Closed Thread
Page 58 of 200 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh hunny take it in the morning, hopefully it will still make you O.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funky & kellijh. I will ask my FS more about the monitoring next appt. I really do feel like I'm flying blind at the moment!

Yet to decide what to do about moving my next appt or not...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellij - I can't remember if I mentioned it on this thread or another one, but my DH puked up on our carpet and our bathroom floor, and I still made him DTD that night

Funky - yay for entering the TWW!

Tootsy - I got a lot of those symptoms, but only majorly early on and now I don't get most of them. See if you can soldier on during this cycle, it might get better like it did for me!

AFM: second day of clomid. I'm a bit run down at the moment, so much that I have a very unsexy cold sore (usually get them when I am stressed) which will probably hang around for at least a week. DH will just have to close his eyes while we DTD

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    awww Tootsy thats how I felt the first time I started clomid and this cycle it almost broke me, but with lots of support I kept popping that pill and FX it has worked this cycle!! wishing you all the best hunny, you can take panadeine and panadeine forte and another thing that is great for pain is ponstan, my FS has been really great with support with the pain!!!!!

Good luck Elly!!! lol I had a Tummy bug O night and hubby is like are u sure and I am like get it in there sucka!!!! lol and then spent the rest of the night in the loo but I was determined hahahaha......I hope I fell pregnant the night before twas a bewtiful night but really after 15 months I told him if he won't do it ill go find the post man hahahahahaha lol he is as excited as me about TTC and is awesome so he just goes with the flow lol!!!!

OMG am I really in the TWW well its now really a one day wait...getting bloods tomorrow for prog My breasts are now Bazookas lol and I have lower cramping WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO all signs I ovulated!!! FX!!!!!

much love to you all xoxooxoxox

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. ♥ Tim Mcgraw ♥•*´¨♥¸.• ♥ ´*.*♥¸.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls!!

Good Luck Funky & Kellijh for your TWW!!!!!! this is it. Good luck funky for your blood test tomorrow!

Hope everyone is well and welcome to the newbies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I have been reading posts on my phone....to see how you are all soldiering on. My modem has been playing funny buggers...all good now though!!

I have my fingers crossed for you Funky and kellijh

Ellymoe-Thats hilarious...poor hubby being chucky!!! The things we will do....and make others!!lol

Tootsy-this is my very first ....i did experience hot flushes and tummy pain....though I wasnt tooo freaked out, only because my fs warned me and said not to be alarmed. I hope you can get through it hun.

AFM- well i am 11 dpo....the tww hasnt been as bad as what I first thought. I have been kept pretty busy with work, family and friends of recent so that has helped a huge amount. Ok, so I caved....POAS this evening and a faint pink line appeared within 3 mins. Wasnt xpecting that.....my bt is due monday if af hasnt arrived. Had a dull ache today and thats why i decided to swing by the chemist after work to buy a FR x 3 test. Hmmmm can faint lines appear but mean something else??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh tinkers i dont think so...two lines are two lines, fr's are pretty accurate telling me all those bfn's so if its faint its still +++++......congratulations, good luck with the blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers - from what I've read, as long as it's a pink line (rather than a horrid white evap line) it's a +

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! Can the trigger shot give a false positive? Am slightly excited as did another test early morning and same faint line appeared within a few minis..... However I googled like an idiot and now feel it is the trigger shot in my system! Could that be???

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    when was your trigger Tinkers and how much did you have, what CD were you on your trigger day?