Closed Thread
Page 52 of 200 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello all thank you so so much for all your well wishes and thoughts.

I have been MIA for a while (yes the crucial time in my cycle to test...sorry) I have has some serious dramas with my 9yr old telling lies to school resulting in DH being arrested for assaulting her and him not being allowed to come back home. Anyhoo hopefully its sorted now but jesus, talk about crap my pants....so due to stress i guess i went 2 days over my cycle with massive pains in my boobs....then af came and i had a big cry but im ok.
    I still have huge sore boobs which is weird and cd3 and just about stopped bleeding. So i will have to catch up with you all later as im off to the fs.....just wanted to pop in to see my beautiful girls, i hope your all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Bubba. Def big hugs to you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellijh- Thanks for your support! Going shopping this weekend, so hopefully I can pick up something cute for my future niece/nephew =)

Funky-Mummy- Are you feeling any better? Hope the pain has stopped.

Bubbanails- sorry to hear about your recent stress, hope it all calms down for you too! X

Has anyone felt depressed or highly emotional on clomid? I don’t know if this is a normal reaction? Last week was a really tough time for me, and as this was my first clomid cycle I really didn’t know if what I felt was "normal"?

One last question, I’ve been getting a lot of questions from friends & family “are you pregnant yet”, “have you ovulated today” & comments “well you guys better get a move on” etc etc. I know the questions only come from a place of love & support, but how do you guys handle these types of questions?

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba - thank you for popping your head in to let us know your ok! We've all been worried about you!! on the rough trot you've been having of late - it must have all been a pretty horrible week or so for you i'd imagine. Stay strong chicky!!!

Elly - thanks mate. Its all a little exciting to know that you're actually responding so i have my fingers tightly crossed for myself - and of course everyone on here - that this is the month! I see it all as a step forward in a positive light.

AFM: well you all know my scan and bloods update but yesterday i had more bloods so hope to get results in about half an hour! woo hoo. At this stage i dont need a trigger shot so fingers crossed it stays that way.

lots of hugs,
    Kell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mighty Mole - Good luck on your first cycle mate!! In regards to your questions, on my first cycle of clomid i ended up with a BFP - althought it did end in a very early m/c. I'm telling you this because during that cycle i had no real physical symptoms apart from some very minor twinges here and there, that the clomid was working and that i was going to 'o'. I felt sure that because i couldnt feel anything that it wasnt working. I'm not sure if it is just some PMS or a side effect but every now and then i do get a little down in the dumps but i normally bounce straight back up - emotions are a little all over the place you could stay. It is completely normal to be like this! Poor DH, last nite i yelled at him because he put glad wrap over the casserole dish i took out of the oven instead of alfoil - i was like 'duh! u cant put gladwrap on there - it'll steam everything up!!' poor fella - what an overreaction! lol now he gives me heaps of s*it about the alfoil v gladwrap war! In regards to all of the questions, i know how this feels! Do the people asking know what your going through? We told quite a few of our family and friends - nothing to be ashamed of - and they now dont ask. Every now and then they will say 'How are you going' which is nice and we give them and update. If they dont know, then you could just tell them that 'We're trying but these things do take time!' and laugh it off. Also, do people really actually ask you 'Have you ovulated yet?' lol - oh my lord i would be like 'Well, thats a little personal!' lol Everyone is different and feels comfortable with different things. do what is right for you mate! I wish you all the very best! xo

AFM: just heard from fs, She says that from bloods yesterday ovulation is imminent and we need to go like crazy! lol her words. So i have bloods again on 6th July and if no AF, pg test on 15th July!

xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellja- I think you might be right, it could just be some PMS. Love the alfoil story, I got snippy over some clothes on the floor, & because hubby dished up too much food on my plate last night... just ridiculous. I am having a chuckle now as I write this!

In terms of people knowing what I'm going through, Yes they all know. I'm pretty opened,and if I want people to know I have no issues openly coming out & saying it. I did end up saying to my dear friend (who asked about me ovulating) that I am testing daily & I’ll update her when needed as the whole process can be very up & down, & then I left it at that. Other than this website, it is pretty lonely going through this process.

Sometimes I think, if our partners had erectile dysfunction, people wouldn't be asking "have you managed to get it up today"? (insert sarcastic tone) not exactly the same, but still pretty personal none the less.

WOOP WOOP about ovulation &

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mighty - sounds like you have it all under control. This board has been such a saviour for me - as you said - you can talk to your friends and family but they dont really UNDERSTAND what you're going through and i know we cant expect them too! I've found people to be great! my FS, FN, DH, family & friends have all been really supportive which is great. There are some truly amazing people in here and their stories continue to astound me. How people get knocked down so many times and just keep getting up - it should give everyone hope!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Bubba you have had a rough week. I hope that all the stress dies down for you quickly.

Spoke to my FS yesterday and I didn't O this cycle so it's back on the Provera for me. The only thing is that unless I get AF by Sunday (which is so not likely given that I don't start provera until tomorrow) I won't O before my DH is deployed. Am seeing my FS next week to find out what I should do while DH is away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies! Hope it's ok for me to join in, would be great to talk to others going through this. I'm currently on my 4th round of 100mg clomid and hoping this month is it! Fingers crossed for you all too! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Aj.... sorry for no O and for your DH going away, lets hope you spontaneously get AF on friday and you wont need the provera and you will be able to catch that eggy.

Flailing......welcome to our little corner, I got my new script for clomid monday so its another 5 rounds for me....this month will be my 10th so hopefully its a lucky month.