Closed Thread
Page 67 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. I'm so sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything in here. Been super busy with moving to Brisbane and starting a new job.
    Hope everything is going well for everyone! I really have missed you all!
    To update where I left off - I started fertility treatment (chlomid) in December last year, with no luck. In may this year, in the middle of our move, I decided to take a break from the drugs to give my body a break. I haven't had a period since! I am now four weeks and two days overdue. I took two pregnancy tests last week and both were big fat negatives but I'm still getting some signs of being pregnant like really tired, lower back pain, cravings, peeing all the time etc. I'm worried it's just my mind playing tricks again.. As I'm sure you all know, it's so depressing and I'm starting to think it will never happen.. I cry so much in confusion and heart break.. To make matters worse, its getting close to the two year anniversary of when I lost an angel
    I'm sorry this is such a whinge and also for not being around much.. As I said before I have missed u all so much xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Jruss-Wow, how amazing for you, seeing your little bubba setting up camp for the next 7 months must feel fantastic. Can't wait to see some pics in the near future. Just a question, do you get any pressure in your belly? not pain....just a feeling of pressure?

Foxxy- ohh i hope it gets darker. I would say it would be a good sign. Mine started the same way....a few faints then dark solid lines until blood test. Good luck with it all hun.

Bubba-Fingers crossed for ovulation!

Woo hoo- go Funky. Now you just have o stick the next few days out. Hope they fly by for you so you can test soon Sweet!

Leelemon- you go girl....hoping you have ovulated

Ellymoe- big big hugs to you. Try and keep you chin up...easier said than done i know. We re all thinking of you.

Kellijh- Big hugs to you also. Sorry that AF came by. I hope your time is right around the corner!

A huge hello to everybody else!

take it easy xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tinkers

In spite of my negativity, the fact that I still haven't recovered from this infection, and over the past couple of days my diet was about 90% butterscotch lollies.....looks like I have O'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Elly...gotta love the butterscotch hope you feel better soon a nice high temp will help eggy to snuggle in !

Im 1dpo today yeah.....hopefully this is it, im not sure i can do any more im sooooo tired of the whole thing ahhhh.
    Im off to the hospital tomorrow to get my blood results finally (chromazone and thrombosis) so hopefully some good news.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I almost needed to stay right away but I know some of you will want to know how this cycle went....
    I am CD29 13DPO and I have lots of Cramps but no sign of AF yet, but I have tested this morning and got a BFN....I do not feel in my heart or soul I am pregnant but I offically got my 14 day LP which is nothing to be upset about and if AF can hold off a couple of days I can get to the FS and start on my next cycle and see where it leads.
    Thank you all beautiful ladies I so appreciate the support and care you all give me.
    On to month 17 of TTC....God I am glad I don't have a ticker I couldnt look at that every day lol!!! xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - Sorry about the BFN . I never thought my mood would be so affected by a line, or lack thereof. Hoping it is still too early for you

Bubba - according to FF I am 3DPO so you are not far behind me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky, sorry about the bfn. Big hugs. I am cd28 and 14dpo and also bfn and temp dropping.

Fingers crossed for a better result next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Funky - sorry about ur BFN xxhugsxx fingers crossed for next month hunni xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    evening all

Im ba home now and seems my little man is sleeping better lets hope we can keep it up for a lot longer then a few days...

Well i have a personnel question for someone daring to answer...Im currently cd21 and have alot of clear discharge. I was pretty sure that ment one of 2 things...pregnant or Ovulating????? Anyone know? but would i o at cd21?? I never followed my cycle closely when on clomid the last time i had cooper so not really sure!

Tinkers...YAY and congrats

Jrusse...Its an amazing feeling treasure those ultrasounds u never get enough throughout the pregnancy! LOL

Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell is it stretchy?