Closed Thread
Page 73 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    miggins, bugger no O. Your FS will likely increase your clomid by another 50mg each day. it will do the trick. It took 7years ttc DD1 and the only thing that kept me sane was the burning need to have a child of my own. There were plenty of tears along the way but I knew my FS was gonna work out what was needed eventually.

Bubba, not a nice feeling, bring on Thurs. We are paid monthly and there are definately some challenging months.

Foxxy, sorry your back again on the clomid. Are you having your progesterone level checked after O to ensure it stays adequate to sustain a snuggling bubba? Maybe something you can ask your FS to do this cycle. How hard this must be without having your partner around.

Seems as though there are a bunch of us around the same cycle days. Lets hope the girls already in the TWW can show us how it's done and lead the way with lovely sticky BFP's

AFM day 4 of clomid and not a side effect to be felt....yet!!
    bloods will start this Wed and have ordered my pregnyl. I was playing with DD3 earlier and cuddled her like a baby. Said you're my bubba then words just blurted out.....I think you'll be my last bubba. Hmmm I think my defences have gone up to help with the hurt that it's not happening as I wanted.

Argh I hate this ride. Someone let me off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG........too funny for words really......

DH has our um bedroom funtime toys in his bedside table cupboard.....so dumb with 3 kids and no lock. Well the older 2 have never even looked at the cupboard and I've been telling DH we should move them or put a lock on the door.

Well tonight my 20mth old came walking out of my room with a freaking vibrator in her mouth!!!!!!! I was mortified and quickly took it off her before the older 2 saw. DH is interstate this week and haven't been able to tell him yet. Am giggling even now picturing her with it. Thankfully it wasn't a sculpted one or anything....not a good look.

Guaranteed the contents of the cupboard will be moved tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi my name is Kate and I am about the go on my first round of clomid. My hubby and I have been trying for 5 years so I'm pretty excited :-) I'm nervous about being on another drug :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, my first charts I did (all handwritten) were all over the place, once I O'd I saw a really clear pattern. My mother needed very high doses of clomid for most of her 11 children (including me!), so you might be the same, and there are other options to bring on O before looking at more intensive treatments such as IVF. It feels like we will never get a BFP but seeing others who were struggling on this site get one gives me hope!

AFM: Under pressure from DH (he wants to be a father so much!) I poas this morning even though according to FF that brand only has 50% chance of detecting pregnancy at 11DPO. BFN . I have been feeling slightly unwell all day, had a hell of a time trying to get out of bed, but I think that is just because my immune system is down. I'll test again on the morning of my FS appt so I will be able to report result to FS. I'm getting excited about that at least

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ellymoe, I see the FS tomorrow, so heres hoping.

FX for your next test & FS appt!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook that is so funny!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilarious chook

Reminds me, I had a friend who was living with her parents and boyfriend, her mother found some 'special' books and videos in their room and gave her a lecture, asking her why she would want to be with a man who liked reading and watching such things. She had to gently explain that they belonged to her, not him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe chook...you made my day, gota love the little ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL - Its a warning to all Chook

Hope everyone is well and we start getting some positives in here

AFM CD28 and no ovulation so I have been told to increase my Clomid to 100. I am waiting on AF but how long do i wait? What if it doesn't come?? What have you ladies done when AF has not come after a Clomid cycle? I hope i don't have to wait to long to start my next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kate, this will be my first round of Clomid too. I am currently CD3 and will start taking 50mg on CD5. We have been trying for around 18 months now, so we're pretty hopeful that this will work.

Can someone give me some advice? I am to take Clomid from Days 5 to 9 but want to take it at night as a lot of people have advised that the side effects are less if taken at night. Would you take your first table on the night of CD4 or CD5?

Thanks - any info would be appreciated.