Closed Thread
Page 75 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purpletulip View Post
    Miggins, our FS suggested IVF if after another 3-6 clomid cycles I'm not UTD. I was a little concerned about my age (34), but the FS kept insisting we were still young. I guess he's right, as I'm sure there are many women well into their 40s just starting IVF. Our FS did say that IUI prob wasn't an option due to DH swimmers. This long and emotional roller coaster certainly does through in some doozies!! Best of luck with either another clomid cycle or moving onto IVF. for
    Thanks! I hope you get your bfp soon too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have stupid pinky cm today....so i think im out once again. 11dpo why is it early ahhhhhhh......feel like im done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    miggins, Idid 6mths of FSH ttc DD1, any questions fire away also can pm me too.

bubba, so so so hoping your temp goes back up tomorrow and the pink cm is implantation. I bled each pg to the point of having to wear a pad, not wanting to give false hope but cos the spotting is early it could be a possibility

to everyone, just plodding along now. Clomid finished and bloods started today.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook76 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (27-07-2011),miggins  (27-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Sorry its been a few days but i've been here there and everywhere!!!

To all our new groupies - a very big welcome - i hope your stay here is short and sweet!!

I hope that everyone is travelling along alright at the moment.

Funky - i'm sorry that this wasnt the cycle for you mate. But at least now you know how beautifully you can respond - its certainly a step in the right direction!! All the best for this next cycle.

Bubba - Damn i wish the nasty witch would stay away for you!!! But you're strong so onward and upward for you my friend!!

Tinkers - i was in exactly the same boat as you first cycle of clomid. BFP only to m/c a few days after finding out! Of course i was like 'bugga' but at the same time, i took so much out of knowing that i can do it - i was just so impatient waiting for everything to finish up so i could start again!

AFM - Yesterday i had bloods at today i had the lovely dildo cam scan. Not cool. I must be getting used to it as it didnt seem to hurt this time! Anywhoo, so apparently my bloods came back showing no real action, but my scan showed that i have 5 follicles - all between say 12 - 15mm. I am CD14. My FN was a little confused about why nothing showed up on my E2 reading. Pft. So basically, she said i've developed follies and now have to wait to see if they grow. She's confident i will ovulate but i might just be a few more days away. Argh its all so confusing. I'm not sure whats normal to show up at CD 14.....

So, do you only produce follicles when the clomid has worked and you are going to ovulate??

xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kellijh For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (27-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - hope AF stays away

Chook - hope clomid makes this month a winner for you!

I will POAS tomorrow before my FS appt. I'm not particularly optimistic about it but DH was pushing for it to happen today because he is still fairly hopeful. the only symptom of anything I've had this week has been a sore throat that won't go away and I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with being utd! Looking forward to the FS appt though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawh thanx girls but its CD1 for me again.....sorry for tmi but its gross and heavy like black tar i have really bad cramps and am really upset....im going to give my body a break for a month till a see my new fs.....ill still be hear just not taking clomid.

good luck elly

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me Plus temp drop, so I won't be far behind you for AF Bubba

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs elly & bubba

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (29-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Ellymoe and Bubbanails. Hate it when the witch rears her head. Big hugs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to purpletulip For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (29-07-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    GET AWAY WITCH!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Im so sorry ladies!!! this is just getting stupid now!!! that witch should go bother someone else!!!

I am all full for my CD9 scan...no one will do it tomorrow so having it a day early. I am hoping to have a folli between 12-15mm that sounds good seeing on CD13 I had a 23mm one last cycle...I grow em well they just dun like to pop well I grow em well lol!!!

thinking of you all xoxoxoxox

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (29-07-2011)