Closed Thread
Page 63 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Foxxy-dnt worry,I tested at 9dpo....totally negative....what was I thinking????lol
    Cramps and sore nipples could all be good signs. I had the same thing going on.I tested at 11dpo and hot a faint....,each test from there has been darker.yesterday's test was two solid pink lines! I even went to a different chemist to buy more fr tests, didn't want to be recognized by the staff as a poas addict. I really hope that this is your turn...just take each day as it comes.

Woo hoo-go funky! That's fantastic news....really good levels also hun. Now you just need to sit tight over the next week! I'm looking forward to hearing the good news! Yay for working!!!

Chook- great news the tubes are clear...hope it is all uphill from here for you!
    Afm-had my blood test this morning....16 dpo and no sign of af....not even a cramp! Will do another preg test tomorrow....to add to my five that are lined up....omg and I said I wouldn't poas...who was I trying to kid! How long will it be till I get my result from bt? Fs said a day and the vampire said two to 3 business days???? Arrrrrrrr

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Funky! That's great news, hope that eggy sticks around, will wait for the good news

AFM, did another OPK when I got home about 6:20pm (after such a promising test this morning, was hoping for a darker line). BIG FAT NOTHING!

There was the faintest test line you've ever seen (after waiting like 20mins), even the control line was lighter than this morning.

Am thinking it means one of two things:
    A) I may have O on Sunday, didn't test that day, so don't know
    B) this morning was just my stupid body and wacky hormones playing silly buggers and I'm not Oing at all!

I can't help thinking it's option B
    I know how much my body DOES NOT work, so was silly of me to think it would miraculously work on my first round of Clomid. I was so excited this morning. How do you ladies do it? Keep going? You are all so strong , I hope I can be too - hate the idea of having to wait so long for a whole new cycle, just to try again with no guarantees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - Awesome! Hooray for bodies that deliver the goods! for you

Kellij - AF comes for me 16DPO. It sucks having an extended TWW! Hopefully yours isn't that long and better yet, AF doesn't show up!

Chook - one of my friends got a compliment from her gyno about the condition of her bits down there, making at least one of her friends very jealous! Good to hear your tubes are all good

Tinkers - I've usually been told I'll have to wait a day for bt results. I reckon your news will be good though

AFM: Going to a Dr tomorrow to see if he can do anything about this damn chest infection! I even cough while we DTD! Still not feeling any O pains whatsoever and I'm really worried that me having this chest thing might affect ttc, is that odd? I really want to O in my Last Chance On Clomid month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - sorry this is going to be a short post! and a bit of a me one at that.

I was wondering, i'd be about 9 or so dpo at the moment and this morning i woke up at 3am - nauseous as!! Then when i got to work i had the most intense ever. Sorry tmi i know.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this?? I guess i'm just wondering what the chances are this could be an early preg symptom? I'm more resigned to the fact that i've just picked up a bug tho......

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellijh-it could be a good thing. To be honest I have been waking between 3 and 4 am the last 5 nights feeling totally off.my fr test has said positive the last few days, just waiting on bloods! I truly hope that it's a bubba in the making for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers - thanks for that. Its been a weird old day. I've been having AF type pains for the last few days to a week and today i've been getting weird pains in my tummy but kinda above my belly button but below my boobs! lol I'm trying not to get carried away. I have a BT on Friday and am trying to remain strong and not poas before then. Congrats on your news! How exciting for you!!! When do you have your BT to confirm?? All the very best!

Funky - ahhhhhhh how exciting!!! I knew you could do it!!! So you're about the same time along your cycle as me?! I have my preg bt friday - what about you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Funky!!!you're on the home stretch now. DD2 has a psych, paed, an ENT and speech therapy. Hoping her recent surgery for grommits to drain fluid from the inner ear will help with her speech. She has a good vocabulary just the clarity is a bit immature for her age. She's being assessed for ADHD and ODD(more likely the second one) but given her age they don't want to be too hasty. Some help financially would be great a HCC just for her would just make life a tad easier. Thankfully we've hit our medicare safety net so get a bit more back from medicare refunds.Sometimes I wonder why I want another baby but realise life will get easier at some stage but I'll run out of chances for another child so like you, it's hectic and hard but wouldn't change it for quids.

kellijh, hhmmm....sounds more like a bug to me but heck who knows hopefully it's a bean getting nice and cosy. MS usually starts around 6wks but you never know. Gee the TTW sucks.

Ellymoe, hope you get something to clear up your chest. You should still be ok to O, just your symptoms may be masked by feeling like rubbish.

miggins, you could have just missed your surge given you had an almost pos opk already. the pos opk can disappear within 4hrs so don't be discouraged. Are you getting bloods done in 5-7dys to confirm O?

Tinkers, looking forward to your confirmation post, the home pg tests don't lie that many times!

bubba, gearing up for O soon?

hi to everyone else and hugs to those who need them.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chooky apply for the carers allowance...That got Danny a HCC and helped immensly. Dan was first diagnosed at 3 ADHD. HE has about 4 mins attention span on a good day...zip on an average day and lets not even go anywhere near the bad days. His RAD is similar to ODD he needs to control everything and he has anxiety so high its not funny..... Your psych paed should be able to help at least get the carers allowance hunny!! good luck!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    AHHH IF AF IS COMING I WISH SHE'D JUST GET HERE ALREADY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    funky, I'm on the waiting list for the diagnostic assessment which is expected to be another 6 or so months. Cos there isn't a diagnosis made I wouldn't think I could apply for anything yet.

Kelli, early pg symptoms are so confusing. It could be either. Lets hope pg symptoms.