Closed Thread
Page 54 of 200 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh had a huge post n hubby stole my laptop n closed it down

so in short

Jruss GIRL you are here to stay!!! omg we know what you have gone through and your happiness gives us something to look forward too pleassssssssssssse don't leave us!!

flailing Good luck hun I hope this is your cycle!! xoxoxoxo

Kell wahoooooooooooooooooo for catching that eggy hunny

bubba love ya girl!!!! thank you for your message you are the strongest woman I have eva met!! and I think you are freaking awesome and I am wishing you al lthe luck in the world and always thinking of you!!! maybe an u/s is needed precious!! xoxoxoox

mighty mole I feel so emotional and borderline nutty on clomid hunny!! so feel free to join in an get your emotions out here anytime hunny!! xoxoxo

renvind hunny xoxoxo

chook and AJ nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn the freaking witch and no O...I hope that they can find a way for you to maybe freeze some of hubbys sperm while he is away and I will be keeping you and hubby in my prayers while he is on deployment you both rock!!!!! xoxoxo

I am trying not to have a huge cry here!!

MY ultrasound today..... I am cd 13 I have a 6mm lining!! the biggest in 13 months!!!!
    I have no cysts large or small YAY the first time in 13 months I cannot believe it!!!!
    What I do have is one 23mm Dominant folli on my right ovary.....I am too scared to say perfect!!
    I have a history of not surging I hope with the 100mg of Clomid I will....I am going to my gp tomorrow to beg for pregnyl as my FS is not contactable over the weekend and I don't want the folli to over cook!!!

oh please god let her pop!!!!! please

thank you so so so much for all your support

you are all so bloody bewtiful!! xoxoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wowzers funky......23mm awesomness.....glad to hear thing are hmmmm perfect ! is you fs going to give you a trigger shot the cycle or just going to see if the 100mg works for you.

Thank you for your lovely words, I will ring fs on mon for a us if its still bothering me.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FS is no where to be seeeeeeeeeeeeen aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! so I have an appt at 12 with a lovely GP who would of started me on Clomid back in August if I didnt have a 5cm cyst I am going to beg her if I don't get a surge in the morning beg I tell ya lol!! if not I will be willing my body to just pop only once is needed lol!!! we will see how the weekend goes. OPKS are totally negative aghhhhhhh!!
    always here for you hunny always 100% whenever you need me!!!! xoxoxooxox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sat 2nd
    aghhhh wat a freaking 24 hour roller coaster I have been on.
    I had a bewtiful 23mm folli but my GP was not allowed to write a script for Pregnyl as my opks are almost zip!!! I was shattered. She gave me some of his contact numbers I finally found him YAY he gave the script, faxed it to my doctor straight away...then rang 11 chemists to find one that had it in stock, then found out it didn't come with the needle, so rang my GP...couldnt see them again today some medicare thing but they gave me a needle. I broke the powder bottle all over mah fingers but it was in tact but my GF broke the saline bottle all over the floor!! lucky she had some at her place. Soooo lol after all that
    My lil 24mm folli has been triggered so now the fun begins lol!!! FX my folli pops that eggy!!

Today!!!

annnnnnnnnnd an update from there. I did a HPT this morning to make sure the pregnyl shot worked after all my stuff ups lol!!! and it was + YAY so definately worked so I decided to do an OPK this was 8.30am no holding pee weak urine lol both times!!!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15849

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wahoooo funky......i cant see the pick but im guessing its a + opk ??? If so you better get busy my sweets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we have been!! only once every 24 hours though with our cherubs but thats plenty with hubbys supa sperm lol!!!! so tonight and the next 3 nights at least lol!!
    I feel so blessed and I am just sobbing lol sooky I am!!!!!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...p?albumid=3351

the proper link I hope lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - awesome that your body is delivering the goods now! for this cycle

Bubba - hope things have settled down for you now

Jrusse - I don't have any probs with you sticking around, it is nice to see success stories for those with the same probs as me. Someone who has been through as much as us is hardly going to be insensitive to us and whine about every aspect of their pregnancy like some women do, but will embrace it as the hard-won gift it is! So please stick around, success stories give us all hope

AFM: AF showed up today. This is my last month on clomid, me and DH are pretty pessimistic about success and have pretty much accepted that IVF is most likely to be the answer for us. I would like to continue stalking this thread for a while after finishing clomid because I want to keep up with how everyone is going.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (04-07-2011),jrusse21  (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe, so sorry that clomid didn't work it's magic. Best of luck with your IVF journey. If clomid doesn't work for us soon, we'll also be going down that road. Big hugs to you. Definitely keep hanging around this thread.

AFM cd14 and waiting to O. Be DTD regularly since cd10 just to cover all bases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i ask why you girls will be moving to IVF.....do you not O on clomid ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba I have had ovarian drilling and clomid so I don't know which has been making me O, but I have for 5 cycles in a row so far. Unfortunately in spite of the fact DH's swimmers are fine we haven't caught the egg! And I had severe endo when I had my surgery and was told I have a 6 month window to try on clomid before moving on to IVF, as the endo will be coming back and giving me even more fertility-related grief than I already have at the moment. Otherwise I would do some of the other steps women usually take before IVF when clomid hasn't worked such as injections.