Closed Thread
Page 53 of 200 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bubbanails! I think this will be our last round of clomid, have a dr appt next month to see what's next.
    Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time, hopefully things are on the improve and you won't need to fill any repeats on that script!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry, just a quickt tonight.....

Bubba, sorry AF showed up...damn blast.....what ahorrible situation to be put in. Was getting worried about you, glad you're back, safe and well.

aj2892, just a suggestion...there are a few of us that aren't made to have AF if no O. If bloods have confirmed no O my FS starts me again on clomid that day. No AF needed. Maybe a possible solution to allow another go at it before DH is deployed. Try calling your FS and see whether he finds this acceptable.

AFM, 12dpo....BFN this morning on FR and now starting to cramp....(insert a few choice words to relay my utter dismay at my body). Think I'm finally getting to the point of why me again.....what the heck did we ever do so bad to deserve the the title of infertile???....vent over

night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all!! Sorry this will just b a quick one as im on my fone - but a big welcome to all who hav just joined us, may your stay be short!! Am just wondering, apparently im right on o day and i can feel its all happening!! I was wondering if its safe to take panadol on clomid? Id love something to take the edge off but dont want to do anything to risk wots been great cycle so far!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellijh - I was taking all type of pain killers during AF while taking clomid due to my horrible shoulder pain and I am still ovulating, including panadol and voltaren (asked the pharmacist if the voltaren would be ok and he said it would have no impact on clomid)

Bubba - glad you are back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mole View Post
    Kellijh- Thanks for your support! Going shopping this weekend, so hopefully I can pick up something cute for my future niece/nephew =)

Funky-Mummy- Are you feeling any better? Hope the pain has stopped.

Bubbanails- sorry to hear about your recent stress, hope it all calms down for you too! X

Has anyone felt depressed or highly emotional on clomid? I don’t know if this is a normal reaction? Last week was a really tough time for me, and as this was my first clomid cycle I really didn’t know if what I felt was "normal"?

One last question, I’ve been getting a lot of questions from friends & family “are you pregnant yet”, “have you ovulated today” & comments “well you guys better get a move on” etc etc. I know the questions only come from a place of love & support, but how do you guys handle these types of questions?

Thanks guys!
    Hi Mighty Mole, sorry this is so quick but I really wanted to reply before I head off to work...

Firstly - clomid definately causes high emotions and depression and I mean real depression. I got it badly in my first cycle, it was unbelievable - so awful and constricting - I think my body got used to the hormones in the second cycle so I didn't feel so bad. However I have a friend who is on clomid too, and she gets terrible depression only on clomid and has recently been giving a small dose of anti-depressents. It's very real and "normal" and I encourage you to talk to your Dr if it continues

Secondly - when I had my closest group of friends together once, I told them briefly that this journey wasn't going as smoothly as I had hoped, and that it was impacting on me significantly. I explained to them that I found it difficult talking about it and kind of asked them to refrain from any questions. This seems to work. As for my own family, they don't ask, they're really not the type of people to enquire and keep to their own. My husband's family often make suggestions but they live overseas and he talks to them on the phone first and clearly puts to bed any subtle hints before they speak to me.

I just turn off when others ask me anything about children - I pretend I'm someone else and just say something vague...

This whole journey sucks for a lot of people! I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I would pop my head in ladies and say hello!

I am so sorry Bubba that you have had such a rough week. I can only imagine how you felt! Hopefully your 10th month will be the lucky one.

Hope everyone is well. I have been really well, but just sooo tired! I hope it is still ok for me to post in here even though I am not on clomid anymore...I hope it is not a problem for anyone. I don't want to rub it in anyone's faces I just feel so comfortable here and hope that I can be a reminder that this does work!!

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    jrusse - hello there! i can only speak for myself - but of course you are always welcome in here!!!! I love that people come in who are pg after clomid - gives me some hope that it can happen to us all!!!! xo

Also, i was just wondering ladies, is anyone else on here taking clomid also have a partners with MFI issues? His count etc is ok but the morph and motility are just a LITTLE lower than normal but still not the worst by all means. I was just curious of other successess - i know it can happen - refer my cycle 1 results - but was just after other stories..

xo
    Last edited by kellijh; 01-07-2011 at 11:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kellijh For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Renvind- thanks so much for your kind words! My FS has asked me to up my dose of clomid & start on my second round so I’ll definitely keep a check on the depression. Thanks also for your second part of advice on all the questions from friends. I guess because I'm so opened usually, I find it harder to close myself off to all questions, but I need to do what's best for me & DH.

I've just found out I didn't O on my first round of clomid which has topped off a pretty s***y week. Pretty disappointed considering all the pain, but I had an inkling I hadn't if I'm honest with myself. Oh well, on the wagon we go ahead.

have a nice weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jurusse...you can never leave us noooooooo you are always welcome, and we all want to know and see pics of that beautiful bubby you have in there.

AFM....atm i have the worst pain in my left o area, im cd 4 stopped af this morning which was brownish, now during this pain i have started bright red clotts. So im feeling sorry for myself sitting on my bum ive just taken some pain killers so hopefully it will settle soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bubba, hopefully things settle down for you soon and for lucky 10 cycle.

Mighty - that sucks

AFM awaiting Sunday to start first round of clomid. I will be taking it 5-9 so hopefully its all good . I feel like my body is finally starting to fall into line. After nothing working for so long it is nice to get AF after Provera cause at least it is doing something!!!

have a great weekend all to all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to leelemon For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (01-07-2011)