Closed Thread
Page 74 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lee....i take provera prescribed by my fs to bring on af if she doesnt show.

stc....some girls who have taken it before bed got nausea and couldnt sleep, if you take if before dinner that might be ok. I have taken it at different times ( total clomid pro here on her 10th round) and have found no difference in symptoms. Same goes with strength of clomid i take 100mg and had the same side affects (hot flushes, moody, snappy) at 50mg. These are minor symptoms but do cause episodes of rapid stripping at times lol.
    Hope all goes well for you.

Kate welcome, hope your stay is short. Do you mind telling us what other drugs you were on ? and what CD you are ?

AFM...10 DPO today still a bit crampy and sore now after sweeping our massive veranda. Hanging to test on thursday and have an app with my new FS at repromed on the 18th Aug

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

stc76  (26-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    stc- I would still take it on CD5, I just finished my first cycle on 50mg (now i am moving onto 100mg) and i had no side effects really, however that could be because it didn't work . Some people don't experience side effects so hopefully you will be one of them

Bubba- looking forward to some positive news on thursday!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leelemon For This Useful Post:

stc76  (26-07-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hope your week has started well.

Mixed feelings for me tonight. Had FS appointment and he confirmed no O and no follies, lots of PCOS, but none have actually grown anywhere near enough. I'm no where near o'ing. Today is CD27. This has only been my first round on (50mg) Clomid, but because my body has been completely unresponsive, he said Clomid is just not going to work for me.

He then started talking about our other 2 options being FSH injections + IUI...... or IVF. Both DH & I don't want to go straight to IVF, so are going to try at least one go at FSH, but are both not keen on the IUI bit

I will still pop in here to see how everyones going on their Clomid journey and I hope you all get bfp's!!!

Thanks for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, did your FS want to increase your clomid dose? I was on 25mg for my first cycle and didn't get any response at all. Once it was upped to 50 mg I did O, however I am now on my 6th clomid cycle @ 50 mg. Maybe ask if it is worth increasing your dose, even just for one or two cycles. My FS said that it is possible to not get a response until you hit 200 mg sometimes. We're all different though!!

Best of luck

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpletulip View Post
    Miggins, did your FS want to increase your clomid dose? I was on 25mg for my first cycle and didn't get any response at all. Once it was upped to 50 mg I did O, however I am now on my 6th clomid cycle @ 50 mg. Maybe ask if it is worth increasing your dose, even just for one or two cycles. My FS said that it is possible to not get a response until you hit 200 mg sometimes. We're all different though!!

Best of luck
    I was on 50mg (started on this). I asked about increasing the dose and also mentioned how I'd heard of other ladies doing that and getting a trigger shot on a particular day to make the follie release, but he said that still won't work for me, because the a follie just won't mature for me on Clomid. ??? I'm a bit confused, but do I just trust he knows what he's talking about? And has seen it all before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi bubbanails

I'm on diabex twice a day and provera. The diabex makes me feel super queasy all day. I haven't started my clomid yet. Waiting for day 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Miggins! I am sure he does know what he is talking about, even though we do think we do too, lol! I was on 25 mg...it did jack, increased it to 50mg....that slowly got me going.....had to have a trigger like purpletulip,as I wasn't going to do it on my own. It is strange that your fs wont increase dose and has written it off.

Try and keep positive. We all need too

Hi to everybody else. Hope you are all crusing along nicely. Me, my m/c has just kicked in today, I feel relieved to be honest. Atleast I know I can begin again sometime soon. Gotta keep soldiering on

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Tinkers, I thought it was strange too, hence my surprise at the unexpected suggestion of moving straight on to FSH or IVF! maybe he doesn't want to waste time because of our ages ;P and my crappy ovaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post

Hi to everybody else. Hope you are all crusing along nicely. Me, my m/c has just kicked in today, I feel relieved to be honest. Atleast I know I can begin again sometime soon. Gotta keep soldiering on
    *hugs* it's good to be able to see the positive side, hope this next cycle is THE one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, our FS suggested IVF if after another 3-6 clomid cycles I'm not UTD. I was a little concerned about my age (34), but the FS kept insisting we were still young. I guess he's right, as I'm sure there are many women well into their 40s just starting IVF. Our FS did say that IUI prob wasn't an option due to DH swimmers. This long and emotional roller coaster certainly does through in some doozies!! Best of luck with either another clomid cycle or moving onto IVF. for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Lee....i take provera prescribed by my fs to bring on af if she doesnt show.

stc....some girls who have taken it before bed got nausea and couldnt sleep, if you take if before dinner that might be ok. I have taken it at different times ( total clomid pro here on her 10th round) and have found no difference in symptoms. Same goes with strength of clomid i take 100mg and had the same side affects (hot flushes, moody, snappy) at 50mg. These are minor symptoms but do cause episodes of rapid stripping at times lol.
    Hope all goes well for you.

Kate welcome, hope your stay is short. Do you mind telling us what other drugs you were on ? and what CD you are ?

AFM...10 DPO today still a bit crampy and sore now after sweeping our massive veranda. Hanging to test on thursday and have an app with my new FS at repromed on the 18th Aug
    Thanks bubbanails - maybe the rapid stripping will be helpful