Closed Thread
Page 7 of 200 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    nat278 is offline <<< View from the little piece paradise I call home....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes81 View Post
    Well its cd22 here and had my blood tests today,trying to not think about it too much tho this time around just incase I havent O'd...Really wish my boobs would settle down tho!
    I'm CD22 as well and had BT today... for both of us

Funky - for AF, start of a new lucky cycle I hope

Ellymoe - sorry the side affects found you they suck! I always get mine after finishing the pills, before O and during O is the worst for me then during AF taking pills i'm almost normal (other than tears tears and more tears) for a week or so than after I finish pills again, hello nausea!

everyone else and welcome RENVIND, hope your stay here is short in the nice possible way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat & greeneyes- I got mine when I had almost finished the pills and they are not too bad now. I think I had them mildly last cycle because I remember getting really hot a few times for no reason and joking with hubby that I must be going through "The Change". None of the other symptoms then though. re: both your blood tests!

Funky - "grab" is the right word! Felt as though someone had gotten hold of my innards and were using them in place of a stress ball . Speaking of stress, when I am not whinging on the internet about my body not doing what it's meant to, I work as a psychologist. Have a trawl through google for relaxation techniques, particularly breathing exercises, and try to put aside some time every day to do whatever you find works for you. Progressive Muscle Relaxation is particularly good as well, and you can get a recording of instructions for it on YouTube or other places which could really help, just set yourself up comfortably, switch it on and go for it. Hope you don't have too many probs this month stress-wise

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nat and Greeneyes for double O and 2 bubbies!!! o0o0o I hope this happens for you ladies!! xoxoxoox

Elly I have worked in mental health and disability all my life. I am great with helping others, but myself is another matter. I think the last 5 weeks I totally have left myself empty physically and emotionally and it so took it out of me.
    I am going to concentrate on opening my chakras in meditation this cycle and see what comes to me!!!
    But the meditation always helps, its just making myself turn off to the world and actually doing it!! which I am going to do today!!!

CD1 I am so overjoyed!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - you are like me! Good at helping other people, but when it comes to myself, a big dirty hypocrite who doesn't follow my own advice!

I haven't stressed too much since my op, just got annoyed each time AF turned up instead of what I wanted. But I haven't been trying for as long as some people on this forum so I suspect that would be why! If it ends up looking like I will have to go down the IVF road as I have been told I may, I am sure it will be a different story, hoping it doesn't come to that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (12-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky~Mummy- I should be doing meditation too, I love it but never seem to find time to myself...or end up spending it on the net :P Yay for cd1

Nat278- hun for the blood test results

Does anyone have hair problems since being on clomid and provera??Mine seems to be getting thinner and drier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I'm on my 3rd cycle of Clomid and for the first 2 cycles I had a lot of the side effects listed in the information sheet. This time my FS put me on 150mg a day and I have had incredible shakiness in my arms and especially in my hands (I'm an Early Childhood teacher and not being able to cut in a straight line has been a nightmare LOL). Was just wondering if anyone else has had this side effect. I took my last tablet a week ago and I am still shaking. Any advice???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greeneyes my first cycle on Provera and Clomid my hair got really dry as well. After telling my hair dresser she suggested that I change my shampoo and conditioner which I did and it was all gone back to normal now. Might be worth a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    aj2892-thanks for the tip Goodluck with the 3rd round of clomid too, lets hope it works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    green eyes ive noticed on the clomid my hair is all dry and crappy

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My hair is really short and I use really good stuff anyway but when I was pregnant with Dan my hair went to hell!! hence why it was all cut off lol!!

AJ I haven't had the shaking hunny I am sorry so I can't really help you BUT it would be a great excuse for me I am useless at cutting in a straight line lol!!!