Closed Thread
Page 61 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm thinking of doing my first OPK today! It's CD10, is this too early? Late?

I take temp every morning as well as maybe baby saliva test (which has had full ferning two days in a row now). For temp I just use a standard digital (omron brand) thermometer under tongue - do you think this is accurate enough? Or should I buy a proper BBT thermometer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins....yes you can start doing opk's now ...what is your o day if you know?? Keep an eye on your cm also which is a good indicator. I use a normal thermometer but use it under my arm pit....vaginally is suppose to be more accurate but ive never had any probs with my pits!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Miggins....yes you can start doing opk's now ...what is your o day if you know?? Keep an eye on your cm also which is a good indicator. I use a normal thermometer but use it under my arm pit....vaginally is suppose to be more accurate but ive never had any probs with my pits!
    Haha
    Thanks for the advice.

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea of my usual O day. I have never had regular or consistent cycles, and they're usually very long (like anywhere from 45 days to 120 days!). Plus I don't think I actually ovulate on most of those cycles anyway. It's frustrating to say the least.

This is also my first time taking Clomid, so I don't yet know if it will work for me and if it will get me to O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started at cd 10 when i first started on clomid (im up to my 10th clomid cycle now) i had no idea either you sound just like me......after being on clomid for a while and actually Oing on cd 19-20, i have been regular for the last 4 cycles, so i hope it keeps it up or get UTD.

Hello to everyone.....not much happning for me atm im cd 12 i think ( i cant keep track without my little ticker) so just waiting to O again.....hopefully for the last time.

Thinking of you funky.....fingers crossed for you progesterone test, your lucky to have a fs to worry for you, sometimes i think my fs is thinking of those expensive tires i bought for him for his BMW and no worrying about me.....good luck sweety.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mwahs Bubbanails o0o0o I have had FS like that in the past and ENDO's I just made my appt for 4.10 tomorrow afternoon. I tick the urgent box lol to get it to come back quicker!! My GP is doing all my hormones so if I didn't O it will be good to show my FS. Still have really sore breasts and cramping so thats a good sign I guess! I hope tomorrow I get to say I am 7dpo!!! love to you hunny xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miggins
    Your cycles sound exactly the same as mine...long and not ovulating most the time...very frustrating! I would start the opks. For me I never got a surge result however the maybe baby thingy showed ferning on and off all the time....very confusing!!! Good luck with it all .

Afm-another two pink lines on a fr...I am now 14dpo and the second line was solid and appeared in two minis....very excited but trying not to get to into just yet....so scared something will go wrong. Bt is tomorrow.....how long does it take to get a result?

Hope you are all having a terrific weekend....luv yas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky-I truly hope you can say you are 7 dpo also!! I'd say the sore boobs and cramping are a very good sign.xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX for you Tinkers & Funky!

Bubba hope you continue to O! And FX it's the last time!! (for all the right reasons)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow girls, sounds like there will be an exciting week of posts coming up. I will say congrats to you tinkers. The trigger shot is long gone out of your system and your well and truly up the duff girl!!!!!!
    Funky sounds very positive for you too....thinking of you.
    AJ, I'm on 1500mg of metformin and generally it's ok but increase your dose gradually to avoid the tumy upsets. I find if I eat too much junk I'll get diarrhia while taking it too.Hasn't helped with my weight but has always assisted with the clomid to fall pg.
    Kellijh, reckon you can hold out testing till the 15th??

AFM, having my HSG tomorrow and so not looking forward to it. If it was my OB doing it I'd be ok given he knows my body quite intimately these days...lol but having yet another stranger going at it down there is just not appealing. I had one several years ago now and I know it's not that bad but just the idea of being exposed and in stirrups(and overweight) is a tad grosse.

oh the things we do for babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - I hope your BT went well!!! Do fill us in when you get any news!!!

Tinkers - wow! it sounds soooooo promising!!!! good luck to you!!

Chook - hmmm.....i am going to TRY to remain strong and not HPT! Am just going to wait and do the BT!!!

AFM, AF has still not raised her ugly head as yet. Still having all the twinges, signs and symptoms that she will. While i know i did O, i havnt had tender boobs at all this cycle and having no other signs that the clomid has worked its magic this time. i have my bt on friday so will keep counting down the days........... Also, i was wondering, if i was to get AF, how many dpo would she arrive??
    Last edited by kellijh; 11-07-2011 at 10:32.