Closed Thread
Page 77 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ellymoe glad to hear your new FS was good and that she's getting the ball rolling for you - no time wasting! hope it's not too long for you to wait for that elusive BFP

welcome mrsboyts! glad to hear you got a good one (FS) it will definitely help to make the process better. good luck with the clomid, hope it works a treat for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe, that's fantastic that your new FS is so supportive. Good luck with the IVF. If I don't get UTD this cycle I think that's where we're heading. Just need to organize all the paperwork (police check and child protection order check before we even see the counsellor).

Thanks
    Reviews
    PT....are you saying you need those things (police clearance, cpo etc) before they will give you IVF ??

Elly thats great, im glad things are moving along in the right direction for you, and thank you for you well wishes.

Good luck Kate...i wish you the best for this cycle.

GO GO GO funky....for your trigger shot.

Miggins thank you for the information of hypo, my dr has me on the same meds 50mg for now so hopefully they will find a specific cause. I hoping they will give me more energy soon.

to everyone else i missed, i hope your all having a wonderful week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Bubba, the regulations in Victoria are crazy! I mean I do understand, it's just annoying.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpletulip View Post
    Yes Bubba, the regulations in Victoria are crazy! I mean I do understand, it's just annoying.
    I don't!!!! Well I kinda do, but don't get why all those dodgy yet fertile people (some criminals) can have as many babies as they like and get paid for it! And never get questioned like that! Where are the police and DoCS checks on some of those people?

I do find it a little strange that you get put through the ringer just to qualify when you've already been through so much! I kind of think that the only people that would get IVF would be the most genuine people anyway, wanting kids for the right reason and having given the commitment all the consideration deserved?! Am I wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, you are completely right!! From what I have read Victoria is the only state with these stupid restrictions. At least they changed the rule about requiring a police check if you have lived overseas. We lived in New York for 3 years and previously you were required to get a police check from that city. Apparently big cities such and New York and London were refusing to do them, so lucky the regulations changed. Would love to not have to go down that path and that clomid will work, but still waiting for that BFP. Currently at cd12 so busy DTD for the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpletulip View Post
    OMG that is totally crazy....i dont know what they do in SA gees...i agree with miggins total madness...grrr make me cross to think you need tose bits of paper to say you can have or attempt to have kids.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi beautiful ladies!! I have been so so so so so slack!! I am so sorry.

Elly I am so glad you new FS is so awesome and I wish you all the luck and joy in the world!! you stay with us now hunny!!! We should have just a basic infertile thread going!!! thinking of you!!

Thanks chook for the advice hunny!! I make big cysts every cycle....The last before my break I had 3 5cm cysts, but my FS and I are over worrying about them now as I just have them all the time if I don't trigger. so the size of these ones and how many are there are tiny compared to some cycles lol!!!
    It is strange last cycle with 100mg of Clomid I just had one plump folli....this cycle 5 doing well but thank you so much for the advice and your concern for me hunny I so appreciate it!!! xoxoxoxox

Bubba mwahs and luffs to you hunny xoxoxox

and hi to all the new ladies. I hope your journeys are short and sweet, unlike many of us long termers xoxoxoxo

Well I triggered at 7.30pm last night and thought I stuffed up so bad lol but this morning I feel ikky (hcg ugh!) and I did an opk, just coz I can and with FMU the line was almost as dark as the control line so I will O sometime between 7.30am and 11.30am tomorrow morning lol!!!!! exact science this triggering stuff!!!

Thinking of you all mwahssss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!!!

How are you all??? Well i hope!

Mrs Boyts - Welcome to our thread! I hope you find it as informative, welcoming and sometimes as fun even as i have!!! Its a great place for support. I too am a big girl which has added to my worries although my FS doesnt seem that phased which absolutely gobsmacks me!! I am not on my third cycle of clomid. I did get a bfp but it was very shortlived and ended at just 4 weeks but gave me so much hope that us bigger ladies do have a crack!!

Elly - so great that you've found a new FS who you are comfortable! Can i ask which clinic you settled on? I wish you all the very best in your IVF journey but hope you do stick around in here!

Miggins - I absolutely agree with you!!! Why do we get put through the ringer? Its still our swimmers and our eggs so why on earth - just because we need assistance - should we have to undergo criminal checks! This process is hard enough without being treated like OJ Simpson.

Purple & Bubba - I'm sorry you guys havent gotten your BFP YET - as always my fingers are crossed for you both!

Purple - lol - have fun DTD over the next few days!!

Funky - ahhh the trigger shot! Good luck with it sweets!!! I hope this cycle is the one for you!!!

AFM - ok so today i am CD20 (i think lol) and i had my trigger shot on Sunday (being CD18). After my CD14 scans i was found to have about 5 follies but only 2 were of a decent size. My FS didnt think i was going to ovulate them anytime soon but wanted me to so i had my first Pregnyl Trigger on Sunday morning and according to them, would have O'd last nite!

Just a couple of questions because i'm having trouble following!

Ok, so i take my clomid and if it works i produce follicles. Then you go onto ovulate the follicles? But sometimes you can produce follies and not ovulate them which is when you need the trigger shot? Am i following this right?

So does it mean the clomid DID work if i've produced follies or does everyone produce them regardless???

Eep - little confused!!!

Best get going home for some more horizontal dancing with DH!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellij - I am with Dr Kim Matthews at Next Generation Fertility (I saw her at Parramatta)

I start taking the BCP as part of the process starting from tomorrow. That is gonna feel weird