Closed Thread
Page 59 of 200 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tinkers this is a BFP for you!! My doctor said to wait 12-14 days after the trigger shot to test so maybe wait a few more days and test again if it hasn't been that long. We are all hoping for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

How is everyone??

A big thank you to everyone for your well wishes in my 2ww!! Less than a week to go!

Funky - isnt it exciting to be in the tww!! Am so glad to be in there with you! When is your Pg BT? Mine is 15th July - next wed! Good Luck!!

Elly - oh my god you are a slavedriver! lol Good work on the commitment!! Love it!

JRusse - thanks for the wishes! How are things progressing with you???

Tinkers - It sounds promising - give it a few more days and then re-test incase its the trigger shot playing with your mind!! How exciting for you - all the best!!

AFM, had my prog bt yest - get results today. I am sure af is on her evil way. I've been having all the signs and twinges etc!! Has anyone else experience symptoms which they thought absolutely was AF coming and then got a BFP?? Guess i'm just clinging at straws!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd was 25 for trigger,with trigger being Thursday two weeks before! Omg.... I'm sooo freaking it...I'm at work and just wanting the next few days to fly by!! And here I was saying the tww isn't sooo bad,lol! Oh the amount was 5000 I think,can't remember what was written on the script and couldn't read the writing too well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellijh-I hope af doesn't show her terrible face! Fingers crossed for you hun

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG TINKERS I HAVE GOOSEYS 5000 should only take around 5 days to get out of your system, my FS said about 1000 a day so definately by now its out of your system!! OMG OMG OMG CONGRATS TINKERS!!!!!! xoxoxoxooxox

Kell I have my prog results this afternoon to see if I did 100% ovulate and then I will be excited to be in the TWW lol lol!!! I hope this is it for you hun!!! xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky monkey....hope the results can put a smile on your dial. I was so excited when I got the news that I had o....considering a hadn't for yonks! Let us know how you go chicky.

OMG...thank you spool much for helping me out. I did do a test Sunday and it was a definate negative.I knew it was early but wanted so badly to poas...lol. Last night and this morning my dp was trying to play it down just it case it's a false positive.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    that aint no false positive hunny esp if you got a neg too!!!! wahooooooooooooooooo!!!

and yes It has been since feb the last time I ovulated so I am very nervous and anxious!!!! to me and I could be wrong but its almost as exciting as getting a pos preg test...knowing your body is doing what its meant to do!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky mummy.... Sorry for typo with your name.....I'm on my phone and trying to write super fast!!! I do apologize!
    How exciting for you....it sucks how we don't always function as god intended us to.... Us women aren't meant to be broken. Thank you again for helping me out this arvo, much appreciated hun

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers that is sounding very good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelli....did you get your blood results back today ???