do O I might be able to notice some CM changes if the clomid doesn't affect that!
    Was going to try the OPK as well, so thought maybe starting that 3 days or so afer finishing the clomid?

Thanks so much for all your useful tips and information!