Closed Thread
Page 51 of 200 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - What is it you tell us?! Keep your head up mate! i'm so sorry you're feeling so lousy! Its not fair that bad stuff happens to good people thats for sure. Am sending you lots of hugs and support and i know that your advice and friendship means alot to many many people on here so dont give up - we wont let you!

Elly - Big hugs for your setback mate. Maybe its still to early. Dont give up till the nasty AF witch raises her ugly head.

Isnt it weird, one minute we are PRAYING for AF to arrive and the next - she's the most evil thing ever.

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i just got off the phone to my FN who said 'Very well done, your BT indicates O!!' so i was very pleased . The only thing that confuses me is that she told me my levels were as follows: E2 = 0.7 and Prog = 1.8 She said that these levels were really good and were definate O levels. I'm confused tho coz i've read other posts where people say 'Oh my E2 & prog was like 3000' so i dont understand why their numbers are huge and mine are teeny tiny yet apparently very good O numbers! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Ellymoe. This rollercoaster ride sucks!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    big hugs Elly!! I so hope that you get your BFP soon xoxoxoox

thanks Kell!! I appreciate the support, just having a down day grrrr!!!

I would say your doctor has measured your results differently hunny!!! I am not sure what measurements she has used! as 1.8 generally means no O and the way I am tested its over 20 means O....but she is the doctor!! so congratulations precious lady!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba- I hope your ok

Ellymoe- that sucks, big hugs, hopefully it really was just too early for yout oo

Funky- Hopefully it calms down for you soon fro you as well

Kelli- that is great that you o'd hopefully a BFP coming soon for you too

AFM, I have never been so happy to see AF rear her ugly head. I got AF today which means i start Clomid on Sunday!!!! I haven't had AF for about 5 years and boy i forgot how much these cramps are annoying!!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yay leelemon!! its so silly how excited we get to see AF!!! good luck with the clomid hun!! xoxo

bubbanails I am really worried bout u hunny?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    woo hoo LEE - am very excited you can now start your Clomid! Thats great news! Fingers Crossed for you this cycle!!

Funky - how are you feeling today mate? A bit more positive than before i hope! I too am a bit worried about bubba.... i hope she pops in here soon and that all is ok!

AFM - had the oh so awesome dildo-cam scan today. I didnt get the call yet with my results but the sonographer told me that my lining looked great and that i had 2 really good follies on the left side so heres hoping!!!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ditto re: Bubba, hope everything is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all. So i got a call from my fs with the results from dildocam scan. I have 2 follies developing really well apparently on my left side! They are each 15mm which i'm told is great for this point in my cycle. My lining was also really good so we're dtd with our fingers crossed! so far so good this time round! I guess now i'll just sit in the 2ww (or more liklely 3ww!!) and take it from there.

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news for sure Kellijh. It's always exciting when our bodies finally deliver the goods!