Closed Thread
Page 62 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So.... I did my first OPK on Saturday (early evening) and there was only a faint test line (+ the control line) - so I guess this was a negative.

But I tested again this morning (CD12) and the line was much darker! Still not quite as dark as the control line, but almost equal.

Here's a link to a photo of the "stick" showing the line from this morning - is this almost a positive OPK??
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15900

when should I test again? tonight? or tomorrow? am hoping it gets darker than the control . Tomorrow will be CD13

Any advice??

(let me know if the link does not work)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Well I have no i idea when i O but as you know i never have followed that as much as everyone else...no bloods, no tests at all. I managed to have my little one this way so am douing the same this time, the less pressure the better sometimes.....

AF I have had first cycle of clomid and am aroubnd CD15...(i have not got my diary here). However as we r having sleeping issues with our 1 yr old we have not been doing to much I think day 11 and yesterday. I feel like i may have wasted our chance. Especially now as from today im away till friday at sleep school trying to get cooper into some sort of routine...which i know will equal happier us which equals more sex..LOL....

Im so nervous about going to so i dont think that will help things either. Anyway my old FS said to DTD between mostly CD11 to CD 14 so i hope he is accurate!!!

LOL how its so much harder second time round...first go we were at it all the time...OH well we will get there and just maybe we r on the way now...maybe
    baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins i would test again today at 2pm and at 8pm...afternoon is best and im hoping it gets darker for you...looks like a surge in waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelli...a normal cycle is 14 days after O but who is normal these days.....lets hope its a BFP.

Chooky...good luck today i will be thinking of you.

Funky....hoping wishing praying for you results are all +++++

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Miggins i would test again today at 2pm and at 8pm...afternoon is best and im hoping it gets darker for you...looks like a surge in waiting
    thanks Bubbanails!!!! I hope so! so exciting this will be the first time my body has 'worked' for me (as far as I know anyway)

am at work atm though, so will have to test as soon as I get home (around 6pm) - I'll be rushing through that door straight to the loo! sorry, TMI!

if today's 'the' day, hope i don't have to convince DH to DTD, he's had a stressful day at work and we've been "busy" all weekend, iykwim

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Miggins ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so close and What Bubba said lol!! exactly!!! And show us I am a POAS addict lol I love seeing awesome positives hahahaha and YAY for your body working!!!!

bubbanails thanks hunny!!! an hour to go and I am ****ting my self!! I will be shattered if The metformin 100mg of Clomid and pregnyl did nothing..... I will be really sad actually!!! but Ill get over it and back to the FS for some more concoctions for next cycle I guess!!!
    So in an hour I will either be 7DPO or CD23 sighs......
    how are you doing hunny???

dell good luck hun!! we have troubles with our 9 year old with night terrors, so planning works better for us and funnily enough brings us closer as we don't get as much quality time as we should!! I hope your lil one settles soon for you!!!!

kellijh good luck hun!!! hmmm AF for me usually comes 15 days after O if I O that is!! I was having 29 day cycles but this would be a lil longer as If I did O it would of been on CD16ish lol wishing you all the best hunny!! xoxox

chook76 thinking of you hunny I hope that it wasn't to painful and that it all went well xoxoxooxoxoox

OMG why does the last hour dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. If these results are not in im gunna chuck a hissy fit lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funky! Will definitely post an updated pic if all goes well tonight

Got FX for you too, an hour can seem like a day when you're hanging out for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh tinkers from what i read this sounds very exciting

Just checking in with you girls. I am only about 8dpo and i am getting cramps and my nipples are starting to get sore (i did a hpt but it was neg, i know this was to early to test but i could not help myself). I really hate waiting.
    This could also mean i will be getting AF in the next 2 weeks. the signs are all so confusing .
    I will wait until sat 14 dpo and do another test i think (just another 5-6 days to go).

Is this a good time to test, not sure if 14 dpo is to early?

Have a great week ladies and i hope we hear more good news like tinkers in the next week or so .

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks chicks for your support and well wishes. Means so much. Well all went well and tubes are clear. Had a good flush cos they thought they weren't seeing the dye come out of the tubes. Turns out they had the xray zoomed in too far and my tubes splay out to my sides rather than close in(I knew my ovaries were spaced out already from so many scans) so anyway the dye could be seen on the xray right up to my lungs!!!they just weren't looking in the right spot....lol their words 'well thats one hell of a tubal flush'...hahaha
    Another bonus was I had no pain whatsoever this time. Was told cos my cervix isn't as tight cos of previous childbirth. Kind of made me feel like a loosey goosey and wanted to pull up my pelvic floor....(I'm actually laughing at myself now)

This may sound selfish but geez I'm over my kids today. DD2 is being assessed for a behavioural disorder and has been so full on today. DD3 copies her cos of her age and DD1 is giving me attitude. Love them to pieces but my head has had enough. Bring on 6.30 so I can go to the gym and get out my frustrations!

BBL for personals

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    chook76 lol loosey goosey awwwwww you poor thing...well I think your just bewtiful!!!! and yay for a great flushing now we just gotta get ya preggy!!!!
    I have a DS with Aspergers ADHD and reactive attachment, hes being teased badly and it is causing HELL problems. He is so out of control I nearly called the hospital last night, but this happens about once a year...he metabolises medication so fast he is on about triple for his weight but if he wasnt on them he would be dead, either impulsive, not thinking or actually self harming........Oh god you must be all going WTF are you doing TTC. I now have an awesome team with psychiatrist, psycholgists, cousnellors, OTs. Speechys, Both his schools are on board we get respite and funding for different things he needs through Disability services. We have a team of about 15, I am blessed every single one of them are behind us TTC and thinks Dan will LOVE being a big brother, he has the most gentle heart with animals and babies.......I do not for one second think you are selfish hunny, we are blessed to have children, we know how freaking hard it is to get there, but for some children life is hard and you become more of a carer than a parent....Which is something I had to grieve!!! anyway thinking of you precious lady and I hope u get the help your family needs!!! xoxox

Foxxy oh hunny I think most of us are guilty of testing early!!! I hope you get your BFP at 14DPO you should start to get an idea as long as you are sure of when O was. I test at 15 DPO as I have a 29 day cycle!! to you hunny!!!

Well well well guess who is 7DPO I worked I popped an eggy I worked

My progesterone needed to be over 20 it is 45
    my estrogen needed to be between 200-790 and mine is 1330 AWESOME LINING

I still can't believe my body worked!! needed lots of drugs but it worked!! YAY YAY YAY YAY