Closed Thread
Page 68 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dell it could be O....i dont O till cd 19 -20

Yay elly cycle buddies

Funky you know its not over till she af witch gets here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh funky! I hope it isn't bad news for you hun. It's not over til af comes remember.
    Afm- not good news looks like an ectopic pregnancy. Was in hospital yesterday and back now, just waiting for a scan and more blood tests. So sad I am. Chat later ladies

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers *hugs* hope that's not the case for you.

Funky *hugs too* if it turns out -ve for you. I hope next time will be THE one for you. Always supported here.

Wishing the best for everyone else *FX*

AFM (TMI) I was hit with sudden diahrrea last night, which kind of cancelled our DTD we were aiming for tummy is still a bit off this morning. We're trying to maintain DTD every other day as I gave up on the OPKs and today is CD18 I think, so O could still be coming.

Having a tough time waiting (what seems a lifetime) for next FS appt, now a week and one day away, just to find out if my body has worked!!!!
    DH is stressing too about the "pressure to perform" and thinking /talking baby stuff. It's tough Because I don't want to pressure him or make the process "scientific", but I also don't want to miss our opportunity this or other cycles. I'm torn.

How did others manage this????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers - I hope that is not the case. Big hugs for you and everyone else as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon

ellymore - yes its clear stretchy.....LOL nothing like a bit of in depth details

bubba maybe we need to dtd as we r home now...just in case do it as much as can lol

Tinkers best of luck i had the same issue with my first bub but was lucky it was just my body adapting and he stuck...thoughts are with u

Miggins I tried not to focus on it all so much as it tore us apart a fair bit. Once we knew what we had to do and rough times we just lived a normal life. I got sick of the rollercoaster ride. I fell preg the month we decided to focus on just living life. (we even holidayed in singapore when we first started and that didnt work! LOL) Im back again cause in the end we did have a baby on clomid....so its all possible. Just be a normal couple

AFM well cd22 and not much to report...what day do u most do home preg test? And now my comp has crashed and gotta buy a new one...so im off to look now...have a good day

dell
    Last edited by dell; 18-07-2011 at 12:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dell For This Useful Post:

miggins  (18-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just checking in. Kind of been a bit absent of late. I have been a emotional wreck the last week - nothing out of the ordinary, just teary

I am currently CD29 and 15dpo and bfn yesterday and also at 12dpo. By this time, temps have started to decrease, but today they went up. Don't feel like AF is coming, but then again don't think I feel pregnant either. (Mind you, as I have never actually been pregnant, how would I know what it feels like? Some friends have just said that 'I'll know'.) DH left on a business trip for a few days, so I have some nice news to tell him .

Hope all of you are well and O'ing when you should, and waiting out TWW ready for your bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every one im saying good buy for a while and good luck to every one on your TTC journey, This is my last cycle on clomid as my fs has told me to stop it since all my other pregnancy's have been successful when I came off clomid usually after the 3rd cycle so hopefully it will happen again as this is my 4th cycle.

Lots of to every one

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definate negative for me!!! but I am armed with meds and ready for this cycle....When you count back I actually Ovulated 48 hours after the pregnyl so that put things out a lil so this cycle we will umm DTD lots more haha!!! I am in high spirits...now a few days ago was another story

ohhh tinkers hunny I so hope that it is ectopic!! please keep us up to date, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    tinkers

Funky- great to see how positive you are this really can knock us all around
    tulip for some great news

bubba- hope your cruising along nicely

dell - sounds like me, i have a lot of watery CM

AFM i have my cd 21 bloods done so we will see how that goes . However I am still getting lines (some quite strong) on OPKs, It has been a week now of getting lines. I thought it would only be a couple of days and then that would be it who know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tinkers it is not ectopic and everything comes back fine for you. I had really bad cramps for the 2 days after I found out I was pregnant...to the point where I had to lie down and then they went away and hopefully everything is alright now. You asked about the pressure and I definitely had a lot of pressure in my abdomen. I really hope the baby is just getting comfy in there and everything will be ok.

Purple tulip, I did not really feel pregnant and even now that knowing feeling comes and go so don't rule it out until that nasty witch comes!!

Funky that is such a bummer you are out but you are the most positive person I know and it will happen for you I am sure

Hugs to everyone else, either ovulating or in the TWW