Closed Thread
Page 60 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ellymoe-coldsores are the pits! I still have nightmares of when I got a whopper on my lip at school....everyone gave me heaps about it! Oh I'm glad school days are over!! Lol Do you use Zovirax?

I'm sooo glad tomorrow is Friday...been a busy week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers - I thought I had bought the cream but got the patches instead. That's ok, they prevent me from accidentally them. If I am with a client and I do that I try to look calm and act normal but inside I am like AAAAAAARRRRRRGH I GOTTA WASH MY HAND!!!!!!! When can you get a bt to confirm +?

Funky - for good results!

Kellij - yep, I'm hard core

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - yep i did. My results throughout this whole Ovulation Induction Cycle were:

oi cycle # 1 - june 2011
    bt 23/06/11 - est .3, prog 2.7, LH 7
    bt 27/06/11 - est .7, prog 1.8, LH 5
    bt 29/06/11 - est 1.3, prog 2.6, LH 38
    bt 06/07/11 - est .4, prog 31.6,
    Scan 29/06/11 - 2 x follies left side!!

My FS measures things a little differently from others but am told these numbers are textbook! You can see my 'o' was around 29/06. They are VERY happy with the BT from 06/07 with the high prog. She said there very well may be a little embryo going on but cant be too sure and now i just have to wait it out!!!

FUNKY - how did you go??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!!!!

Tinkers.... OMG that is sounding so incredibly positive!!!! It will be lovely to have some more BFP in this thread!!!

Kellijh-I definitely thought that af was coming before I got my positive!!! So don't give up hope! That is what makes the TWW so hard is that the symptoms are so similar that we all end up a bit crazy trying to interpret them! In fact I still feel like af is coming most days but no bleeding so I guess that is normal. Good luck !

Funky-Hope your results are great and you are launched fully into the TWW!!

AFM-I am just doing my thing trying not to worry too much.....I did not think that I would be such a worryer!! I have beenreally well up until the last 2 days when I have woken up with slight nausea but a bit of toast has helped. I have got off pretty lucky so far! I have a Drs appt on Tuesday and should have a dating scan after that so hopefully I will be able to show pictures!!

To everyone I have missed, hope you are all well and enjoy your Friday!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i kinda gots in trouble from my FS for testing to early lol!!!!! im naughty and impatient...at 3dpo CD19 prog was at 15...going back monday lol and umm on the right day. He said stop worrying and let him worry for me so I am now....I have let it go.

I just wanted some good news as today is my first angels EDD.....but I have alot of peace around me today...through a few little tears xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww funky....hugs hugs from me. It must be hard to not feel a bit down and sad. Your little angel was to special for earth..... Though I'm positive a new little one is just around the corner.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (08-07-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks hunny....I hope there is another lil one for me here to one day!! xoxoxo thank you hunny!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Wow there has been so much going on in here over the past few weeks. To all those in the 2WW I have everything crossed for you!!

Funky my thoughts are with you today.

I saw my FS yesterday to chat about what to do while DH is deployed. He has taken me off the clomid - had just finished my 7 days of Provera, for the next 6 months. He has put me on Metformin instead to try and help me loose weight. Is anyone else on it for this reason??? I'm not diabetic but he said that it may help with weight loss and maybe trick my cycle into doing the right thing. Other people who have taken it have you had any side effects??

Although I won't be TCC for the next 6 months if it's ok with everyone I'll stick around to see how everyone's going.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ, good luck with the metformin. I've been on it off and off for about 8 years as I am pre-diabetic. Unfortunately it has not helped with weight loss. In terms of side effects, one of the biggest is tummy upsets from nausea to diarrhea to cramps to extreme urgency. I've been on it now for about 4 years with no real side effects. Fingers crossed you suffer few side effects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aj

I am on it, I only got diarrhea once when they increased my dose, apparently this almost always passes once your body gets used to it. I am not overweight but I did lose a few kg while I was on it, not sure if it was the metformin or something else. I had a period while on it and it apparently good to have it while you are on clomid as well.